Big Day Beauty Reviews

Big Day Beauty 1
Big Day Beauty 2
Big Day Beauty 3
Big Day Beauty 4

Christine was wonderful. I received an initial response very quickly after my initial contact to check availability. she was very enthusiastic and excited about the wedding and wanted to know details. Christine was very professional yet fun to work with and easy to talk to. she was quite flexible for hair and makeup trials before the big day. Christine and her staff were great! all of my bridesmaids looked fantastic very fresh and natural looking, with really cool hair styles. i would def recommend Christine for your wedding day beauty needs !

Sent on 02/26/2014

Big Day Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Brenna · Married on 12/31/2013

Christine and Ashley were incredible. Christine is the owner of Big Day Beauty, and she brought Ashley along with her to do makeup for me and my girls because we didn't have a ton of time to get ready and there were 7 of us. They showed up to the hotel perfectly on time, and brought everything they would possibly need to get all of us ready in time for my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. My hair was exactly what I asked for, everyone else loved theirs, and those who had makeup done were thrilled with that as well. Christine is great to do business with, and very convenient and flexible. She came to us at the hotel, and is credit card equipped on her phone. I don't think there's anything I would change about their services, and I would definitely recommend them to any brides looking to have their hair and makeup done on their wedding day!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Big Day Beauty's reply:

It was a pleasure being part of your big day Brenna, best of wishes to you and your husband for any future endeavors!

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

Christine and her assistant did an AWESOME job on my hair (bride), my bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone absolutely loved their hair! Christine came to the hotel where I was staying so that I would not have to worry about driving to and from a salon and being on time. She came to me -- and that helped make my day stress free. I don't live in the state of Maine so I never had a trial done with my hair. I sent Christine pictures of what I thought I would like. On the day of my wedding she did my hair EXACTLY how I wanted. And my makeup looked amazing. Christine's assistant did my mother and bridesmaids hair. None of them knew what they really wanted -- she was able to give them all something they loved! Everyone was complimenting my hair and makeup and how gorgeous I looked. A big thanks to Christine and her assistant! I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out! I definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Big Day Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Ashley, we had a blast being part of your special day glad you were so happy with everything!
    ~Christine - Owner of Big Day Beauty

wonderful highly recommended her for anything

Sent on 09/30/2013

Veronica · Married on 09/14/2013

Christine was wonderful. She made everyone in our party feel beautiful and of course look beautiful. Her prices are reasonable and she is great at what she does!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Big Day Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Veronica, it was a pleasure meeting you and your partner, wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Christine was great! She did my mom, bridesmaids and my makeup and I couldn't have been happier with how fabulous we looked!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Kim · Married on 09/08/2013

Christine was fabulous! She was friendly and professional. My hair and makeup were perfect and lasted all day and through the evening. I highly recommend Christine for hair and makeup for any event. You will look stunning!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Tricia · Married on 09/07/2013

Christine was AMAZING. From my 2 trials before the wedding to my actual event she was the best. I had tried out a few other hair stylists for my wedding prior to Christine, but could never find anyone I liked. From the first time I met Christine she was very professional. On my wedding day her and her other partner did my hair, 6 of my bridesmaids, 2 of my sister in laws and my mothers hair and makeup. They also did eyelashes for all of us. My hair and makeup looked fabulous. I am still getting compliments. My bridesmaids loved how everything turned out as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Christine and Big Day Beauty for your next event. They will make the day extra perfect. I cannot say enough good things!!!! She even drove 3 hours to my event with no problems! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Christine was great. Made everything calm and easy. Did great work with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Liz · Married on 08/10/2013

Christine and her team were wonderful! They were friendly, but professional and made my hair as well as my 8 bridesmaids' hair look gorgeous. They also did my make-up (something I had initially thought I'd do myself, but got too nervous to do at the last minute), and it looked perfect. I had every bridesmaid choose her own hair style and Christine was able to accommodate their various choices effortlessly. Her prices couldn't be beat either!

