Big Smile Photo Booth Reviews

27 Reviews for Big Smile Photo Booth

1 User photo

• Audrey

Audrey W. · Married on 06/30/2019

Great fun, wonderful to work with

Marie was great to work with - super nice, responsive, created an awesome custom photostrip background based on our invitations. We had a single venue for both ceremony and reception, and she was flexible with the setup times to make that work. Loved looking through the photo album afterwards - our guests clearly enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Marie is the greatest! She was my favorite vendor to work with. From the very beginning, she made the whole process quick and easy with a very convenient booking process and fast response to emails. When we got closer to our date, Marie was the only vendor I had to contact me first to confirm details and check in on any changes we had. It was such a relief knowing that I could trust her to be on top of things. She custom designed a photo strip for us, and it was so perfectly spot on with the theme of our wedding.
    On our big day, our Big Smile Photo Booth was a huge hit! Marie quickly accommodated big groups, or groups with height differences so everyone had the perfect photo. Photo strips printed super fast and everyone in the photos got a copy!
    The guest book Marie provided us is one of my favorite wedding keepsakes. Everyone put a copy of their favorite photo strips in our book and wrote us a message about their night.
    Within a week, she had sent us all the digital copies from the photo booth, we got all of the images individually and all the images as a strip.
    I could go on forever about the wonderful experience we had with Marie and Big Smile Photo Booth. I would highly recommend booking this for your wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Barb · Married on 03/31/2018

Can't say enough about Marie, quite honestly. Of all the wedding vendors that serviced my daughter's wedding, she was my absolute FAVORITE. The value for the dollar of Big Smile Photo Booth is huge, but on top of the great price you get AWESOME customer service with a smile. HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kelli · event on: 12/04/2014

AWESOME photo booth! Great quality of photos. Good selection of fun accessories!

Goldie · Married on 11/29/2014

I attended a wedding this summer that used this Photo Booth company and thought the quality of the photos were great. When we were looking at other options for photo booths for our own wedding, this one was the best value and quality by far. There are cheaper photo booths but you get what you pay for with them - just terrible looking pictures. Marie (I believe the owner) was very easy to communicate with and was also flexible about shutting down during dinner service and not charging for that hour so we could maximize our paid time - as people probably would not be using it during dinner anyways. I didn’t find that all companies were willing to do this; some had stand by fees. If you are looking for a reasonably priced photo booth with great photos and terrific customer service, you can rest assured with BigSmile STL!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Liz · event on: 11/23/2014

Big Smile did a great job at our high school charity dance. The kids loved it and the pictures were great.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Marie was wonderful to work with. She came a day early to set up and was willing to be flexible with the photo booth times to make my event more fun!

Sent on 12/09/2014

A huge success with our guests. The operator was extremely professional and helpful. A whole lot of extras were included. It was one of the highlights of our wedding reception. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Big Smile Photo Booth as one of the many activities for our wedding guests during our reception. I would like to point out that we are both 40 years old, and the average age of the guests was about 43. The guests all had a blast with the booth and were given copies of their photos as well one to leave in a guestbook for us. We had so much fun looking through the album after the wedding and seeing how much fun the guests were having. Additionally, we were given a disk of every photo taken in the booth so we could upload them for guests to download or print.

It was a great value for the money. My only suggestion would be to book for 4 hours if you have a large reception. You want to make sure everyone gets as many chances as they like.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2014

They are awesome! Highly recommend them for photography or photo booth!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Austin · Married on 07/19/2014

Marie has been great to work with! Any questions we had she promptly answered and was with us through the whole process. We had our engagement session, entire wedding, and photo booth through Marie and Big Smile Photo. She made everything easy for us and everyone at our reception had a blast sharing and celebrating the memories!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Karen · event on: 12/19/2013

I have used Marie for several events and she is always on time, professional and extremely easy to work to with.

Kim · event on: 12/15/2013

Marie was fantastic and so was her photo booth.

Kelly · Married on 12/14/2013

Having Big Smile Photo Booth at our wedding a BIG hit! Our guests really had fun and loved taking home a photo strip. Marie was very easy to work with and the value was amazing: a party favor, guest book and entertainment for guests all for a very reasonable price.

Jessica · event on: 12/13/2013

Marie went above and beyond to make our company holiday party a success AND a blast! Many thanks! Young and old alike enjoyed the silliness of the props and the album we got to paste photos in and sign was a great touch.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Laura · event on: 12/10/2013

Everyone had a great time with the photo booth and the vendor was awesome! We will be using her again next year!

Sent on 12/19/2013
  • User3742099 · event on: 12/10/2013

We had a GREAT experience with Marie!
    Nobody could beat her prices, and she was extremely flexible when we had to change the date of our event after putting our deposit down! Even after the event everyone was talking about the photo booth and how much they loved all of her Christmas themed props!
    Thanks Marie!

Sent on 12/19/2013
  • User3675020 · event on: 11/09/2013

Would recommend to everyone! Had a great time and everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Jill · Married on 10/25/2013

Big Smile Photo Booth did an amazing job at my receptions. The props were fun and provided a lot of options. Photos were great quality and I recieved an awesome keep sake book as well as the digital copies at the end of the night. I couldnt be happier and would absolutely reccomend them for anyones party.

Janel · Married on 10/11/2013

I received these services as a surprise wedding gift from my parents and it was so wonderful. I had wanted a photo-booth, but just didn't have it budgeted. I was so impressed with the photo-booth and loved seeing how much fun my guests had visiting the booth multiple times. Not only did my guests get a strip of their pictures, but I received a book of the photos (along with guests messages to us) as well as a thumb-drive of all of the guests pictures! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Abby · event on: 10/06/2013

We loved working with Big Smile Photobooth! Very responsive and everyone at our event loved them! Great props and pictures! They helped make our event a night to remember!

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2013

Marie Did an awesome job. My quest loved her and have even planned on booking her for their events. Thanks for a great job:)

Sent on 11/10/2013

The photobooth was a huge hit at the wedding. Marie did a great job with the guest and everyones needs for the booth

Sent on 11/05/2013

Awesome quality, everyone raved about the fun props and how they had a keepsake. My husband and I love the album that comes with it and it is so fun to read what everyone wrote next to their silly pictures!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Emily · Married on 07/21/2013

Marie at Big Smile was fantastic! She was very professional and easy to work with! The props were plentiful and fun and the photo booth was able to fit everyone in the photos - we had the whole bridal party in a photo! The guests were able to choose between black and white or color and there were enough prints for each person in the booth! The best part was getting the flash drive with all the pictures in it - that way you get to see EVERY picture! I would highly recommend Big Smile and would use them again!!