Bigfoot Photo Booths Reviews

9 | Miami, FL

9 Reviews for Bigfoot Photo Booths

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely the best!

From quality of photo's to customer service I would use this vendor over and over again. Thank you so much for adding a perfect final touch to the wedding! All of the guests were so impressed.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Siyan · Married on 07/13/2017

We hired Big Foot Photo for a 5,000 person concert and everything went amazing! All the attendees were very happy with the gif and instant print options and the ability to customize our print for branding was really helpful. Jet made it easy to plan and once he arrived on site took care of everything! Would highly recommend- cannot wait until our next event!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Juan · Married on 07/01/2017

Loved with with Jet and the team at Bigfoot. Professional, punctual, and they delivered exactly what they said they'd deliver. Their pictures were high quality, their props were funny and engaging. The photobooth was definitely one of the highlights of our event. I've already booked Jet and his team for a third event.

Daby · Married on 04/14/2017

This was the best decision I made for my party!! It was fun and everyone enjoyed it. They were nice to work with, and they worked hard to accommodate me without any hesitation. And the pictures came out beautifully!!! I don't think I'll throw another party without this photo booth.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Sharon · Married on 01/28/2017

I had an incredible experience hiring Bigfoot for my Wedding! Communication is excellent, staff is super friendly (Thank you Jet!) and the photos are incredible quality. These memories are the best wedding gift.

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 11/26/2011

Bigfoot Photobooths is one of the best photo booth companies here in Miami. We booked them for a 40th birthday Casino party and boy did they deliver. The attendants were dressed professionally, they were on time for set up and quickly moved the line. The props were modern and funny. There was something there for everyone. The pictures were of high quality and the graphics matched the theme. Working with Bigfoots was such a great experience. I will recommened them to all and any of my clients!

Working with Jet was beyond amazing. He was very responsive in answering emails and even text messages. He works with your style in creating the best picture template. He delivers great results. He is very friendly working with the guests to achieve satisfying pictures. The guests at the event were asking me for the information of the company because they all raved about how clear the pictures were. Thank you BigFoot.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Blondine · event on: 04/06/2018

Awesome service, will definitely use them again

Sent on 04/08/2018

Mark · Married on 07/04/2017

The photo booth service was great. We utilized Jet for our 4th of July Festival at Charles Hadley Park.

He was very punctual when it came to the time he was requested to be there and he took photos throughout the entire event.

The photo booth was the highlight of the event and everyone was pleased with the quality of the photos.

We will definitely use them for future events.

Tiedro · Married on 05/19/2017

“ Great Service And Extremely Professional and Easy To Work With. I've used there services for two of my events thus far and I don't attend to stop using there services anytime soon. "