I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Monika · Married on 08/03/2013

Christine did my hair and make up, as well as my 6 bridemaids' hair and make up, on the day of my wedding. She and the other hair and make up artists were wonderful. We all loved how our hair and make up turned out. I met with Christine for a hair and make up trial a few weeks before the wedding. I couldn't make up my mind as to what I wanted, so I met with her again for a 2nd make up trial. Christine was great and very accommodating. She listened to what I wanted and I could not be more pleased with how I looked on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2013

tammy · Married on 06/22/2013

I want to Say Thank you Christine Haeger! She was my Hair and Make- up go to gal! My Photo wouldn't have come out as good as they did with out her! Not only did she do a fabulous job! She did exactly what I was looking for! And she was not only accommodating but was a sweet person! To testify to her abilities..I am was a bride at 50 years old and wanted to look 30 years old, and she did it Yaaa! I would Highly recommend her and the company she works for!
    Thank You from the bottom of my heart... Tammy

Sent on 08/11/2013
  • Polly

Polly · Married on 06/01/2013

It was a complete pleasure to work with Christine and Big Day Beauty. From the very first email, she was extremely pleasant, organized, and amazing. I and all the bridesmaids received so many compliments on our hair and feel extremely fortunate to have worked with her and her assistant. She is an extremely talented stylist and her professionalism and easy going demeanor were such an asset.

She called in advance before arriving and kept to the schedule. Upon arriving, she arranged a work space and got straight to working. We had sent her pictures in advance of the hair styles we preferred and she had them handy and mirrored them picture perfect!

It was such a fantastic experience to work with Big Day Beauty on such a very special day.

Sent on 06/15/2013
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 04/13/2013

Christine was the best possible choice to do the hair for the wedding. She was super flexible, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. She came to our venue around our very tight time schedule and made our hair absolutely beautiful. She is extremely friendly and personable and can make anyone feel like a beautiful bride on their wedding day. If you want someone who is truly going to pamper you on your wedding day book with her!

Sent on 04/17/2013
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/16/2013

Christine Haeger and her team were amazing! They did my hair and makeup (bride), my mother, and my three bridesmaids. The hair and makeup was gorgeous, and lasted the whole night! Christine and her team were on time, and were so much fun to have with us! They fit right in and made the day effortless and relaxing!! They are the best!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Bobba · Married on 12/21/2012

Christine did an amazing job ~ My husband loved my look!

Christine really listens to your wants and needs and doesn't take it personally, which is great! My sister and I were really impressed with our looks ~ I really felt like a goddess.

Sent on 01/15/2013

jaclyn · Married on 09/15/2012

Christine was amazing! Exactly what I wanted for my big day!!

Sent on 02/24/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/01/2012

Christine and her partner were absolutely fabulous!
    The morning of my wedding, my maid-of-honor woke up with green hair! I called Christine an hour before they were suppose to arrive, let her know our crisis, and they arrived with everything needed to fix the problem! My maid-of-honor's hair came out perfect, as did all of my wedding party's and my own!
    I couldn't be happier with Christine and would recommend her to any Bride! :)

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • User2620025 · 2+ years ago

Christine did an AMAZING job on my hair and make up. She was promt and on time. She was amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2012

Chrissy did an amazing job! I was very pleased with everything that she did for me! She listned to what I wanted and worked with me! I could not have picked a better person to do my hair on my big day! Thanks again so much!

Sent on 07/28/2012

This company was very professional and yet personable. They were very flexible given a speedy confirmation and arrived at the church very early to have us ready on time. They are very reliable.

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/11/2012

Chrissy was awesome! She did my makeup and made me look AMAZING! I had so many compliments on her work.

She was timely and professional, and made me look like a million dollars! It was great having her in my room while I got ready, she fit right in and got the job done quickly and beautifully :)

I HIGHLY recommend her for any of your hair or makeup needs! She is fantastic!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Erin · event on: 06/21/2012

Christine was accomadating and professional. She listened to what I requested and did a phenomenal job doing my makeup and hair! I would definitely reccomend her services to a friend.

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • User2645951 · event on: 09/09/2012

Very professional!
    Does amazing updo's!
    Best eyebrow waxing I have ever had!
    Flexible, on time, reasonable pricing!
    She is fantastic :)

Sent on 09/09/2012

Alexandra · Married on 10/11/2014

Christine and Ashley and the girls to hire! They were amazing to my wedding party and I the day of my wedding. They came to my house with smiles on their faces and ready to work. They were relaxed, easy going and amazing to work with. They were a blessing to have that day! I recommend them to anyone, you will be so pleased with them!:)

Sent on 10/21/2014