Big Dreams Media Group Reviews

131 | Chesapeake, VA

131 Reviews for Big Dreams Media Group

Joy · Married on 03/01/2014

Big Dreams Entertainment was...in one simple word...AWESOME! They helped to make our wedding day on March 1st a HUGE success. I have also received feedback from individuals that attended by wedding/reception saying they really enjoyed themselves and LOVED the music! Additionally, the atmosphere was awesome because of the uplighting we got from them as well. I am so happy with our highlight video we received thus far and can't wait to see our final video - AWESOME, AWESOME!! Thank you, Thank you! I highly recommend them. Cedrick, Brandon, Marcus - all great!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Jason A. · Married on 02/01/2014

We are so thankful for Big Dreams Entertainment. They definitely made our wedding a memorable event. From the planning phase up to the day of our wedding, they were always supportive and REACHABLE. They are one phone call away, and they answer when you call; it is very easy to set up appointments with them, even at the last minute. They gave us ideas in addition to ours, and collaborated to come up with the plan for our very special day. They have connections that greatly help in the planning process. It's almost like a one-stop shop for wedding vendors. And they gave us an awesome deal for all the services we requested. (Much better than what we found researching on our own).

As far as the day of the event, they filled our reception with so much energy and hype that got people off their seat and into the dance floor. And I mean people of all ages. Even Dj Cedric joined in on the fun carrying his mic around and busting his moves on the dance floor. I personally requested him to play Christian music during the reception, and I am so grateful how he integrated it in the event. It impressed me how he planned and executed playing this genre and transitioning to dance music. There were non-stop positive feedbacks from our guests, saying how much beautiful our wedding was and how much they enjoyed sharing the day with us. Dj Cedrick has outdone himself once again.

We also hired them for videography, which was probably one of the best moves we made to plan for the wedding. Our video came out to be a masterpiece thanks to Brandon! (Woot Woot!) Ya'll could see for yourselves in their vimeo site. He has been one of the best additions to the Big Dreams Entertainment team. He has an awesome personality and super creative ideas that gave us an excellent experience working with him. The best part about it is that we were able to build a relationship with him not only as a videographer, but also a good friend. He is very easy to get along with and very hardworking.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Ryan · Married on 01/04/2014

Cedric is by far the best DJ out there period! We could not be more happy with the services he provided, everyone was raving about him ! Even friends that were in my wedding that live out of state wanted his information for family member that live in the area and all of my friends that have future weddings will be using Cedric. The day of the wedding I needed to make changes Cedric was there answered his phone and was more then happy to accommodate us. We love him and will be using Big Dreams forever, they are hands down the best DJ company in the Hampton roads area!

Sent on 01/13/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2013

Cedrick was a great DJ/MC he was full of energy and super helpful. He worked far beyond the scope of a DJ making sure that we stayed on track with our timeline. He was a great person to work with in general and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Amy · Married on 12/07/2013

We used Cedrick for a company Holiday party and he was wonderful! He interacted with the group and played music for all genre's. We enjoyed his work so much that we are already booking him for our next Holiday party!

Sent on 12/11/2013

John · Married on 11/30/2013

Cedrick with Big Dreams Entertainment is the best DJ/MC/party-Monster in VA and anywhere else!
    This man is so professional and caring about YOUR wedding/event, and he will answer all questions and make sure that you can rest assured about your reception going smoothly!
    He DJ'd our wedding and kept the party jumping, he was fantastic!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Cedrick is the man! Besides being super easy to communicate with, Big Dreams was so accommodating to our specific requests of music, timelines, etc. Cedrick and I made a deal beforehand that the objective was to get EVERYONE pumped up and on the dance floor! And it was such a success! We have only been married just over a week and have already received countless compliments on Cedrick's high energy and obvious extensive knowledge of his work. If you want a fun wedding, it is a no brainer that you MUST hire the most fun DJ in the business. Thank you, Big Dreams!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/19/2013

Cedrick made my wedding reception absolutely perfect!! He kept the party going all night. He was on the dance floor with us and had an amazing selection of music. He is very fun and professional. The videographer was wonderful him and Cedrick were a great team. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! They took great care of us! Thank you to them for everything!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2013

Big dreams entertainment was the best decision that we could have ever made for our dj at our wedding!! It was an unforgettable night and shalone was a huge part of that!! He had the music going all night, he got everyone out on the dance floor, e even joined us out there to do the wobble and the cha cha slide!! I will recommend Big Dreams Entertaimment to anyone planning an event, especially Shalone!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Caitlin · Married on 10/13/2013

At first we were hesitant to spend the extra money on a dj thinking we could just do a playlist ourselves, but a family friend told us about big dreams entertainment and told us how great they were so we went to look at their prices and they were very reasonable. The dj Shalone made our night wonderful, from doing the ceremony music to the reception. They definitely went above and beyond to make our night so special and it was well worth the money to not have to stress about anything.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kenesha · Married on 10/05/2013

I cannot begin to tell you the fun we had for our reception. Cedric was very prompt with responding to me regarding my needs. Our guests were on the floor the entire time. He played the music as requested and also put his spin to it too that made my day the bomb. I highly recommend Big Dreams Entertainment for any event you have. We love him...

Sent on 10/15/2013

Set a new standard for all my DJ expectations!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Cristi · Married on 09/28/2013

Cedrick brings the party to life. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Latasha · Married on 09/07/2013

Cedrick is the best! He kept the party going from the time we walked in till the time we left, and had a variety of music for everyone of all ages to enjoy! He even announced my dress change, grand entrance, and surprise dance for my husband! Our reception will be a night we will never forget; all of our vendors worked great together and we had a great time! Cedrick is truly awesome and we tend to recommend him to all of our family and friends for their upcoming events. The uplighting and personal monogram was spectacular as well. Thanks Cedrick for everything!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Jessie · Married on 09/05/2013

Cedrick was beyond amazing! He kept the party going all night and joined in the fun with us on the dance floor! All of our guests said he was the best DJ they have ever seen and I couldn't agree more! If want a party he is your man!!!

