Big Easy Entertainment Reviews

11 | Springville, UT

11 Reviews for Big Easy Entertainment

L · Married on 08/22/2015

This band is FANTASTIC! Truly the best entertainment anywhere around - they could definitely do Vegas if they wanted! They were fun and on their game the whole night. My guests really loved them and commented for days afterwards!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Richard · Married on 08/08/2015

This experienced, highly professional band played for our daughter's wedding reception in Jackson Hole in August 2015. We live out of state and had not heard the band before and, having attended many receptions, we were keenly aware that the band is critical to the success of the reception. This band exceeded our expectations in every respect. Jeanette Herrera and Christine Clevenger, the female vocalists, are excellent. The lead male vocalist, Darrell Braham, is also excellent, and, in addition, has a good personality, gets out on the dance floor, interacts with the audience and works hard to get everyone involved. At the beginning he was on the dance floor with the guests and at the end several of the guests were on the stage with the band. He's a very professional showman. All the musicians are first rate and the horn section is tight. The band has a very good sound. The band plays everything from Motown hits to recent hits, soul and funk. They are flexible and we were able to request songs for the set lists. The manager, Renata Braham, is delightful, responsive and easy to work with. She put us at ease before the reception and upon our arrival, she and Darrell introduced themselves, assured us that everything was in order and under control, not to worry and to have a good time. I highly recommend this band without any reservation whatsoever. If the band were located in the state where we live, I'm sure we would see them often at receptions and other events because several of our guests inquired about them. They were great to listen to, dance to and work with. Highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Richard! The pleasure was all ours!

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

They were wonderful! Full of energy and tons of fun. Everyone loved them! I am so happy we picked them. All of our guests were raving about them. Renanta is also very responsive and willing to please .

Sent on 08/17/2015

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to share in your special day! Renata

Big Easy Entertainment provided the Sensations Band for our daughter's wedding in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on August 8, 2015. Working with Renata was wonderful, and the band arrived ready to go after a 6 hour drive from SLC. Everyone loved them! We had guests, young and old, who had been to many elaborate weddings, and they were all super impressed with the sound and showmanship. This band is really good! We had worked with them for months getting the set list that we wanted, and they are very professional. You will not be disappointed. They can play anything.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this great Review!

Renata

Matthew · Married on 07/30/2015

"I love the Motown Sounds and More show! We've hired them a few times now and they always perform all of the songs that I know and love from the Motown era! Highly recommend! We will be booking again.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Matt! As always it's a pleasure to work with you!

Alyson · Married on 07/11/2015

BEST. WEDDING. BAND. EVER!!! Every member of the band was absolutely amazing and we loved every minute of our dance party. Our guests could not stop and we danced for three hours straight because of the amazing show the Sensations put on. If you want the best dance party for your event hire them asap!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alyson! It was a pleasure having the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

J · event on: 08/21/2014

Fantastic!. Big easy offers high quality performers, musicians and talent. I highly recommend Big Easy for your musical entertainment needs!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your Review!

Darin McDaniel - The Fallout · Married on 05/24/2014

We were thrilled with Big Easy on all levels. Their talent and shows are very professional and entertaining and their management is great to work with. I strongly recommend them for any event looking for feel good quality entertainment. Their
    Motown show is definitely as good as what you'd see in Las Vegas.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Darin! Always great working with you as well!

Steve · event on: 06/27/2015

The "Event Type" was not a Corporate Event as stated, it was a festival. The drop down selections do not give "Festival" as an option.

Sent on 07/25/2015
  • User5282786 · event on: 06/24/2014

Very enjoyable and professional. So glad to have had them at our event.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your Review! Much Appreciated!

Taylor · Married on 05/29/2016

0.4
      0.5

Please please DO NOT book with Renata, of Big Easy Entertainment. Before I get into this, note I am willing to change me rating if she corrects her mistakes.

My wife and I contracted the group to play at our Wedding in late May, which for her band, required a stage/lighting and obviously sound (our wedding was at a remote location). Renata suggested she carry the aforementioned contracts, totaling about $5000, since she had a number or relationships in the Utah area. She was somewhat pushy with the payments up until the wedding, which rubbed me the wrong way. Because of this, I was very transparent with the lighting/stage/sound guys that we had paid Renata in full and she had their payments. About 6 weeks after the event, I got emails form the sound/stage/lighting guys that her first payment checks had bounced and wasn't planning on paying them what they had earned.

I have left perhaps a dozen voicemails for Renata to call me so we can resolve, as well as half a dozen emails and have not received any follow up from her. This has me feeling VERY uneasy that I will ever hear back from her, which is a shame because we even gave her group a handsome tip the day of our wedding. To be clear, until this guys get paid, she has STOLEN about $5000 of ours that was intended for a group of guys that worked very hard for it.

If you want more information, please feel free to reach out to me personally. This is a very real review.

Sent on 07/25/2016