Big Beats Entertainment Reviews

37 | Riverview, FL

37 Reviews for Big Beats Entertainment

Sylvie · Married on 10/11/2014

Chris is extremely professional and courteous. He was very helpful in managing the other hired musicians while I was busy doing other things. He kept the flow going for the reception smoothly. My favorite part was when he got out on the dance floor to teach certain popular line dances that were played. He offered many options including lighting and projector. He gave great ideas to us such as putting on the RSVP card "I will dance to this song_____". He also provided a cheat sheet to pick music to the various stages of the reception that we didn't even think of. And, when we had forgotten to pick a song out for the garter toss, he was ready with a choice. Great job!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Suzanne · Married on 09/20/2014

Organized and on top of things. He knows how to keep the party moving.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Vivian · event on: 08/17/2014

Big Beats Entertainment provided top quality and professional service at my daughter's Quinceanera. He also povided an outstanding lighting ambiance which enhanced our party theme. I was completely satisfied with the outcome of the party. Everyone danced the night away and raved about the DJ. He was a joy to work with and accommodating to all of my requests, and he did it with a smile. He kept everything running smoothly and on time!! Chris is an AMAZING DJ!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Big Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Vivian, I had a great time as well! You should be so proud of your daughter, such a sweet and kind young lady.
    Thanks, Chris
    Big Beats Entertainment

Chris was simply amazingly from day one! We really couldn't imagine the day with anyone else. We had our wedding at The Regent and Big Beats Entertainment did our ceremony and reception. The music was excellent... The uplighting he provided was superb! We couldn't have asked for a better dj!

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • User4626486 · event on: 02/21/2014

Very professional. Listened to our ideas and understood our objectives. Provided input for our event set up, lighting arrangement and music selection based on his experience. Flexible when the date of our event changed. Interactive with our associates. Music genre took into consideration diversity in ages 20 - 60. Played music softly in the background during dinner and kept comments to a minimum. After dinner the room livened up with his interactive approach and the music and lighting changed dramatically to fit the mood of a fast-paced celebration. Our associates kept asking him to stay and play longer, they didn't want to leave! Great time and great DJ! We've already booked him for our next corporate event.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Hilary · event on: 01/10/2014

Chris came in and saved the day. I had a band booked for the party and they cancelled a week before my event. I heard about Big Beats Entertainment through a family member that had attended another event that Chris was the DJ for. She recommended I call him and he was able to work me in with very little notice. He was even able to personalize the event with only a weeks notice! I am so glad the band cancelled! Chris set up lighting which just added the perfect touch and really added to the feel of the event. It really turned a boring space into a fun place! All the guests were very impressed with the set up and he even got my grandmother out on the dance floor which is very difficult to say the least! I will definitely forego the band idea and call Chris for all my future parties. Not only was it an amazing party but you really get the most bang for your buck!!

Sent on 01/13/2014

We had the best wedding ceremony and reception thanks to Big Beats Entertainment. The presentation was top shelf, the lighting was rich and beautiful, and Chris kept the fun dance atmosphere alive the entire evening. Even the people that do not dance were out on the floor getting down with the best of them.

We look forward to using Big Beats for all our future parties and extravaganzas. Thank you so much Chris!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Cicelle · Married on 09/14/2013

He puts the P on Party. Very accommodating and entertaining.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Gillian · Married on 07/10/2015

It was a really great night. Everyone danced all night. The venue had to throw us off the dance floor. It was a really well done. Thank you.

Sent on 07/14/2015

C · Married on 07/26/2014

Chris was very accommodating and truly listened to our vision!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Becky · Married on 06/07/2018

Chris thanks for your professional experience in making the wedding a Big Success !!
    Everyone enjoyed the music and showed it on the dance floor and you kept the reception
    flowing. Your overall experience, knowledge of the venue and working relationship with the coordinators
    was exceptional. Thanks again for a Great Time !!

Sent on 07/27/2018