58 Reviews for Big T's Entertainment LLC

Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
MC (1)
Projector (1)

Big T was very helpful during the last few weeks of wedding planning chaos. Moreover, as the evening went on and the agenda fell apart - he was thinking ahead and was able to adapt as the order of events changed! His online song selection planning tool is excellent - to include the top songs list for many categories - just don't forget to save your changes each time! Many thanks Tom for helping to make our special event very memorable!

Photo for Big T's Entertainment LLC Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Big T's Entertainment LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture bill, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely wonderful experience. My request was to have everyone dancing all night, and big T didn't disappoint. The dance floor was jumping the entire night. Thank you Big T!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Big T's Entertainment was very responsive and made it easy to make sure the music we wanted was played. They were also able to get some of our songs that were not on their list, and there was no extra fee! I would highly recommend them as your DJ. We also used the photobooth, which everyone loved!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our daughters wedding was a blast. Thanks to big T's music and photo booth. Tom was great. So happy we used him. Highly recommend the photo booth. The picture favors were great for everyone to take home. We danced all night .

Profile Picture Vicki, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot thank you enough for being so professional and making this process so easy for us! Your services were awesome, your personality was amazing and we thoroughly enjoy the music and photo booth! We HIGHLY recommend your services!! Thanks again! Jason and Jenn

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Big T's Entertainment went above and beyond for our wedding. The website is easy to navigate, plan and pay. Everyone loved the music and the photo booth. The lighting they provided made our venue personalized and fun. They, also, bared the 105 degree weather when the air conditioning broke! Thanks B T's Entertainment for helping make our day so amazing!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I was very pleased with services with Big T Entertainment from start to finish.
We wanted to have a photo booth for that added touch. And I must say the photo booth was a big hit.
The professionalism, quick responses that I was received made me feel as though they take pride in communicating with each customer personally. I was very pleased with the services. I would use them again.

Profile Picture PaQuita, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing service! Big T did a great job with our wedding. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/13/17, 1 Review
1.4

This DJ and his assistants seem too good to be true - they come with 3 staff members and a photo booth at a cheaper rate than many - but just a warning: you get what you pay for.
I hired Tom in November 2015 for my New Year's Eve 2016 wedding. We had a very productive call two days before my wedding, and I sent Tom a detailed outline of the order of the ceremony and reception. We went through everything and he seemed to be understanding everything that I wanted.
The day of the wedding, I couldn't be more embarrassed by Tom and his staff. His assistant was wearing jeans and a polo to my formal wedding! This same assistant was running in and out of the ceremony doors less than 20 seconds before I was about to enter, and when I alerted my ushers to get ready to open the door he condescendingly said to me "sweetheart you can't walk in yet, I haven't even started your song". Luckily, my ushers listened to me and I was able to enter at the perfect moment in my song, but unfortunately, this DJ's assistant appeared in the first photos of my father and I entering the ceremony, a moment we will never get back.
The rest of the evening was pegged with missed cues and the wrong versions of songs being played. Not a deal breaker, but I wish I could get the hours back that I spent writing out a detailed timeline of events and filling out an "Event planner" at the DJ’s request, a website that outlined a lot of information he missed. For example, the intro to my father's speech, messing up the order of the buffet line so my relatives who were sitting at tables #15 and 16 ate last, and making everyone wait awkwardly to fetch us drinks so we could have something to toast with, although we would have rather pretended than wait in silence.
The last straw was when the assistant called me “bossy” to my mother – a vendor should never trash the people they are working for and that alone cost them their tip and a good review. I would honestly take your business elsewhere!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Highly recommend Big T's! Tom was awesome at our wedding reception! All the planning tools he uses are very helpful when planning out your music selections and a timeline for your wedding. The day of our wedding the wind was very fierce from an incoming hurricane so we had to move the ceremony inside but Tom was very understanding and set up all the equipment a little early so he wasn't setting up during the ceremony. A wedding is very hectic trying to say hello to everyone but Tom was very good at making sure we stuck to our timeline and that we were in the right place at the right time! We also rented a photo booth for the night. My guests loved the photo booth! Everyone enjoyed taking pictures. The attendant was very attentive as well. My husband's grandmother is in a wheel chair and the attendant lowered the camera so she was able to take pictures as well. It was very sweet! If either family ever has another big event we will be using Big T's again!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Daniel and the photo booth crew were top notch. They knew how to have fun and keep the party going. Some of my relatives ended up hitting the bars with our photo booth guy at the end of the night. DJ Daniel was very attentive and made sure my husband and I were having the time of our lives. TIP: The photo booth was a mega hit with our guest and doubled as our guest book.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommended!! As the DJ he played everything I wanted and was very go with the flow. The photo booth was so much fun! They had fun props and signs, the photos printed right there and were available online for us the very next day! Very professional through the whole process. The pricing was very fair for what I received. He even figured out how to play music for me on the beach with no power for my ceremony!

Profile Picture Stefani, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly Recommend Big T!!! He was completely amazing!!!! Kind, professional, & played the best hits.....My reception lasted 8hrs....We partied all night! I look forward to hiring him again.....I promise you won't be disappointed! Oh and I can't forget that awesome photo booth......It was a big hit at our party!

