Big Time Entertainment Reviews

54 | Lexington, SC

54 Reviews for Big Time Entertainment

• User4198319 · 2+ years ago

Brent was our wedding DJ and he did an incredible job of keeping everyone dancing! The mix of music was fantastic and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Katharine · Married on 05/16/2015

I just wanted to say what a wonderful job Cameron at Big Time Entertainment did DJ'ing our wedding. Everyone had such a great time and it was truly the "party" feel that I wanted! The music was great and everyone seemed to be out on the dance floor! I will definitely recommend Big Time Entertainment to anyone that is looking for a DJ. Thank you for working with us and helping to make it a night we will never forget!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Highly recommended! Cameron was very helpful during our initial meeting. He was able to show us examples of everything offered and provided a layout/contract within a few days after meeting. Our DJ Andre was also fantastic! He understood what we wanted and what we definitely didn't want when it came to music choices and he worked it perfectly! The lighting and memory slideshows during the reception also added such a great touch to the reception! We have and will continue to recommend them to our friends and family in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Cameron really turned our wedding into a party we will never forget! He played great music and engaged everyone on the dance floor. So happy we had Big Time Entertainment for our wedding! We HIGHLY reccommend using there services.

Sent on 05/19/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/20/2014

Cameron from BTE was our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful!!! He was very interactive with our guests and made the whole night so much fun. I loved the games he had everyone play and the music was great for our dancing crowd! would highly recommend him. His uplighting was awesome and made the room look beautiful!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day! You, Andy, and all your guests were amazing! Actually, you guys were one of the best crowds we have had the opportunity to entertain. Thanks again and congrats!

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2014

This DJ company is absolutely phenomenal. They played the perfect music for our wedding and had the crowd dancing for hours, plus they were fun and professional to work with. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Big Time is amazing! Cameron was outstanding with interacting with the crowd! Love the pictures that they took of everyone dancing. And everyone loved Cocky making an appearance! Would recommend everyone to use Big Time!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Cassie · Married on 09/06/2014

Andre was awesome!!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He was very nice and helpful! We were very pleased with him and I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Maria · Married on 01/04/2014

I loved working with Big Time! We were actually originally going to have a different company, but things didn't work out and came to Cameron. I am so glad it happened this way! Cameron is wonderful!! He is great with responding to emails and phone calls. He is very flexible and extremely talented. Our reception was so much fun! He kept the music going and there was never a time the dance floor was empty. There was a song I wasn't a fan of that got played, but it gave me an excuse to take a breather and talk to some of our guests. It was by far the best party we have ever been too! One of his DJs is doing my sister's wedding in 2 weeks and definitely looking forward to it. It will be the 2nd best party!!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the sweet comments Maria! You were very easy to work with as well.
    It makes it easy on the Dj when you and your guests dance all night! I'm glad you all had an awesome time.
    Cameron

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2013

Donte is the best DJ out there! I loved working with Big Time Entertainment!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Andre is hands down the BEST DJ out there !!!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you guys loved Andre! He's is definitely one of our most requested DJs and your review is the perfect example why. We appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you.

Shelby · Married on 03/07/2013

I had thought I had everything done for our wedding, but then realized as I was looking at pictures from previous weddings at our venue, that I hadn't thought about lighting & decor. I called Cameron only a week before our wedding & he met with me at a very convenient location. We discussed options for creating the look that I wanted & he answered all the millions of questions I had. He was very accommodating & went above & beyond my expectations. & services I asked about that he didn't offer, he called around other vendors and got back to me with quotes. He truly did an amazing job at making our venue look great! It was so beautifully put together & everyone loved the slideshow. I got so many compliments on the overall appearance of our wedding! It wouldn't have all come together so perfectly without Big Time Entertainment. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to make their event one to remember. & if I ever had the need to throw an awesome event again, they would be the first ones I would call!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Shelby,
    Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you guys. Your reception is one I will never forget! Yall were awesome!
  • Janee

Janee · Married on 12/14/2012

Cameron was just awesome from start to finish. He provided ceremony music for our wedding ceremony (which we added at the last minute) and he made our reception a night to remember!!! We wanted a party atmosphere and thats what he provided. He introduced the wedding party with no mistakes and had all the songs we requested ready when we needed them!! Thanks Cameron you are one and a million.

Janee and Brian

Sent on 01/04/2013

Janee & Brian,
    You guys were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for such kind remarks.

Summer · Married on 10/12/2012

Cameron was great! I waited too long to book the DJ and Cameron came through for me. I just filled out the sheet of what songs I wanted to play and which ones I didn't and he took care of the rest. It's like he just knew from the few songs that we listed what kind of music would be a hit for our wedding, and it was!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • Keah

Keah · Married on 08/11/2012

Our DJ met us at central locations that were convenient for us every time, usually Wedding 101 in downtown Columbia. He was the contact for the photobooth, and even though it's a separate company that he works with. They had simple online forms to submit music selections. Pictures for slide shows were submitted in person.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

I'm glad we were easy to work with and were able help make your overall experience great!