Sent on 09/06/2013
  • W

Wes A. · Married on 08/30/2013

My wife and I secured Big Dreams Entertainment for our August 30th wedding after seeing the amazing wedding highlight video they made for some close friends of ours. We were impressed with them throughout our planning process, and the highlight video they created for us was exceptionally good. Brandon, our videographer, traveled 3 hours north to film our wedding, and he made sure to capture the most important moments. Everyone enjoyed the final product, which was turned around roughly a week and a half after the wedding. We feel as though we see each of the dollars we invested into this service in our video, and for that, we recommend Big Dreams Entertainment to all... awesome company run by awesome people.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Nikeicia · Married on 08/24/2013

We couldn't have made a better choice using Big Dreams Entertainment & Cedrick for our wedding reception! The night went along seamlessly & perfect. I loved that we could make music selections & a make a timeline of the event on their website. It made the night very structured so that we wouldn't forget anything! The website was also very easy to use. We wanted a party atmosphere & we sure got it!!!! All my guests stayed on the floor! Most of our guests stayed until the very end which I was very happy about b/c I've seen weddings where people leave right after dinner & I didn't want that. All my guests said our DJ (Cedrick) was on point the whole night & they had the best time ever. Moreover we used the uplighting & Gobo services. The uplighting was perfect!!! The room was glowing all night & it really helped the atmosphere. It looked very expensive yet was very affordable & the most inexpensive compared to ALL 6 other vendors I got a quote from. Our Monogram was beautiful! We shined it on the floor because I wanted it to bounce off my dress while we danced & it was perfect! Everything I wanted & more!!! Cedrick was most helpful leading up to & during the wedding! I could call him at anytime with whatever I needed or wanted. I couldn't thank him enough because he made me feel like he went above & beyond for me & my husband. I would pay for the peace of mind I was given 10x over! & I look forward to using Big Dreams Entertainment in the future for other events! I wouldn't refer to any other company from my experience with other weddings!!!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Rosetta · Married on 08/17/2013

Great service provided. I was unclear on the time of service provided. Cedric was awesome!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Rachele · Married on 08/16/2013

I was completely blown away by Cedrick's talents. He never fails to give fantastic DJ services! First saw him DJ at a friends wedding, which was amazing, even got on the dance floor to help some out with new dance moves that had just recently came out. He listens to wishes and does not fail to give you the most amazing Reception ever possible. He was very instructional and went above and beyond on helping me with a time line of events for the reception.

Brandon, the Videographer is another amazing asset to this team. He was very great at what he does and made an amazing video for us to remember our Wedding Reception and I am so grateful!

I most certainly would recommnend Big Dreams Entertainment to anybody looking for an amazing wedding/reception/experience. This team made it so incredibly easy, to have quality entertainment at our wedding reception. You won't be dissapointed with Big Dreams Entertainment.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Cedrick was our wedding DJ, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! He did an awesome job as the MC and made sure that the dance floor was full all night! Cedrick was so flexible and helpful, and we certainly appreciate his patience! We would recommend his services to anyone who wants a fun, professional DJ!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Cedric was awesome! During the planning phase, he bent over backward to accommodate my convoluted work schedule (2 jobs with non-standard hours), and on the day of he kept the party going with his lively combination of music and humor...despite the mixed cultural and age groups, which had been something of a worry. Even the grandparents got up and danced! Kudos!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Janice · Married on 07/26/2013

Cedrick was awesome!!! He made sure everyone was having a good time, was able to read the crowd. He works well with other entertainers,vendors. I had Frank sings Frank at my wedding as well and they both collaborated very well!! Cedrick and Frank both came out to our bridal party flash mob practice to ensure it was executed without a problem! Cedrick took the initiative to attend the practice and contacted Frank to let him know as well :-) I unfortunately turned in my photo montage too late and the file was corrupt but Cedrick had his team try to rectify it. He still brought the monitor, but we couldn't use it due to my own fault. Cedrick had our guests dancing hard!! He even had several guests who are normally quiet and reserve shaking their booties and having a good time!! Lots of smiles on their faces. Lots of good compliments about the music! Last but not least.. Cedrick isn't cheesy. He has a great, fun loving and honest personality. He was a joy to work with and I'm sooooo glad I chose him :-) thanks for making our reception top notch!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Victoria · Married on 07/20/2013

Cedric was the perfect DJ for our Wedding! He has the best energy, plays great music that gets everyone into party mode, and was very accommodating with our requests on the day of our Ceremony. He even made it a point to get onto the dance floor and help get our guests energized and dancing! He is very personable, kind, and genuinely good at what he does. If you want your event to be a big hit, you absolutely need to hire this man! We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding already, and we know that was in big part thanks to Cedric.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2013

If you are looking for a DJ, Cedrick Harris is the guy you want. He was amazing. He got involved on the dance floor and had us all dancing and going crazy. My daughter's reception was a blast, thanks to Cedrick. Well organized and knew exactly how to have a good time. Extremely happy and would definitely recommend him. Thank you so much for making it such a memorable night!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Meredith · Married on 06/29/2013

Cedrick is the most amazing DJ/ wedding professional on this planet. He made my wedding perfect and fun. All of my family and friends are dying to have him at their next event. He was reliable, professional, affordable and hands down the best DJ a bride could ask for. He is the MAN. We Love Cedrick! Thanks for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2013