Big Top Rentals Reviews

Big Top Rentals View more information

Anca Married on 07/22/2017
    I have been so all over the place with Beth and she has been so patient and responsive that I was motivated to write a review about how great she is. I can't speak to their actual products yet but I think they are fairly priced compared to others I have seen in the area and seriously their customer service has been great for a stressed out and procrastinating bride.
    Kelly Married on 11/14/2015
    Big Top Rentals was a great company to work with for our wedding rentals! They helped us coordinate rentals for everything including dining tables, chairs, dance floor, linens, drapery fabric, lighting (lanterns), and cocktail tables! They delivered everything a few days before the event which was great because it allowed us more time for setting everything up as we wanted. They also hung all of the lanterns for us when they came which turned out amazing! They were very responsive to my e-mail inquiries and very helpful in determining what all was needed (table numbers, size, linens sized appropriate for tables, etc.). In addition, they met with me to review linen colors and lantern colors to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Big Top did a fantastic job and really played a large part in making our wedding perfect!
    Jess Married on 07/07/2014
    Awesome company to deal with! We had our yard measured for the tents but when they arrived they figured out another way to set up the tents for a better flow for our reception. They were fantastic!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 06/04/2011
    Tent/tables/chairs/linens arrived 2 days prior to event which was great for planning and setting up! The setup and removal was so quick and efficient!
    Lauren Married on 08/13/2011
    I thought thier rental prices were a bit too high, but they are one of the only opitons in the area. The dancde floor came very dirty, and the delivery people did not clean it, even after our complaints.
    They are very unresponsive via email, so phone calls are recommended.
    Also, the sent me the wrong bill, which had to be corrected.
    Samantha Married on 11/10/2018
    Terrible, unprofessional, not trustworthy. Canceled less than a week before a wedding. Great customer service, NOT!!!!