Big Box Photo Reviews

32 | Houston, TX

32 Reviews for Big Box Photo

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2010

Caleb was always wonderful and I was never once worried about my pictures after we decided to go with him! He is very personable and is very talented and I can't wait to see my wedding pictures because all the other ones (engagement/bridal) have been great. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2010

I would recommend Caleb forever. He took my bridals and shot for my wedding. I felt so comfortable during my bridals and he works to make every picture perfect because I was extremely pleased with the results. He also provides a variety of styles so I think he could fit into anyone's photography style. He is also open to your personal ideas for your pictures so throw them out there! Caleb went above and beyond at my wedding...took pictures before the event getting ready, and captured all the moments at the wedding and reception. I am thankful for the time he devoted to making my wedding pictures phenomenal. The prices are AMAZING and the quality is outstanding. I would book this guy before he raises his prices!! :)

Sent on 06/28/2010

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2010

Caleb with Big Box Photo was very professional and a blast to work with! He shot my bridals and the wedding photos and did an outstanding job. I didn't worry once about whether he would be on time, take the right shots, etc. He also shot my sister's senior photos in downtown Dallas and they turned out awesome! I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a professional, friendly, and talented photographer.

Sent on 07/05/2010

Stephanie · Married on 03/20/2010

First let me say that im a pretty critical person and so 5/5 says a lot tfor me. Caleb is a great find and I have and will recommend him to everyone that I know! He is an extremely friendly, professional, and creative person who is open to anything for pictures. His prices are extremely cheap for the quality of pictures that he takes. I did my bridals, engagements, and all day wedding with him and I could not have asked for better photographer! He is willing to go and do whatever and I find that very hard in a photographer without wanting to charge you an arm and a leg. A wedding is something that you only do once in a lifetime and I am so happy that i could trust someone like him to make everything perfect!

-The Kennedy's

Sent on 04/29/2010

John · Married on 05/12/2012

We have looked at our photo's over and over and of course have shared them with our family and friends and no one can get enough! Everyone says they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. My dad was a professional wedding photographer and I do quite a lot of photography myself and I can honestly say that Caleb is the best I have ever seen. His photography truly amazes me as I can't see how he gets such consistent and perfect shots time after time. His price was reasonable and his service was impeccable! Heck, he even helped clean up after the reception! And I doubt you could ever meet a nicer young man! If you need a photographer, don't look anywhere else, don't skimp on the price, just hire Big Box Photo!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Meghan · Married on 08/17/2012

Caleb with Big Box Photography was professional and easy to work with. He sat down with my husband and I and discussed what kind of shots we wanted to capture and worked with us to build a shot list. He is very talented and captured some great photos during our engagement photo session and of our wedding day. I was blown away with his technical capabilities and his creativity. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2012

DeShunna · Married on 12/12/2009

3.0

Caleb was great to work with! He took great photos. I do recommend that you ask a lot of questions when meeting with him to verify exactly what you are getting when selecting a package so that there are no surprises at the end.

Sent on 09/18/2010