Biju’s Little Curry Shop Reviews

8 Reviews for Biju’s Little Curry Shop

• W

Wendy Decapite · Married on 11/12/2018

Great Service and Amazing food

I travel all over the United States for work doing lunch presentations. Not being from the cities I travel to makes it difficult to find a reliable catering company with good quality food. I came across Biju's Little Curry Shop and thought I'd give it a try. The menu looked good, they were local and affordable. I sent an email via their website about my upcoming trip and what I was looking for. Within minutes, I was contacted by Bailey Smock, Catering & Event Coordinator. She was very professional and super friendly over the phone. I explained to her what I was looking for and what my needs were going to be while I was traveling to Denver. Bailey assured me that she knew what I needed and would make sure everything was ready to go.
    Can I just tell you that I have never been so thrilled, impressed, delighted and any other word you want to throw in there, about how great the food looked and tasted. Bailey was a dream to work with. She arrived early to deliver and set up all the food. She took her time making sure everything was perfect and ready to go when all the attendees showed up for the lunch presentations. I also have to rave about her meringue desserts that she personally made for one of the meetings. TO DIE FOR....
    On the last day of my trip / meetings, Biju himself showed up with Bailey to help her set up and introduce himself to me. That speaks volumes to me when the owner shows up and personally thanked me for using their restaurant to cater all of my meetings that week.
    I had 4 lunch presentations that week and everyone that attended the meetings said that the food was amazing and they would definitely be ordering from Biju's Little Curry Shop in the future. I even had one office tell me that I have officially set the bar very high for all future presenters...
    I can't thank Bailey, Biju and the entire crew enough for making me look good in front of my customers. I only get one chance to make a good first impression. Having a reliable catering service that serves amazing food is priceless. Customers will remember you for how you treat them. Think outside of the box. Don't always serve them sandwiches and pizza. Give them good food and show them you appreciate them. After all, if it wasn't for your customers, you wouldn't have a job.
    Thank you 1000 times over Bailey for all your hard work and dedication. You truly are a blessing. YOU ROCK...

Sent on 11/26/2018

Laura · Married on 08/11/2018

The staff at Biju's Curry Shop took care of everything for our wedding. Everyone raved about the food, and we didn't have to lift a finger. They even provided compostable plates and utensils, and they brought gluten-free cake! They met everyone's dietary restrictions, too. Definitely recommended for all your catering needs in Denver.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Linda · Married on 03/04/2018

I have had Biju's cater 2 events now - 1 big and 2 small - all with totally different cuisines and formats. Sit down intimate dinner, buffet for roaming dinner and a huge event with multiple stations throughout the location. For both events, they were fantastic on every front. Responsive, creative, on-time, insanely high service level and the food was, needless to say, outstanding. Everyone I dealt with there was top notch. I would not hesitate to recommend Biju's for any event.

Rosie · Married on 02/07/2018

We love Biju's Curry shop! The catering was delicious, easy breezy, and they were so friendly and prompt. I would recommend for any occasion or gathering/

Lighthouse · Married on 06/06/2017

Biju's has the best food, and they worked with us on dietary restrictions and custom orders. They're especially great for gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan guests.

amber · Married on 06/10/2016

Great personalized service! Fresh and Delicious. Staff has 5 star service and have helped me out whenever I made last minute changes. The food is the most craved in our office!

Meredith · event on 04/06/2018

Delicious food! Unique and beautiful presentation.

Sent on 04/14/2018

RACHEL · event on 03/15/2018

Awesome food , great service! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/13/2018