Big Dreams Media Group Reviews

131 | Chesapeake, VA

131 Reviews for Big Dreams Media Group

Bonnie · Married on 12/13/2014

Love, love, love. You always hear "the Food & the DJ make the reception" Well both of ours were a hit!!!! Cedrick was wonderful, We are still getting compliments on how much fun our reception was and what a great job the DJ did. He had guest who NEVER dance out on the floor!!!!!! We highly recommend Big Dreams Entertainment and Cedrick!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

The DJ was great, he had all the songs I wanted. He was very professional and kept everybody dancing.

Sent on 12/08/2014

We used Cedric and his team for lighting and videography. We made an excellent choice. I am sure you'll be pleased as well.

Sent on 06/27/2015
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2014

Okay, so I worked with Cedrick for all my DJ needs initially a few months ago and had the plan to have him as my DJ because we kind of auditioned him for our company Christmas party. He was amazing so we pretty much booked him as soon as possible. Unfortunately, something came up and he was unable to DJ our wedding. He did, however, send an amazing DJ and a videographer in his stead and gave us extra time with the video. I didn't catch our DJs name but he was definitely talented and played great music that had everyone moving at one point or another. I completely forgot to provide music choices for the important moments of our ceremony (processional/recessional/bride and groom walking) but provided them an hour before the wedding actually started. He had the songs available (thank goodness) and had great timing when playing them. His intros of the bridal party and us into the reception were great and we truly had a great experience. Big Dreams definitely lived up to their hype and I have suggested them to other friends getting married soon. We'll still be using them for our company Christmas party too! :)

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Absolutely wonderful. I went to a wedding a month before my own and we could not understand a thing the DJ said. I almost cried with happiness when I understood everything our DJ said. He kept us dancing and smiling all night:)

Sent on 12/21/2014

Kellie · Married on 10/04/2014

Cedrick and Brandon ARE AMAZING. From the early morning videos to keeping the party going, they were great. They knew exactly what songs to play and when to play them. They were very professional throughout the whole process and made it fun. During our meetings, it felt like we were old friends. Great Company. Great Music. Have and will continue to use them for other events.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2014

Cedric did my wedding in April, he rocked it as usual. I have known him for years and he always does an awesome job. He knows how to get the crowd going.Cedric did my wedding in April, he rocked it as usual. I have known him for years and he always does an awesome job. He knows how to get the crowd going. He did my daughters wedding 3 years ago as well. I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Meagan · Married on 08/31/2014

Cedrick was absolutely amazing as our wedding dj. He was professional, flexible with our schedule and really knew how to get our guests excited. At our wedding, thanks to him, almost everyone was on the dance floor throughout the night. He had everyone involved, and knew exactly what kind of music to play. Throughout the planning process, he answered every email in a timely manor, answered all questions and made us feel at ease in all aspects. He made our whole experience stress free, and our guests are still talking about the great time they had. We couldn't have asked for a better dj, and would definitely recommend to anyone searching for the perfect one. Thanks Cedrick and Big Dreams Entertainment!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Lamar · Married on 08/30/2014

I would like to Thank Big Dreams for making my wedding event a success. We used the DJ and Videography service. Brandon the videographer was amazing. He worked well with our photographer to stay out of the way of her shots and he interacted with the whole bridal party. I would recommend him to anyone that needed a videographer. Shilon (I hope I spelled it right) was the best DJ I have seen at any wedding I have attended and I'm glad he was able to DJ our event. He played songs from the list we picked out and he also mixed in some songs where we didn't pick songs. He kept the dancing going whether our guest were dancing in there seats or on the dance floor. He was able to get my father in law to dance and he doesn't dance at all. I can't leave out the second DJ, I can't remember his name but he was awesome as well. The 2 DJs danced and interacted with the guest. They even had a dance off which got me to dancing. The event was wonderful and everyone of our guest were pleased. Brandon and Shilon were phenomenal and I would recommend them and Big Dreams anyday.

Lastly, I can't leave out Cedrick. He Was exceptional in the planning process and helping us get every setup. He made us feel comfortable with our choice of services. He was very easy to reach and got back with you promptly. I feel like I have been knowing him for years. Thanks Big Dreams Entertainment. I know I made the right choice and would do it all over again.

