Big Dog Little Bed Productions Reviews

Big Dog Little Bed Productions 1
Big Dog Little Bed Productions 2
Big Dog Little Bed Productions 3

Anna · Married on 08/08/2015

BDLB Productions is absolutely amazing!!!! Janice gave us an incredible way to look back on the most special memories from our wedding day. She captured the most precious moments and put them together in such a unique and meaningful way. My husband and I could not be more pleased with how the video came out. We watch it all the time and I still get tears in my eyes. The music, the clips...everything about the video is flawless. Finally, words to describe BDLB: trustworthy, professional, well-managed, organized, timely, high-quality, INCREDIBLE! I could go on and on. I would HIGHLY recommend BDLB! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

So many amazing things to say about Bed Dog Little Bed Productions!! To start let me say that when I first began planning my wedding I wanted to have someone attending just set up a tripod and film the ceremony because videographers were expensive and I was trying to save as much as possible. To anyone who may be thinking this in their planning process....ITS WORTH IT! The money I spent on the video was easily the best money spent on my wedding. I have already watched the entire ceremony multiple times and the 6 min film....well I am in the triple digits:)! I got to see things that I missed and relive parts I was there for. Janice was professional, personable, and all around awesome! She managed to fit in like a friend at times and others I didn't even realize she was there. If there is one tip I would give to someone planning their wedding it would be to hire Janice. You will NOT regret it!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jordan · Married on 06/06/2015

Janice was such a pleasure to work with. Throughout our wedding day, we hardly noticed she was there. Some people worry about hiring both a videographer and photographer because of the time it will take away from the day. However, Janice didn't take away any extra time from us and worked perfectly in sync with our photographer and quietly filmed all the important aspects of our day. The final product was something we couldn't be happier with! She had a quick turnaround time and all of our family and friends absolutely loved watching the highlight video. We loved the music she chose and the scenes included in the highlight video. It is so perfect and will allow us to remember special moments our wedding day for years to come!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Emily · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I put a lot of time and thought into selecting a videographer for our wedding, and after working with Janice Smith and Brad Habeeb from Big Dog Little Bed Productions, we could not be happier with our decision. From our first phone call with Janice to our most recent email exchange about receiving the DVDs, Janice has been both warm and professional, both down-to-earth and extremely proficient at her job. Throughout the planning process, she was responsive to phone calls and emails and answered all of our questions promptly and honestly. She also was very open to input and asked a lot of insightful questions so that she would be able to capture us as a couple and our wedding day genuinely. We live out of state, and during our only trip down to North Carolina before the wedding, Janice and Brad made time to meet with us. Not only did this help them to get to know us better, but it also helped us to feel more comfortable and relaxed on the wedding day. We loved sharing our wedding day with both of them and, honestly, forgot about the cameras most of the time! Our wedding party also thought they were wonderful. And, the highlights video that they created is truly spectacular. It is beyond anything we could have imagined, and everyone who has watched it has raved about it. We loved how they included shots of us, as well as of our family and friends, and how they captured so many intimate and special moments. The music was perfect, as was the selection of clips from the ceremony message and the toast that we gave during the reception. It was all pieced together seamlessly, and we are so grateful to Janice and Brad for giving it to us as the perfect memory of our wedding day. We wholeheartedly recommend Big Dog Little Bed Productions to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Kait · Married on 08/31/2014

Janice and her team with BDLB were incredible. From the very beginning you can tell that Janice has a passion for this. On the big day her team captured what felt like every single detail.... WITHOUT feeling like they were in the way. I barely even noticed that they were there! Brides, if you are anything like me, you remember going to weddings when you were younger while some older gentleman walked around with a 75 lb camera on his shoulder asking everyone if they had "any advice for the happy couple?" ..... This is NOT that. Janice and her team are so talented, they made our day in to a movie that we can relive and replay over and over again. Not only for us but for our family. Without a doubt, hands down, hiring Big Dog Little Bed was the best decision we made for the entire wedding. So many details go in one day. One. Do yourself a favor and capture it permanently.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2014

Big Dog Little Bed captured our wedding so beautifully and I am so thankful to have this special day documented forever. The entire videography team was so incredibly professional and really put everyone at ease so that the final product felt so real and like you were part of the wedding as you watched. Also, when I initially decided to hire a videographer, I was concerned they could be intrusive during the ceremony and everyone would notice a huge video camera, but Janice assured me this would not be the case. After the wedding, I had guests tell me they didn't even know we had a videographer because everyone was so discreet and blended in with the ceremony and reception. The video is truly one of the most beautiful wedding highlight videos I have seen, from the way the video was edited with music and the voices of the ministers and the best man's toast, to the smallest details that were captured that really show the essence of the wedding. It truly brought out the emotion of the day and I heard more than one person (myself included) say it made them cry (even people that didn't attend). One of my friends said this after watching the video "normally I think these videos are cheesy and lame .. but this one is really gorgeous and genuine. I feel like I can feel your wedding I really loved it. Beautiful!!"

I can't more highly recommend the Big Dog Little Bed team!! One of the best decisions I made for the wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Christine · Married on 06/21/2014

Janice and the team at Big Dog Little Bed is AMAZING!!!! Janice was referred to us by our friends who had used her for their wedding. I'm not the most decisive person, and throughout the course of our wedding planning process there were lots of details that changed multiple times: venue, band or dj, flowers etc. However, the one thing that never changed was the fact that I wanted Janice as our "story teller". She has a special gift, she has the ability to take people you don't even know and connect you to them in a span of three minutes to the point where you find yourself crying at the end of their wedding video. That gift is also very evident in the video she makes of your special day. Having just gotten our video about a week ago, my husband and I have already watched it at least 50 times...catching a new detail each time:) Everyone we share our video with is blown away and many brought to tears. The other thing my husband and I loved about Janice is how kind and friendly she is; unlike many others in the industry you aren't just a number with Janice. Do yourself a favor and hire Janice to capture your special day! You won't regret it!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2014

Janice was amazing! Like most people we (mainly my husband) wasn't entirely sure that we wanted a video. In the end, we both loved our video and have looked at it many more times than our wedding pictures. Janice did a beautiful job of capturing everything and really listened to what we wanted in the video. Moreover, the video is professional, high quality, and unique to us. It's such a great way to share and experience the most amazing day again and again. I would highly recommend Big Dog Little Bed!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Janice did an amazing job ! I never felt that there was a camera in my face.. She was so professional and unobtrusive . I would recommend her in a minute!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Sar · Married on 06/08/2014

Janice was a delight to work with! She was responsive, positive, and to top it off, she delivered a fantastic product. We love the video that she captured from our special day and know that we will cherish it for years to come.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Holly · Married on 06/07/2014

Janice was an absolute delight to work with. From the moment I contacted her, I could tell she wanted to make this a perfect and personalized experience for us. She wanted to get to know me and my fiance, to know our story, and to truly understand our vision for our wedding video. She was also very honest about her style and what she was and she wasn't. I loved her openness and flexibility. On the day of our wedding, Janice and her co-shooter Brad were just great. They did an awesome job coordinating with our photographer to make sure both the still film and videos ended up perfect. Even after the final videos were complete, Janice worked with me to tweak some minor adjustments to get exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a unique and personalized memory of the best day of your life.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Julie · event on 11/21/2013

We were unbelievably lucky to find Janice to help carry out a video project led by my non-profit organization. She is an incredibly talented videographer, artist and storyteller - the quality of the final videos she produced was top-notch (despite a much lower-than-average billing rate)! She was also a great pleasure to work with - available, responsive, flexible, and willing to do whatever it took to make the final product meet our very high expectations. I am grateful not only to be able to recommend Janice to *anyone* nearby who needs an excellent videographer, but also to now call her a friend.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Erin · Married on 11/09/2013

Big Dog Little Bed and Janice, specifically, exceeded all of my hopes and expectations when it came to our wedding video! I didn't even know that it would mean so much to me to be able to watch our ceremony and reception moments on video, but I have literally watched it at least 30 times already and cry almost every time :) She was completely professional and almost invisible, I never actually saw her shooting! She was so discreet and still got all of amazing shots we wanted! Janice is a complete joy and she approached our video with skill, focus and excitement. I feel so lucky to have worked with her and have our video for lifelong memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Dana · Married on 11/02/2013

Janice was so great to work with. Everyone in our families loved the video highlight!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Laura · Married on 10/04/2013

Big Dog Little Bed gave us our greatest memories of our wedding and reception. Our highlight video was amazing! We actually received our highlight video in LESS THAN A MONTH from our wedding date. We still watch our video atleast once a week because we love it so much. While Janice and her team were editing our wedding day footage- she would post "still images" on facebook to give us a quick glance of what we had to look forward to for the future! Janice and her team were so quick to respond to any request that my husband and I had before and during the wedding day. They created a customize wedding videography package to suit our needs and budget. We cannot say enough wonderful things about them. BDLB you are an amazing videography company. You offer so much more than just a video to your clients- we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Kacey · Married on 09/01/2013

Jancie and her team exceeded all of my hopes and expectations. They were prompt, professional and responsive-- if I wanted something captured on film, they got it. If something was running late, they were flexible. I never once felt like there was a camera around, they were discrete and out of the way. Best of all- my video is incredible and captures my wedding day absolutely perfectly. I could not have asked for a better product! Easily worth twice the amount she charges- the value is priceless!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Kevin · Married on 09/01/2013

Janice and her sidekick worked great with a pair of photographers that we had during our wedding. The two videos that she made were fantastic! She did a great job of capturing the reception's party atmosphere in one video and then the grandness of the day in another video. Absolutely A+!

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Jared

Jared · Married on 07/20/2013

The needs of brides and grooms are shifting - and while photography will always be an essential part of any wedding day, we can say, our finished product from Big Dog Little Bed holds just as much importance as the still images of our big day. From the carefully-selected clips to the perfect musical accompaniments, Janice Smith not only captured our perfect day - she preserved it for years to come, allowing us to reflect back days, weeks, months, years and decades from now with smiles and tears of happiness. When you can watch a series of videos for the tenth time and still smile, you know a videographer took the time to understand you as a couple, understand the people around you and embrace the connection between the two. I would (will) recommend Big Dog Little Big to anyone and everyone. You rocked the house down.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Lori · Married on 07/20/2013

Janice is amazing and I am in love with our wedding video! She captured all of the right moments and created a video that we can watch for years to come. Her music choices and sequence of clips were perfect. Beyond the video, Janice was fantastic and made the process so easy for us. I am so happy we had her as part of our big day!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Ruthie · Married on 06/22/2013

We SO enjoyed our sweet videographer, Janice! She went above and beyond to make our day and video special! I love how passionate she is about her work and her clients. I would recommend Big Dog Little Bed Productions without any hesitation! Love love love!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Sydney · Married on 06/15/2013

Our photographer Krystal Kast recommended Big Dog Little Bed Productions to us when we last minute (literally) changed our minds to have our wedding filmed. Janice (and crew) agreed to the task just one day before the date. We were so grateful for their availability and flexibility. There wasn't time to meet in person, so over the phone we quickly discussed our wishes, Big Dog's filming style, costs etc. I was stressed and scattered, she was kind, calming, and accommodating. Once we had returned from our honeymoon, we met Janice at a coffee shop in Durham to pick up the wedding video and to meet in person for the first time. The three of us watched the highlights video together and we cried. I was so touched by how she was able to capture the heart and spirit of our ceremony. With very little input from our end, Janice creatively and honestly filmed the most amazing moments of our lives. And we are so thankful.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Shelby · Married on 05/26/2013

It was an absolute delight to work with Janice! From our first emails to the actual wedding day, Janice was always prompt, professional, and extremely friendly. Through all of our conversations, Janice really took the time to get to know my husband, me, and who we are as a couple which she perfectly encapsulated with our wedding video. Janice's wedding video is, by far, our favorite memento from the wedding! She listened to our suggestions and requests, but with her creativity, she produced the perfect keepsake for us. Not only do we love it, but our family and friends who could not travel for the wedding are so thankful that they have been able to see and experience what it was like. To anyone who is considering hiring Janice, do it! It will be the best decision of your wedding plans. Trust me, it certainly was for us!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Katie · event on 05/01/2013

Big Dog Little Bed Productions created a beautiful crowdfunding video for our business that helped us raise thousands of dollars. Janice was a delight to work with and the finished product was exactly what we were hoping for!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Renee · Married on 04/12/2013

Received very professional and personalized videos in a very timely manner. The videos captured "us" and we look forward to have them to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Erica · Married on 03/17/2013

Janice is amazing! She brings a passion and energy to everything she does. You can see her love of videography and specifically weddings in the memories she captures. She has helped us relive the whole day and will treasure those memories forever. The only thing more important than what you have to capture your wedding day is the wedding itself. Videography is a must!

Sent on 06/03/2013