Bigfoot Photo Booths Reviews

Bigfoot Photo Booths View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Christina
    Christina Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect wedding photo booth!

We rented a photo-booth for our outdoor wedding at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden. Jet was super helpful and responsive during the time leading up to our wedding. He went above and beyond to provide the perfect custom print template. The photographer was great and our guests has a great time! Would highly recommend.
    Nicolle T. Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect for our wedding at The Thursday Club in San Diego

From start to finish, working with Shawn at Bigfoot Photobooths was so easy. Shawn designed the most beautiful photobooth template for us, arrived on time to set up for our wedding, and interacted with our guests in a way that had him being pulled on the dance floor and into the photobooth for pictures! Everyone loved him. The photo quality had us all feeling beautiful and the props were so funny, too. We couldn't have asked for a more fun addition to our special day and highly recommend working with Bigfoot Photobooths!
  • Janelle
    Janelle S. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience all-around!

If you plan to have a Photo Booth at any event, I would 100% recommend Bigfoot. Shawn was the attendant for our wedding last weekend, and we can't thank him enough. He was very courteous and professional while the crowd took pictures, and our guests were raving about him afterward. Not to mention the pictures came out perfect, and the props were a hit! Could not be happier with our decision to use Bigfoot (I would give them 6 stars if I could!).
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/20/2019

Customizable template!

Such a pleasure working with George, Joseph, and Justin!

George was so friendly and very responsive from the beginning! Joseph helped in the design work for our wedding template and made it made our menu cards! We chose to have a 3 picture layout but I think you can choose 1-4 on a regular photo sized print or on a film strip size. They also offer a wide range of backdrops to choose from.

The booth isn't a huge bulky thing, just a simple set up that can be tucked away in any corner. Guest can choose between a GIF or photos, and photos are printed out in whatever quantity you'd like (you know us girls need to have 1 copy each!). And all photos/GIFs are uploaded onto a website*** too!

The booth was a huge hit at our wedding, as it is at most weddings, but this Bigfoot booth was much easier to use, didn't take forever, came with a bunch of props*** and all my guests loved Justin, who was there attending the booth the entire night.

**BEWARE OF THE PURPLE EGGPLANT PROP!!! All your guests will be able to go to the website printed on the photo and see usage of that prop!!
    Michelle Married on 06/15/2019

Getner Fabe

Getner was amazing! My guests loved him and he was so responsive when I was trying to book Big Foot for my wedding! Couldn’t ask for a better Photobooth company for my wedding! The day went so smooth! Thanks so much Getner!
    Courtney Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely the best!

From quality of photo's to customer service I would use this vendor over and over again. Thank you so much for adding a perfect final touch to the wedding! All of the guests were so impressed.

Blondine Event on: 04/06/2018
    Awesome service, will definitely use them again
    Siyan Married on 07/13/2017
    We hired Big Foot Photo for a 5,000 person concert and everything went amazing! All the attendees were very happy with the gif and instant print options and the ability to customize our print for branding was really helpful. Jet made it easy to plan and once he arrived on site took care of everything! Would highly recommend- cannot wait until our next event!
    Juan Married on 07/01/2017
    Loved with with Jet and the team at Bigfoot. Professional, punctual, and they delivered exactly what they said they'd deliver. Their pictures were high quality, their props were funny and engaging. The photobooth was definitely one of the highlights of our event. I've already booked Jet and his team for a third event.
    Daby Married on 04/14/2017
    This was the best decision I made for my party!! It was fun and everyone enjoyed it. They were nice to work with, and they worked hard to accommodate me without any hesitation. And the pictures came out beautifully!!! I don't think I'll throw another party without this photo booth.
    Sharon Married on 01/28/2017
    I had an incredible experience hiring Bigfoot for my Wedding! Communication is excellent, staff is super friendly (Thank you Jet!) and the photos are incredible quality. These memories are the best wedding gift.
  • Joanne
    Joanne Married on 11/26/2011
    Bigfoot Photobooths is one of the best photo booth companies here in Miami. We booked them for a 40th birthday Casino party and boy did they deliver. The attendants were dressed professionally, they were on time for set up and quickly moved the line. The props were modern and funny. There was something there for everyone. The pictures were of high quality and the graphics matched the theme. Working with Bigfoots was such a great experience. I will recommened them to all and any of my clients!

Working with Jet was beyond amazing. He was very responsive in answering emails and even text messages. He works with your style in creating the best picture template. He delivers great results. He is very friendly working with the guests to achieve satisfying pictures. The guests at the event were asking me for the information of the company because they all raved about how clear the pictures were. Thank you BigFoot.
    Mark Married on 07/04/2017
    The photo booth service was great. We utilized Jet for our 4th of July Festival at Charles Hadley Park.

He was very punctual when it came to the time he was requested to be there and he took photos throughout the entire event.

The photo booth was the highlight of the event and everyone was pleased with the quality of the photos.

We will definitely use them for future events.
    Tiedro Married on 05/19/2017
    “ Great Service And Extremely Professional and Easy To Work With. I've used there services for two of my events thus far and I don't attend to stop using there services anytime soon. "