Profile Picture Lee, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Big T's is awesome very professional and on time.

Profile Picture Jacoby, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
3.1

I was disappointed with Big Ts entertainment for a few reasons. They were recommended by the venue so I trusted them. I spoke to Tom (the owner) multiple times via email leading up to our wedding and he assured me he would be our DJ. Two weeks before the wedding I was called by someone else that worked for Tom and was told he would now be working with me. My, now husband, and I sat down for hours picking out music for certain things throughout the wedding such as the cake cutting, garter toss, etc. as well as songs we absolutely wanted played throughout the night. Come the day of, the man was very professional and showed up early. He was super nice and easy to work with. The problem came when it was time for the reception. You couldn't hear any of the speeches, prayer, or announcements where all the guests were sitting because the speakers were set up in the other room. The music we picked out was not played. I had to ask the dj in the middle of the reception to play more upbeat music. Being a music lover, I was disappointed with the service I received.

Profile Picture User4834026, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were incredibly pleased with Big T's Entertainment LLC for our wedding! We booked a package with DJ, photobooth, uplighting, and pin spot lighting for the cake table for an amazing price! We even extended the reception time and had the DJ for the ceremony prior and they were very flexible with everything. They played the songs we wanted and all of our guests had a blast dancing and taking lots of pictures in the photobooth. What was even better were the props included and the ability to email the photos to yourself! We could not have asked for anything better! Do yourself a favor and book them, I promise you won't be disappointed! We will be recommending them to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tommy was awesome to work with, he was there every step of the way in planning the entertainment for our daughter's wedding reception. He was a great DJ and the Photo Booth was a big hit as well. I would highly recommend Big T's Entertainment.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not thank Tom and his team enough for the great job they did at my wedding this past weekend! They were on time, so incredibly nice and welcoming to all my guests and just overall excited to be there! The booth was big and spacious and the pictures came out fantastic. They printed VERY quickly and were pre-cut to size so the wait was minimal! The uplights Tom has were VERY bright and saturated so it made SUCH a difference in the venue. He was so flexible and easy going with where to put the lights and the booth it made the whole experience a breeze. Do yourself a favor and book Tom you won't regret it!!! I am going to recommend him to all my future brides!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great people.. communication was awesome .. answered ever question .. photo booth was a great hit.. the quality of the pictures were better then I thought they would be.. Great music.. glad I found them.. prices are the best around .. thanks so much for being there and doing a awesome job.. book now .. won't be disappointed..

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Big T Entertainment did a fantastic job deejaying at our wedding. We also rented the photo booth with our package and everyone loved it! Tom met with us to talk about our vision, listened and asked questions to make sure he understood what we wanted, and was very prompt when we communicated. At the wedding, he was very polite, professional, and kept everyone on the dance floor with great music selections. I would highly recommend using Big T’s Entertainment for weddings and other special occasions!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/31/14, 4 Reviews
2.3

We’re very disappointed with our experience w/ Big T's Entertainment as our wedding DJ. We met w/ the owner over a year before the wedding to discuss possibly booking him as our DJ. He let us know he does work w/ other DJs and was training someone to be a DJ as well, but he ensured us that if we booked him, he would be our DJ on our wedding day (w/ the possibility of him bringing an assistant). The price was reasonable and everything seemed good, so we booked his services. We found it strange that a different person from the company contacted us a couple days before the wedding to go over details of the reception, but we assumed it was the owner’s assistant just trying to gather details for him. At our wedding reception, one of the 1st things we noticed was the owner was not our DJ. Our 1st dance song started about 30 sec. into the song, then the song cut out completely in the middle and then came back on about 20 sec. later (we had rehearsed our 1st dance with an instructor for months, so this really threw us off). We had provided the DJ with a schedule that we wanted to follow at the reception (order of first dance, dinner, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, etc.). This schedule was not followed at all. Not only did the DJ not follow our schedule, but he also repositioned his table in the reception hall to a spot that wasn’t where we had wanted him to set up (w/ his speakers blaring right next to our guests, making them so miserable that many of the guests who sat in that area had to sit elsewhere once other seats became available across the room). After the wedding, we spoke to the owner about our disappointment. He seemed to only be concerned about collecting the remaining balance and did not apologize at all for our experience. I would not recommend booking this company for your DJ services; but, if you decide to do so, I would recommend being cautious about what’s written in the contract (name of DJ and any other details that are important to you).

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4678880, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Big T was great and very helpful. He took his time to explain things. Tom always made sure to returned my calls and emails. The music, Uplighting, and monogram made my son and wife wedding perfect. Thank you Big T.

Profile Picture User4194354, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Tom and his company really made my wedding pop. The lighting looked amazing at the price was even better. My wife and I looked around for the best deals, and the best quality, and Tom didn't disappoint.

Profile Picture Antonio, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We found Big T's online when we were searching for DJ's for our wedding. After talking with several we settled on Big T's for the event. We were very happy with the services provided and the DJ was very flexible and helpful as well as keeping everything on time during the reception. Thank you Big T's for everything on our special day.

Elena and Matt Gilroy

Profile Picture James, 4/5/14, 1 Review
4.3

Great DJ for a great price. Would certainly recommend in the future!

Profile Picture User4053861, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews