Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

131 Reviews for Big Dreams Media Group

Uplighting (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
MC (3)
Photobooth (3)

My daughter's wedding was Oct 7th at the dam neck base. The grooms parents hired this company. The base did not approve this Dj for access and we did not find this out until 1:00 the day before the wedding. We could not reach and left countless messages. I myself called 15 times and left 3 messages. no reply. the pass and ID office closed at 3. we had to hire another dj, one day before the event, good luck with that...But, i found one company that was willing to help- I paid them $450, retired navy guy with base access. Finally the grooms mother was called at 2:45 and was assured that he had other DJ's that had base clearance. I had to cancel the other but i felt bad that they adjusted their schedule, that i still paid them. It was the right thing to do. Anyway, The day of the wedding , i arrived at the reception at 6;30 and i went up to the Dj to introduce myself when she told me she had never done a wedding and only found out about the event at 12:00 THAT DAY. She did not follow the script, completely mutilated our last name, it is Kiehl, pronounced "keel" not "KILL".....SHE WAS TOLD AT LEAST 3 TIMES ON THE CORRECT PRONUNCIATION BUT CONTINUED TO CALL US KILL....the music had stopped on the mother/son dance 3 times and then finally just cancelled outright. The Photo booth broke down 1 hour into the reception. i was NOT HAPPY and I would NOT recommend. I am still waiting for a return phone call to explain or at least an apology to my daughter. I did leave my name and number.....more than a few times. i am willing to put my correct email address if anyone, including the owner, to email me directly. ""

Profile Picture steve, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

My husband and I hired Cedrick as our DJ for our October 7th, 2017 wedding in January 2016. When we first met with Cedrick, we felt like we were in such good hands and had nothing to worry about when it came to our big day. While I am better able to tell myself that what happened to my husband and I was just a series of extremely unfortunate events, I still feel like I should write about what happened. On Friday October 6th around 1 PM (30 hours before the wedding) my dad got a call that for whatever reason, Cedrick would not be allowed access to the navy base, which was where our reception was. The base informed my dad that he had two hours to find a new DJ. During this time I was told that Cedrick, "Fell off the face of the Earth" and couldn't be reached by phone call, text message, or email. Granted, I do partly blame the navy base for waiting until the literal last minute to do their security clearance. When Cedrick responded he said he was able to send a replacement and assured my dad and mother in law that he person he was sending had experience with weddings. Again, I do not blame the DJ he sent for what happened, as she apparently found out the day of our wedding at 12:00 PM. But, the DJ Cedrick sent was a 5th grade dance DJ and did not have the necessary experience to DJ a wedding. She pronounced everyone's name wrong, she announced them in the wrong order, she was extremely monotone and did not engage with the crowd in any way, she messed up the order of events, and due to "technical difficulties" my husband and mother in law weren't even able to finish their mother/son dance. To make matters even worse, the Photo Booth that we rented from this company as well broke within an hour. The "5 star cinematographer" working the booth didn't have a spare camera and had the audacity to ask if he could ask to borrow one of the photographers cameras. The worst part about all of this is that while Cedrick hasn't bothered to contact my husband or myself to apologize.

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Searched Weddingwire Jan. 2016. Checked out the BDMG website and thought I found the perfect DJ. Met Cedrick at the Uniquely Yours bridal show that month. We discussed my vision and the vibe we wanted. He told me about his experience, the use of drones included in the Silver Wedding Bundle, and his overall passion for making his clients' special day unforgettable. I loved his enthusiasm and booked that very day.

May 2017:
*My wedding coordinator contacted Cedrick to confirm the 2 photgraphers, 2 videographers, DJ services, and Photobooth in my package. Cedrick informed the wedding planner that he was not sure which package I had and that he would contact later. That did not happen. Fortunately I had THE best wedding planner EVER (Events by Jacklyn) and she called up a friend as a back up photographer.
*The day of the wedding, there was one photographer and one videographer contracted out by BDMG.
*The videographer only came to introduce himself and was in my husbands suite until the ceremony. So I can almost guarantee there is no video of my mom & bridesmaids helping me get ready.
*Not one drone in sight the entire day/night. Go figure.
*That same week, I also sent in my shot list. Needless to say, it was not used by the photographer.
*Cedrick, the DJ, never made an announcement that there was a photo booth so many of my guests did not get to take a picture.
*The flow of the music could have been achieved by using a Spotify playlist. Each song played from start to the very end (even though I asked him not to). No mixing or fading of songs. Just a blunt ending. Even our first dance!
*The microphone going in/out during the speeches and prayer were embarrassing to say the least.
*Of all things that could go wrong with BDMG, Cedrick mispronounced my name, The Bride, as he introduced us at the reception!