Sent on 09/02/2014

S · Married on 08/30/2014

Cedrick was the DJ for my wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception 8/30/14 held at the Westin Hotel! He was awesome! I highly recommend anyone who is in need of a DJ to look no further than Cedrick. He was professional and a lot of fun to work with! Thank you so much for making my wedding an unforgettable one! Rod and I appreciate you so much!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2014

Sean and Cedrick were amazing. I couldn't have had a better DJ for my wedding! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2014

When I 1st meet cedrick at a bridal show I went to last year I knew I had to have him for our wedding!! Cedrick was awesome!!! He did both our ceremony and reception, he kept the engery high, and our guest stayed out on the dance floor until the very last song! Everyone should have cedrick for there events !!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Lashonda · Married on 08/15/2014

We had a wonderful time! The DJ kept the party going!! He was able to play a good portion of the music we selected in addition to a few last minute songs along the way. Everyone partied all night long, even the older crowd lol

Sent on 08/23/2014

Diana · Married on 06/28/2014

Big Dreams Entertainment made our wedding a truly memorable event! From the planning process to the night of, it was very easy to approach our DJ and make last minute changes or suggestions. They worked extremely well and close with my Mistress of Ceremony and my Caterer to make sure the evening was seamless. Cedrick Harris was our DJ, and he entertained our guests so well that the dance floor was never empty the entire night! I highly recommend Big Dreams Entertainment for your DJ Services :)

Sent on 08/25/2014

Chris · Married on 06/21/2014

Awesome job. Kept the party going all night.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Erica · Married on 06/14/2014

Cedrick kept the Wedding going. Of what was going to happen next and the smooth transition from one activity to the next I couldn't ask for anything better. This was my best friends wedding gift to her ! THANK YOU for making her day so special.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Jeena · Married on 06/07/2014

Ah-Mazing! I need not say more, but I will. A head of schedule and open to extreme last minute changes... Unlike a good bride i waited to the day of to give my DJ our list of songs we wanted for the when we walked down the isle to the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance. Instead of freaking out He was "OK, I got it!" I contacted them 3 days before the wedding to see if they had a song from and album that wouldn't be released until 2 weeks after the wedding. He found a away to get it. We WILL use them again!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Carly · Married on 05/18/2014

Cedrick was absolutely awesome throughout the whole wedding planning process. He was extremely responsive from the very beginning and everything went so smoothly! The online music library that he gave me access to in order to create my music requests was a great feature and very easy to use. At the wedding he was on top of everything! We danced the night away, and we even had the neighbors from the four houses next door dancing along with us! The most memorable moment was having a battle with the neighbors to "Let me clear my throat!" Cedrick made sure that our favorite tunes were played, and he still squeezed in all the requests our guests made. He even helped some of the guests learn some of our favorite line dances, and his props were a hit! When the reception was over the party continued and Cedrick was nice enough to stay and kept the music going for us. It was a night none of us will ever forget! Thank you Cedrick!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Jon · Married on 05/17/2014

In every step of the process, Cedrick was extremely helpful. He was very nice and responsive every time I reached out to him for help in the reception planning. He was exactly what we were looking for. He knew exactly what kind of music to play, and when, in order to involve everyone at the wedding. He had people up and dancing I never thought I would see dance. Even more, he went above and beyond and walked around during the reception, making sure everyone didn't need anything (food, drinks, etc.) prior to the dance portion. I would highly recommend Cedrick and his staff to anyone looking for DJ services. They are simply the best!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kellie · event on: 04/26/2014

Big Dreams Entertainment recently DJ'd our Junior Prom for school. Prior to the Prom, I was contacted by the DJ to go over the basics of the prom and assure me that everything was going to go great. The DJ (Shalone) was very professional and courteous. Set up went very smooth and they provided the lighting. This added to the overall feel of the prom. They were great in getting the students up and dancing. I have had many students come and exclaim how great they were and how much fun they had. They worked the crowd and really helped to make it a special night for my Juniors. I will be working with them again and would definitely recommend them to anyone who would want DJ that can add a personal touch.

Sent on 04/28/2014

This company was amazing! I was so nervous at first b/c I didn't really have a list. But they made our day wonderful and their energy was outstanding. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again.

Sent on 04/14/2014
  • I

Ivelisse/Jonathan · Married on 04/13/2014

Shalon was amazing! He kept the crowd hyped and he & his partner even joined in. I was really nervous b/c I had no music really picked and he knew how to play us and the crowd.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

AMAZING! I highly recommend choosing Big Dreams Entertainment, Inc. for any of your special events! They made my wedding day just perfect! Very professional and personable! Just about every guest at my wedding has commented on how wonderful the Dj was! Cedrick and his team are the BEST!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Vickie · Married on 04/12/2014

Christopher Farley (my nephew) and his new wife Jessica (my NEW nice) had Cedric and his team as the selected entertainment for their reception. One word "Amazing" can describe them. They delivered fabulous entertainment and I highly recommend them not only for weddings but any special occasion you may be planning !!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Christine · Married on 04/05/2014

Cedrick was amazing as our DJ! He was responsive and professional throughout the planning process. He kept the party going throughout the night and brought several surprises that wowed our guests, which included glow sticks and confetti! Many said those were two of the coolest things they had seen at a wedding. Cedrick is a genuinely nice guy and really knows his stuff! We're really happy we chose him as our DJ!!! Brandon did our videography service, and we were pleased with him as well. He was kind and professional throughout the day and captured many of our precious wedding day moments. He even tied my husband's tie! Big Dreams Entertainment is wonderful!

Sent on 04/22/2014