Big Sky Blessing Reviews

Big Sky Blessing 7
  • Chassie

Chassie Mcintare · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing people

From meeting months before at a dinner to chat about my wants for our wedding to constant communication till the day before! Continues communicating prior to the day to make sure it was all perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Big Sky Blessing 12

Remy · Married on 09/23/2018

Adam was knowledgeable, helpful and made preparing for my ceremony effortless. Due to weather, I had to move my ceremony up 3 hours earlier than scheduled. He still showed up early, professional and prepared. His personable and friendly attitude made him a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Big Sky Blessing 13
    Big Sky Blessing 14
    Big Sky Blessing 15

Big Sky Blessing's reply:

Remy, We had the best time coming to beautiful Big Sky to do your wedding. Talking to Jacob and his Dad made me feel at home with those strong southern accents LOL. Thank you for the iPad book cover. You two were so kind to us. We felt like family at your wedding. Thanks for allowing us to use your photos on our Facebook cover page. You two are awesome!

Juan Carlos · Married on 09/22/2018

Adam & Cristina were amazing to us. We flew into Bozeman from Chicago with both of our parents. We rented a car and went to cabin we rented on Airbnb just outside of Gardiner. Adam & Cristina arrived early and we had an awesome intimate ceremony. We didn't want a church wedding. We only wanted our immediate family. We started working with Adam about six months ago on planning this. His prices were not the cheapest but his service he gave earned every penny. He was the quickest to respond to us. He always was available to answer our questions. We went with his $450 package which was him writing our entire ceremony. We changed it like two or three times and Adam was very kind and patient with us. He ensured our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Adam and Cristina are sincere and genuine people. They made us feel like family. In fact they wanted to take us to dinner next time we return to Montana. We could not be happier with them. They were awesome!

Sent on 09/29/2018

S · Married on 09/21/2018

I can’t thank Adam and Cristina enough. My (now) husband and I were looking to have a small ceremony with a limited budget, and they helped us plan just that. We really valued his ideas an input for how to coordinate the best possible event.

We contacted three different people, but Adam called us back right away. He was friendly, informative, and helped us plan something that was exactly what we wanted and within our budget.

I could tell they genuinely care about us and our well-being as people and as a newlywed couple, not just as clients.

They gave us exactly what we wanted, and we couldn’t be happier with the experience. Thank you both for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Big Sky Blessing's reply:

It was an absolute blessing meeting you both. We do sincerely care about you both and hope to see you soon when you’re both back in Montana. Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

Roy · Married on 12/17/2017

Wow,is all I can say.Adam an Christina the A team as I like to call them.LOL they were awesome,professional,fun and very energetic.You can tell,that they have a great passion for what they do.Hands down I would recommend them to anybody,and everyone they made our wedding day perfect,the best ever.So if you are looking for somebody to do your wedding Big Sky blessings is definitely somebody I would recommend.Adam and Christina treated us in our wedding like it was the only one in the world.once again thank you Adam and Christina you guys were great!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Roy & Melyn,

You two were awesome. We really enjoyed the wedding. You guys made us feel like family. We pray God blesses you with many years of happiness and health. We love you guys!

Magda · Married on 11/04/2017

We can't say enough good about Adam and Cristina. We literally called them on a Thursday and told them we wanted to get married on a Saturday. Adam emailed over some elopement examples he had. We changed a few things and emailed back. Literally within an hour he responded back with our entire wedding planned and written. We paid them a deposit and that was it. Very quick and easy. My husband works for Delta and has flight benefits. We choose Glacier National Park last minute and was referred to Adam & Cristina by a friend in Atlanta. They literally understoood our last minute plans and they made it happen. We rented a beautiful cabin near Glacier. It was only us and another couple. Adam and Cristina flew into Kalispell in their own plane and came to our location. They made our wedding so perfect.

Cristina - Girlfriend you need to be a photographer!! The pictures you took for us were amazing!

Cristina literally was our photographer. She took all the wedding pictures and downloaded them to snapfish for us. They didn't charge a penny extra. Because we choose the simple elopement vows they only charged us $350.

We are recommending them to other friends that work with my husband for a Glacier Wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Adam and Cristina were amazing. I married the love of my life and he is from Mexico. Cristina translated our wedding as Adam officiated the wedding. That way my in laws could enjoy it. They never even charged us more for this service. Adam helped us with our vows. They met us in Wyoming and hiked back into where Jose and I had our first kiss and the same place he proposed to me. By the end of the ceremony we felt like Adam and Cristina were part of our family. They were super accommodating and responded quickly. We felt like their prices were responsible. We already have them booked for this summer to do my sister wedding in Yellowstone.

Sent on 12/16/2017