Big Box Pro Wedding Video Reviews

17 Reviews for Big Box Pro Wedding Video

1 User photo

Big Box Pro Wedding Video 1

Shereen · Married on 08/02/2014

I LOVE pictures and used video for the first time with our son's wedding. I recommend this videographer, what he captured, could not be captured in pictures (I still love the pictures) but the vows, the grandfather's speaking, the prayers - will never be lost because of Derrick and his work. Him and his staff did an AWESOME job editing. I am filled with joy each time I watch this video. Worth every penny and worth so much more!!! Thank you Big Box Pro!!!

Big Box Pro Wedding Video 2

Krystal · Married on 05/03/2014

We had a very small and private church ceremony but definitely wanted video to be a part of our memories. Big Box Pro is very professional and had no issues adapting to the rules of the venue while still being able to capture our important moments. The quality of product and service are absolutely superb!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Big Box Pro Wedding Video's reply:

Krystal, We were happy to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for having us out, and congrats on the growing family. Derrick - Big Box Pro Wedding Video.

C. Michelle · Married on 08/10/2013

Working with Big Box Pro was the absolute best investment we made for our wedding. First we worked with them on a concept trash the dress for a viewing at the reception. Then they filmed our 'big day.'

When you get engaged and start the planning process, everyone tells you what a whirl wind your wedding day will be. It's not a lie. The best thing we did for ourselves was invest in a wedding video with Big Box Pro. We can relive that day any time we want to, see things we missed, remember moments we totally forgot. Watching our video is amazing.

They did such an outstanding job on both the wedding and the trash the dress.
    The professionalism and quality of Big Box Pro cannot be duplicated. So few videographers (and photographers) take such pride in their work. These guys even dress like wedding guests!! You don't even notice them when they're in the background of the still photos.

We ordered a couple of extra copies for our mom and grandma. They couldn't be happier.

WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE! You won't regret this investment.

adriana · Married on 01/26/2013

Derrick at Big Box Pro was such a delight to work with. He has great packages and was able to work with us and capture all our important moments. He was with us until the very end of the wedding and I'm so glad that he was there. He did such a great job during the church service as well. He is a complete professional and I highly recommend him.

• annam625

Annamelly · Married on 10/20/2010

I cannot help but boast about this incredible husband/wife team of professionals. They not only do an outstanding job capturing those special moments of your new life but they are courteous and knowledgable when it comes to putting it all together. My husband and I both enjoyed working with Derrick and Kendra, they are patient and genuinely caring. We highly recommend them to all brides and anyone else for any type of videography work. Thank you both!

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2010

They were excellent!! Big Box Pro .... We love our video along with everyone who watches it. The Perrin's were super friendly and great to work with!! I recommend them to any considering getting a videographer or not. The important moments go by so fast and the Perrin's did a great job in capturing the moment.

• redskins29

Larry · Married on 08/28/2010

As we write this note, We our admiring this master piece that was created by Big Box Pro. We couldn't be happier with the work you've done here. We appreciate the time you took to listen to what we wanted, add your own expertise, and pull together the finished product. The end result is just what we hoped it would be and more!
    It’s rare to find a company with whom you can trust with your most personal moments, but we feel very blessed to have come across you two remarkable individuals. It’s people like you who make it easier for wedding couples to enjoy their greatest moments together.
    Thank you for all you've done. I won't hesitate to recommend you to my friends and family!

Sincerely,

Larry & Jennifer

Sent on 11/15/2010

Big Box Pro Wedding Video's reply:

You had an amazing wedding day. I'm glad we could be there to document it. Thanks for all of your nice remarks. We were glad we could be a part of your wedding day.

