60 Reviews for Weddings By Cecilia

No Denomination (3)
Civil Union (2)
Customized Vows (2)
Catholic (1)

I truly enjoyed working with Cecilia! She was well organized ever since the beginning and really delivered on all her promises. I enjoyed working with her and really do appreciate everything she did for us. We asked for a bilingual ceremony and she performed that beyond expectations. She is a true professional and I would recommend 10/10!

Profile Picture Rafelina, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Travel
Services Used: Bilingual, Civil Union

Cecelia was an absolute pleasure to work with. She performed our daughters ceremony beautifully.
Impeccable customer service from beginning to end.
Mom of the bride Rose

Profile Picture Rose, 2/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

To say that we were wowed, pleased, and thrilled is an understatement! Cecilia was the perfect balance of professional, engaged, skilled, and confident! She was so responsive with questions I had regarding the marriage license and tone for our ceremony. I wanted a bilingual ceremony and Cecilia delivered exactly what I requested! She also coordinated with my other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly during the ceremony. Cecilia took care of the marriage license, so we didn't have to worry about sending it out. She is also just the sweetest woman and my mom was very pleased with her! Cecilia was phenomenal and was better than my best expectation! Thank you so much for delivering the perfect ceremony for our wedding!
Erika and Tim - married 11/12/17

Profile Picture User7596049, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual, Catholic, No Denomination

Cecilia was amazing from start to finish. The ceremony was beautiful. Our guests are still complimenting it. I wasnt entirely sure of what Inwanted and Cecilia walked me through the whole process. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Non-religious

My husband and I live in Ohio, but wanted our vows to be done on the beach in South Florida. We had 1 week to plan our wedding and I was so nervous just picking someone from the internet. With all the wonderful reviews I decided to call.....Cecilia was in a meeting , but within the hour she had texted me that she received my message and she would call me soon. I spoke to her and immediately knew she was the one for us. She was so helpful with telling me what I needed done and the day of the wedding she was so professional but yet so relaxed and wonderful. I married my best friend at the last moment and it felt like everything had been planned for months. I could't imagine anyone else marrying us on the beach at sunset. Cecilia Johnson stay as sweet as you are and know you make a difference in every life you touch.
Tamara and George Pateras

Profile Picture Tamara, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were traveling by boat and were unsure of where we would have our wedding ceremony. It was determined by meachanical issues, boat speed, and weather variables. We ended up using the weddingwire app and found Cecilia. She responded immediately and slid us into her schedule, as well as recommending a fantastic photographer. She made it all work out and was beautiful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so lucky to have her on our wedding, and we definitely recommend her for your big day!

Cecilia responded our emails promptly since the beginning, and even we had such a small and intimate wedding. She still spent time on Skype chat, and provided us some lovely suggestions regarding the ceremony. She arrived earlier, and made our ceremony so lovely with her kind and beautiful words. Thanks again Cecilia for officiating our wedding!

Corey & Vanessa

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cecilia is awesome! We first "met" with her via video chat to accommodate our hectic schedules. We went through every step of our ceremony so we knew what we were to expect and to make it personal for us! Cecilia was punctual, kind, and professional. It was such a pleasure having her officiate our wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/24/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Non-religious

Cecilia created a beautiful ceremony for us, suggested ideas and was very flexible and accommodating through the entire process. She is very professional, easy going and friendly. She arrived early, was dressed to impress (She allows you to choose her outfit) and manages to keep you calm through the process. I couldn't have done it without her. Highly recommended Cecilia

Profile Picture Karoline, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very lucky to have Cecilia do our wedding ceremony! She was very professional and said some beautiful things! I definitely recommend her! Me and my husband liked very much and she is very gracious.

Profile Picture Dominique, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual

Cecilia was fabulous! She made the whole process fun from start to finish. The ceremony we created together based off of her very thought out original guide was well received, no actually everyone loved it! Even my mom who had hoped for a church wedding - even she through it was sweet, meaningful and beautiful. Our wedding was originally scheduled for Oct 8th in South Florida but it was cancelled by the vendor due to the hurricane. Cecilia worked with us to schedule another go at it and was very understanding about the whole situation and the uncertainty of when we could reschedule. If you want a beautiful, memorable and deeply meaningful to you as a couple, you can't go wrong with Cecilia!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

When we initially contacted Cecilia she was traveling out of the country but that did not stop her from being extremely prompt with returning any communications we had and that did not change up to our wedding date. We had our initial consultation via Skype and we immediately had a warm feeling about Cecilia and her energy. She asked my fiancé and I a little about our backgrounds and us and what we were looking for during our ceremony; our ceremony was non denominational and bilingual and we could not have been more please with Cecilia. Thank You So Much!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Cecilia was from the beginning very flexible and prompt to respond. Since our first "interview" via Skype, she made us feel very comfortable. She created a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us and we are very very pleased with how the event went. We totally recommend her.