Avoid BDMG...not worth it!
(Update: 20 weeks after my wedding & still not ONE photo delivered. Had to file a complaint with

Profile Picture New User, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Please do not entrust Big Dreams with your big day. I used Big Dreams for DJ and videography for my wedding and I was completely devastated with the results. I met with Cedrick when trying to choose a DJ company and he promised to be the DJ for our wedding; we liked him so much which is why we chose to go with Big Dreams with him as our DJ. Three days before our wedding (while I was driving home for the big day) I received a call from a third-party DJ who told me that he was going to be our DJ for the wedding and he needed some information. Of course I was surprised and told the new DJ that I would have to call him after I had talked to Cedrick. However, it took Cedrick 2 days (we were at Rehearsal) to respond to my father’s email/phone calls and he told us that something came up where he was the only DJ who could do the other event and so we got stuck with the third-party DJ. Therefore, I had to re-give ALL of my planning information, song choices, etc. to the third-party DJ who royally messed up our wedding reception. The new DJ ignored our music requests, messed up the introductions of the wedding party (skipped my in-laws), and completely mixed up the order for the evening so that the bouquet and garter tosses were so early we were caught off guard and a lot of our guests left early. We also got videography from Big Dreams; we order the silver package with 2 videographers and a longer video but only received 1 videographer and a short clip (the bronze package). The only reason I have given this any stars is because Brandon, the videographer who came, was so fantastic (and wedding wire made me put a response for all the categories). He was able to get a lot of great video of our big day and the short video that we did get was very well done. Brandon was so great that he asked to take a selfie with us and then at the end when he left he came back just to thank us for letting him be part of our big day. I do not want anyone else to have the experience that I had.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We decided to use Big Dreams because we liked the fact we could go to them for DJ, photographer, and photobooth. The pricing was reasonable. First and foremost, our photographer, Creative Impressions, we absolutely LOVED. We have reviewed them separately, and I would highly recommend them.

The reason for the subpar review is communication and the DJ...

Communication was lacking several months up to our wedding - which seems like it might be the best time you want to actually reach out to your couples. I believe my husband is still waiting on responses from Cedrick - he just went MIA. No email responses, and full voicemail box. If he did respond via email it was "We'll have the DJ reach out to you in 48 hours" When 4 days pass and we still don't hear it gets a little unnerving. We were honestly at a point a week before our wedding of wondering if the DJ was even going to show up and trying to figure out back up plans.

When we finally got a call from the DJ (Brandon Clue?) we had felt good about the call and felt we were on the same page in regards to the "no play" songs and just the overall general feel we wanted for our wedding. We also told him we wanted someone to be interactive with the guests. Unfortunately this DJ did not do that. Music was played, people danced, but it wasn't exactly how we had pictured it, so we felt this was warranted a mention. Also, our cake cutting was super awkward in that the DJ mentioned "ok time to cut the cake" but then that was it? It was just kind of a weird moment in which it felt unnecessarily awkward.

My husband and I are both very laid back and are able to laugh about most these issues. But we were genuinely disappointed with the service from Cedrick and our DJ. Our wedding day was perfect and we will cherish every moment, but for anyone a little more highly detailed oriented and wanting strict playlists and open communication perhaps this isn't the company for you.

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Photobooth

Where do I begin? When my God mom 1st decided to book BDE for her wedding we knew we had the best DJ. They were professional, prompt and everything we dreamed of. He played all the songs that we requested and also took request from her guest. He stayed on top of things and every change or switch up we made, he made sure that he was in the loop and right on it. I would recommend BDE for any event. Cedrick brought the guest to life, he partied with us and brought on the entertainment. Thanks again Cedrick. Turn down for what!!!!!!

Profile Picture Askyia, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Advice? Book Cedrick! He was so fun and full of energy. We had countless guests comment on what a great DJ we found :)

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cedrick was great! We had a blast at our wedding reception, and our guests told us they had a great time. Cedrick had people up dancing, and he played the songs we requested. We are thrilled with how our reception turned out. Thanks for everything, Cedrick!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Book early, Share your vision and music preferences. Cedric and his team were outstanding throughout the planning and execution of the event!

Profile Picture RON, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you! Great job! My guest had too much fun lol job well done.

Profile Picture heavenly, 8/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We booked Big Dreams for our DJ and photobooth. Shalone was our DJ (ceremony/cocktail hour/reception) and he was awesome! He kept the party going! They have a huge data base of music to choose from on their website, and I love that you can make a list of "must-have" songs, and a list of "would like to have" songs. Shalone took our lists and played the songs at just the right times. The photobooth was awesome as well. The ladies running the photobooth were super nice and accommodating. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

The best DJs in town. Our wedding was unique as we incorporated anime music into our wedding ceremony and reception. Not a single hesitation from our DJ Brandon on the choices we made. He kept the dancing moving along and was just so amazing and accommodating. We highly recommend this amazing group for any event. The entire process left us feeling amazing. Thank you for making our big day amazing. We truly appreciate everything you did and will recommend you to any one looking for professional and friendly DJs.

