25 Reviews for Big Smile Photo Booth

Can't say enough about Marie, quite honestly. Of all the wedding vendors that serviced my daughter's wedding, she was my absolute FAVORITE. The value for the dollar of Big Smile Photo Booth is huge, but on top of the great price you get AWESOME customer service with a smile. HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Barb , 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I attended a wedding this summer that used this Photo Booth company and thought the quality of the photos were great. When we were looking at other options for photo booths for our own wedding, this one was the best value and quality by far. There are cheaper photo booths but you get what you pay for with them - just terrible looking pictures. Marie (I believe the owner) was very easy to communicate with and was also flexible about shutting down during dinner service and not charging for that hour so we could maximize our paid time - as people probably would not be using it during dinner anyways. I didn’t find that all companies were willing to do this; some had stand by fees. If you are looking for a reasonably priced photo booth with great photos and terrific customer service, you can rest assured with BigSmile STL!

Profile Picture Goldie, 11/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Marie was wonderful to work with. She came a day early to set up and was willing to be flexible with the photo booth times to make my event more fun!

Profile Picture User4036025, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

A huge success with our guests. The operator was extremely professional and helpful. A whole lot of extras were included. It was one of the highlights of our wedding reception. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture User4625947, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We used Big Smile Photo Booth as one of the many activities for our wedding guests during our reception. I would like to point out that we are both 40 years old, and the average age of the guests was about 43. The guests all had a blast with the booth and were given copies of their photos as well one to leave in a guestbook for us. We had so much fun looking through the album after the wedding and seeing how much fun the guests were having. Additionally, we were given a disk of every photo taken in the booth so we could upload them for guests to download or print.

It was a great value for the money. My only suggestion would be to book for 4 hours if you have a large reception. You want to make sure everyone gets as many chances as they like.

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are awesome! Highly recommend them for photography or photo booth!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Marie has been great to work with! Any questions we had she promptly answered and was with us through the whole process. We had our engagement session, entire wedding, and photo booth through Marie and Big Smile Photo. She made everything easy for us and everyone at our reception had a blast sharing and celebrating the memories!!!!

Profile Picture Austin, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Having Big Smile Photo Booth at our wedding a BIG hit! Our guests really had fun and loved taking home a photo strip. Marie was very easy to work with and the value was amazing: a party favor, guest book and entertainment for guests all for a very reasonable price.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Big Smile Photo Booth did an amazing job at my receptions. The props were fun and provided a lot of options. Photos were great quality and I recieved an awesome keep sake book as well as the digital copies at the end of the night. I couldnt be happier and would absolutely reccomend them for anyones party.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I received these services as a surprise wedding gift from my parents and it was so wonderful. I had wanted a photo-booth, but just didn't have it budgeted. I was so impressed with the photo-booth and loved seeing how much fun my guests had visiting the booth multiple times. Not only did my guests get a strip of their pictures, but I received a book of the photos (along with guests messages to us) as well as a thumb-drive of all of the guests pictures! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Janel, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie Did an awesome job. My quest loved her and have even planned on booking her for their events. Thanks for a great job:)

Profile Picture sarah, 9/27/13, 1 Review
4.7

The photobooth was a huge hit at the wedding. Marie did a great job with the guest and everyones needs for the booth

Profile Picture User3657503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Awesome quality, everyone raved about the fun props and how they had a keepsake. My husband and I love the album that comes with it and it is so fun to read what everyone wrote next to their silly pictures!

Profile Picture User3642529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Marie at Big Smile was fantastic! She was very professional and easy to work with! The props were plentiful and fun and the photo booth was able to fit everyone in the photos - we had the whole bridal party in a photo! The guests were able to choose between black and white or color and there were enough prints for each person in the booth! The best part was getting the flash drive with all the pictures in it - that way you get to see EVERY picture! I would highly recommend Big Smile and would use them again!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Everything was perfect, I highly recommend this a company!We will use this company again! It was the hit of the wedding party!!!

Profile Picture MELANIE, 7/20/13, 1 Review