Chaliis · Married on 11/21/2009

Big Box Productions is by far the best production company I have worked with! The quality of service, professionalism, responses, cost of packages are absolutely reasonable. I paid for an enormous amount of my wedding. With that said, my husband and I were and are very pleased to say that having a videographer did not break our wedding budget. Derrick and Kendra Perrin have showed elegance and class when it came to our questions, comments and concerns. In the end-now that our wedding is all said and done-I am ecstatic to say, our wedding DVD package came out gorgeous...and then some. If you are looking for a great and fresh approach to your wedding video, then have no fear and check out Big Box Productions. They will never let you down! :)

Richard · Married on 06/20/2009

Derrick and Kendra are not only fun to work with, but very helpful in making suggestions and very down to earth. My wife and I have definitely enjoyed working with them and they have provided a service above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Big Box Pro Wedding Video's reply:

It has been great to see you two at friend's weddings over the years. Congrats on your family and all the anniversaries. Hope you love your wedding video each passing year. -Derrick Perrin, Big Box Pro Wedding Video

Stacey · Married on 04/18/2009

Derrick Perrin at Big Box Pro provided professional and expert service. He arrived at the church beautifully dressed in a suit and very discreetly filmed the ceremony and reception, we hardly knew he was there. The resulting DVD and highlights video are just exquisite and really brought the whole day back to us.

We cannot believe we hesitated for one minute about having a video made!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Big Box Pro Wedding Video's reply:

Absolutely beautiful wedding. It would have been hard to mess this one up. Every little detail was thought of end executed perfectly. Its great to see these two still going strong today. Congrats you two and have another great year.

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2007

Big box pro captured our special day in a way that brings joy to our hearts every time we watch our cherished wedding video. Our wedding video is watched by us and our children on a regular basis for hours at a time.... Indescribable experience to be able to share with our children. The best investment we made out of our entire wedding, so thankful to Kendra and Derrick for the dedication they share to bringing your story to life.

Misty · Married on 09/22/2007

If you think you are good with just a photographer than you are WRONG! Especially if you don't choose Big Box Pro. To this day, Derrick and Kendra keep in touch with us and during the wedding were nothing but fun and professional. We had our video within a month! They are always looking for ways to make their business more exciting and demanding. They are definitely NOT satisfied with being mediocre. Our video was great and to top it off, we were surprised with a "same-day edit"....they showed us a recap of our wedding day at our reception. It was only the 2nd one they had done, but it was awesome! We can still look at it on their website whenever we want to. Just make sure you give them an idea of what you want and they can do it. Take my word for it, my wedding would not be as memorable if they weren't there!

• LaToya

LaToya · Married on 06/09/2007

We were so glad to have met you at the wedding fair. Your presentation was not only amazing, but you are so talented and knowledgeable. We hadn't considered videography before, but after meeting Derrick we had to have one. You made our very busy wedding day seem like a stroll in the park and nothing was left out. We love to watch "Our Movie!" and I weep every time out of joy and happiness, that we have this masterpiece to always remember our wedding day!
    Arnold & LaToya

Sent on 05/03/2008

Big Box Pro Wedding Video's reply:

What a fun couple. One of the coolest things about this event was then ladybug release. They had a few hundred ladybugs that were set free in memory of a friend who is no longer with them. A tearful moment that day. Congrats to these two.

Derrick wove our most precious family moments into a beautiful story. There was nothing perfect about the real life moment when our little boys met their sister the first time...kids getting silly and doctors interrupting, but none of that made it into the final and flawless production. The final product was truly amazing and brought so much joy to us, and helped us share these moments with family spread across the country...you can't put a price on that!

Moises · Married on 11/01/2014

Very creative, worth the wait! Lived up to their reputation.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Big Box Pro Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks for having Big Box Wedding Video at your event. It was a beautiful day and we are happy you love the video. We pray you and your bride have many many happy years together!

Jewell · Married on 09/05/2008

He did a great job. He was at our rehearsal dinner and wedding. A cherished memory

Roz · event on: 03/10/1990

I've worked with Big Box Pro on two videos this past year. One for our son's bar-mitzvah and one to show at a non-profit fundraiser. I found them to be talented, creative, honest, patient and completely dependable. We could afford to use any video company but I would not consider using any other company, local or out of town for videography. I was so pleased with both the finished products they produced. The added bonus was visiting with the lovely family who owns this company!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Big Box Pro Wedding Video's reply:

Roz, Its been amazing watching your family grow up. Your little Bar Mitzvah is now a young man and its impressive. We love keeping in touch with you and are glad you are a part of the Perrin's circle of friends.