Julie · Married on 06/23/2012

We loved working with Cameron at Big Time Entertainment! He was FABULOUS at our reception and kept the guests entertained and engaged the entire time!! He definitely made sure that everyone there had a BLAST!! We also used Big Time's uplighting to help make our reception venue even more fun and beautiful! Definitely recommend using Cameron at Big Time to make sure that your reception is one that is upbeat, fun, and one that people will be talking about for months to come!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Julie for the kind words! I had such a great time performing for you guys! Congrats and best wishes!

Bralyn · Married on 06/09/2012

Cameron is wonderful and made my day perfect!!... The lighting was amazing and worth every penny!.. It really transformed the space!.... He is priced very well especially for everything he offers!... His set up is also very professional and very pretty !... It fit right in with my wedding..

Sent on 08/11/2012

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Bralyn! You guys were so much fun to work with and your crowd was a blast!
    Cameron

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2012

Absolutely wonderful! Our dance floor was packed all night! Cameron really has a great ability to get people up out of their seats and dancing. He takes the time to teach all the line dances and is extra accommodating for special music needs!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Jenna for the kind words! I really enjoyed working with you! Congrats and best wishes!

Kasey · Married on 03/03/2012

Absolutely wonderful and all the guest were very pleased. Have already suggested people to book Big Time Entertainment.

Sent on 03/24/2012

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kasey! I really had a great time Djing for you and your guests!

Karen · Married on 09/03/2011

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. Had a blast at my wedding reception as well as the guest. Camerom kept the crowd moving and entertained. My nephew at a awesome time doing the MICHAEL JACKSON (LOL). The screen with slideshow as well as everyone seeing themselves on it was great. The lighting, bubbles and so much more. Great Job. Will definitely recommend and have at another engagement. YOU Rock!!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Karen! You and your guests made it so easy on me. I'm glad you all had fun!

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2011

Cameron did an AMAZING job DJ'ing our wedding reception. He was always very responsive and professional. I didn't feel like just another client during our meetings. He got everyone involved in the reception and also taught the crowd the "Thriller" at our reception! I would recommend him again and am looking forward to my sister in law's wedding at the end of the month where he is doing their reception. He also had great special effects with dry ice and a monogram for the dance floor.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole! I really enjoyed DJing for you guys.

Krista · Married on 06/03/2011

Cameron did an absolutely fabulous job! First of all, my husband and I planned our wedding in Hilton Head from out of state (near Chicago)! We were really nervous about not choosing the right vendors! After meeting Cameron, we knew we had made the right decision! We didn't choose extremely common ceremony music, and he ad everything we wanted available! He also made the reception an absolute blast! Since it was a destination wedding, we had a smaller crowd, but he made sure we all had a fabulous time! We got married at a house on Palmetto Dunes Resort, Hilton Head and he provided beautiful purple uplighting on the pillars of the house and the trees in the back yard! He also brought a large screen and put up so our guests could view a memory slide show of my husband and I..and the friends in our wedding party! He also brought another guy, Brian, with him who took pictures throughout the ceremony and reception and uploaded them to the slideshow as he was taking them! The guests really enjoyed that! He also sang to us during the reception and has an amazing voice!! All of this (and he traveled from a few hours away) for a very reasonable price! I highly recommend his services!! He was a blast! Thanks Cameron! You're awesome!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Krista, Thanks so much for the great compliments. I had such a blast with all of you. The highlight of the night was the very end when everybody jumped in the pool!

April · Married on 05/28/2011

Cameron was an absolute joy to work with. He was incredibly responsive via email and phone, and so professional. He even helped us to line up a wonderful harpist for our ceremony! On the day of our wedding, his set-up went above and beyond my expectations. He had a beautiful booth set up and a large screen which projected pictures that his assistant was taking of people dancing. They loved seeing themselves on the big screen. We also had our monogram up on the wall using a gobo light -- he can do it all. I'll definitely recommend Big Time Entertainment to anyone I know looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

You guys are the best April!

Ernalene · Married on 05/05/2011

We got married last Thursday, May 5th, 2011, and Cameron, our DJ at our reception was absolutely FANTASTIC! He has been very helpful ever since my husband and I first met him. He did an AWESOME job!

The highlight of that night (besides the awesome Karaoke setup), was when he got up and taught us all how to dance to the "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. I also love the fact that his team were taking photos throughout the event and played them all in a slideshow throughout the night. I highly recommend him! =) Happy Planning! =)

<3 Nate & Lene Rex

Sent on 05/12/2011

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

You guys were so much fun to work with! Thanks for the awesome experience.

Cameron was AMAZING! I can't thank him enough! He was very responsive to all questions, emails, and phone calls, and not only that, but he added that extra oomph! to my reception! His MC skills, DJ skills and even his humor was greatly appreciated! He didn't just stand behind his little table and play music either, he got the crowd motivated, he came out and danced with us, and when someone was dancing a little silly he made it a GOOD thing so more people wanted to come out and dance! Cameron will always be my #1 recommended choice for DJ/MC needs for any occasion! Thank you, Cameron!

Sent on 07/29/2013