Carmen and Robert.

Profile Picture Carmen, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious

She was perfect! The ceremony she prepared for us was exactly what we wanted. We are a gay couple and the texts she read at the ceremony were so apt and so moving. All of our guests commented to us that it was the most beautiful service ever, and so much better than the usual old predictable boring wedding ceremony. If you are planning a wedding, and especially if you are gay, hire Cecilia! We could not possibly have been happier.??

Profile Picture Daniel , 11/2/16, 1 Review

Cecilia,
Thank you for making our wedding day so special. You helped us create the perfect ceremony. Keep up with the amazing job that you do. We'll definitely recommend your service to future couples.
Thanks again, The Mahoneys

Profile Picture User7337850, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cecilia was fantastic!! We had our ceremony in both English and Spanish to accommodate all of our guests. She helped us come up with the perfect ceremony catering to us and a couple and to our parents/ families. Every time I had a revision to the ceremony she was more than happy to help. Thank you so much Cecilia for making our ceremony so very special and something everyone was able to enjoy and understand.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were already expecting something special from our initial meeting (which was amazing!) but the ceremony was magical!

Our biggest concern was that our families and friends were able to participate and understand what it was said since we all speak different languages, Cecilia conducted the ceremony in 3 languages in such a graceful way and without losing the profound emotion of the moment that all our guests told us they were so touched and even some of them wanted to renew their vows!!!! We're sure they'll call Cecilia.

Thank you Cecilia for your amazing work, it certainly created the memories we wanted from our special day in our lives!

Paoli & Liz

Profile Picture Paoli, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wish I could give more than 5 stars because Cecilia was simply amazing to work with. We had a bilingual wedding(English and Portuguese) and Cecilia was wonderful in both! We are so lucky to have found her for our big day and highly recommend her! Thank you for everything Cecilia!

Just a note: She gives you so many options to design your ceremony so it makes it very easy. Very good for a couple who is having a destination wedding!

Profile Picture Kait, 6/18/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We couldn't have asked for more. Because of time constraints on our part the ceremony was planned by email and phone. Peter was instrumental in providing us with a great wedding experience of a lifetime. His warm professional demeanor and his creation of a moving and intimate ceremony will never be forgotten. Our ceremony was being Skyped to Brazil and Peter did an amazing job of seamlessly integrating both English and Portuguese. Do not think twice about using weddings by Cecelia.

Profile Picture Scott, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cecilia fue increiblemente profecional, puntual y educada. una persona muy dulce y con excelentes ideas para nuestra ceremonia. poder realizar ese sueño de tener una linda boda en nuestra lengua natal nos hizo muy felices.

Gracias Cecilia por hacer este sueño posible. con cariño y repeto, Monica & Ivan Abril 7/2016.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy with Cecilia! She was super nice and our ceremony was so sweet. Our photos were running behind and she wasn't rushing me. I would recommend her for sure.

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cecilia provided a beautiful Spanish and English combined wedding service for us this past weekend. We held our wedding at a local park and she did a fabulous job. Everyone loved the service and she was both professional and friendly, on time, and helped coordinate the actual wedding processional. We most definitely recommend her if you are looking for someone to do your service.

Amber & Wilson Espinosa, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Profile Picture Amber, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cecilia was absolutely wonderful. She was recommended to me by my venue, Benvenuto in Boynton Beach. My husband and I had a skype interview with her because we live in Miami. She helped my husband and I customize our ceremony to be in English and Spanish, which was very important to us. She was flexible with revising our ceremony when I found something I wanted to change. She was very professional and always followed through when she told me she was going to do something. She came to the venue on the day of the wedding earlier than she was contracted to make sure everything was in order. My husband and I were more than happy with her services. She made our wedding day very special. We will definitely recommend her in the future and are blessed to have had her a part of our special day! Thank you Cecilia!

Profile Picture User6091349, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cecilia took the time to get to know my husband and me and created a personalized ceremony for us. Our ceremony was in both Spanish and English since my husband's family speaks mainly Spanish, so no one felt left out, which was really important to us. Cecilia made the ceremony simple for us but still special.

Profile Picture Sherilyn, 11/15/15, 4 Reviews