Profile Picture User5252396, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, One Event Per Day

They really went above and beyond in trying to make sure that I was getting all the information that I needed to make a decision. Within a half hour, I received an email from a representative. Later in the day, I received a phone call from the same person wanting to assist in any way he could. I'm looking forward to working with them.

Profile Picture User5546862, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Big Dreams Entertainment did a FABULOUS job at my wedding! I can't thank you enough! Cedrick was our DJ and he knew exactly what to do at just the right times. I had a hard time choosing songs and let me just say what a wonderful selection when I said genre of music plus I wanted father/daughter and mother/son dances but I am not good with picking songs and he had made a selection for me and was absolutely perfect. Cedrick was involved and definitely got people involved and excited and we all had an Amazing time. You made our wedding reception perfect and memorable and I will recommend you to anyone needing services. You are the best! I couldn't have asked for anymore more, it was perfect! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

DJ Shalom did an amazing job Friday night at my best friend Nancie Mass's celebration of life. He was very flexible and played the music that people requested. He had a smile on his face the whole time and was very approachable. Thank you for making the night special and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Paula, 3/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cederick with Big Dreams Entertainment was a fabulous DJ! Not only did he help us choose music for our wedding ceremony and reception, but he was super flexible to meet our requests as well. During our reception, he kept a good pace while interacting with our guests keeping our crowd energized and up on the dance floor. My husband and I would not have asked for anyone else to have been our MC/DJ for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Christy, 11/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cedrick was so awesome! Working with him before the event was easy to do. He had a client site where we were able to pick all of our songs. His mix was amazing, the dance floor was packed all night!

Brandon was the videographer for Big Dreams. He was also fun to work with and did a great job working multiple cameras and a drone also.

I would highly highly recommend going with Big Dreams Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Jovie, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Cedrick and his team were awesome! From the lighting to the photos they did a phenomenol job. An added bonus was having a flying drone to get birdseye shots!!!!

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Highly recommend Big Dreams Entertainment for your wedding videographer. They are extremely responsive, professional and flexible. At the end of the day, they are willing to do what makes you (the customer) happy, and that's whats important on your big day. The owner was incredibly helpful every step of the way and the guy who actually captured the video on our big day was so much fun - He made the whole process feel natural, we almost forgot he was there! I can't wait to see all of the footage and highlight reel!

They also offer DJ services, which I wish I would have looked into sooner! But by the time I was researching and vetting out Videographers, I had already booked our DJ. As a side note, I've heard great things about their DJ services!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

What can I say?? Cedrick was/IS awesome! He had all the guest dancing and knew how to get and keep the party going! He was open and ready for any ideas that we had . By far the best DJ in the area. So glad he was available for my date ! :)

Profile Picture Britt, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ! Played the songs we wanted to hear and dance to. Kept everything flowing. Provided some props for our guests too. Go with Cedrick, he will have the crowd on there feet in no time.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cedrick is an excellent DJ and he is very professional. Everyone at our wedding loved him! He also answered quickly to any questions I had. We were on a tight budget and for the quality of DJ service, it was great!

As for the videography, I feel like a little more time could have been spent on our highlight video, even some of the shots at the reception (dance) could have been better if the videographer moved around instead of being stationary. I booked them based on the good highlight videos they had on their website...but ours wasn't as nice.

Overall, our experience was good considering that we were on a budget and we booked them last minute.

Profile Picture Lily, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Jewelry, Videography

Me and my wife was very pleased with Cedric and the big dreams staff. We had so much fun and enjoyed every minute.

Profile Picture User5328060, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Absolutely wonderful. He was energetic and did a great job keeping the party going. Best dj I have seen. Would recommend for any party

Profile Picture Michael, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When I first met Cedrick, I was just trying to get my wedding life together. He calmed me down and assured me that everything would be fine. He made working with him so easy. He made himself available to me via facebook, email, call or text that if there was anything I had a question about I knew he would answer within a day or so.
I had a daytime reception so to keep the party levels up is rather difficult, but Cedrick did a fantastic job of making sure the party was pumping.
The video Brandon shot looked beautiful. I really love how they make a mini-clip of the wedding because let's be honest besides my husband, family (and even that's limited), and myself no one else is going to watch the entire wedding. After I got my entire wedding video back everything looked so beautiful. I got all choked up when I hear my husband's vows to me.
Big Dreams captured my wedding in a way that will make me feel that it just happened yesterday. I know I can always rewatch the video and feel like I am there again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/15, 4 Reviews