Big 4 Party Rentals Reviews

11 | Novato, CA

11 Reviews for Big 4 Party Rentals

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

Highly recommend Big 4 Party for rentals! They were flexible with changes, delivered on time and had no issues. Great selection and great quality items.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Big 4 Party Rentals was super easy to work with. The staff was all knowledgeable about the products and the website had plenty of pictures to get an idea of what rentals would look like. They offer a store setup but we were working with them from Sacramento, so we appreciated all the phone calls and online services. Delivery was Sunday morning and the crew was actually early and friendly.

Sent on 08/29/2015

We would not have been able to pull off our DIY wedding with 150 guests without Big 4! They have absolutely everything you need, linens, tables, drink dispensers.

Sent on 08/11/2014

When I first went into the Big 4, I had an idea of what I wanted, but was on the fence about a lot of things. Danica and Lindsay were so helpful in helping me finalize my vision. They were so flexible with my changes, helped me stay under budget, and were so quick in ordering samples! They helped me set and re-set tables, and were so flexible with my indecisiveness. Their patience alone gets them 5 stars, and their sweet personalities as well! They remembered me by name every time I called and walked in, and that made me feel like a truly valued customer!

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • User2041865 · 2+ years ago

We got nice columns at good rates.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2011

Very heplful and great to work with. I have and will recommemd Sarah at Big 4 Party Rentals to my friends and family.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Linda · Married on 07/31/2010

Sarah was professional yet friendly. She gave us great service. She stayed with us from our first visit in to look around through the wedding day and beyond. She was flexible and gave great recomendations. If I had a business, I would try to steal her away. She knew how not to just give someone service for a day, but make someone a customer for life. The delivery crew was fabulous too. They were prompt and efficient. They did more than just deliver, they actually cared about the sucess of our event. Based on your staff, I would definately recommend your rental agency.

Sent on 10/30/2010

Heather · Married on 05/08/2010

Sarah Warner was my first contact when coming into the store to inquire about rates. She was friendly and knowledgable. I was on a tight budget and she really worked hard with me to get my vision at a price I could afford. I would refer people to Sarah in the future if they are wanting to rent anything

Sent on 06/30/2010

laura · Married on 04/17/2010

Sarah was wonderful to work with! She was Always one step ahead of me, and communicated with me about every detail. Big 4 had everything and more for my special day. It was hassle and worry free!!! I def recommend big 4 rentals and Sarah especially for providing outstanding service

Sent on 08/31/2010

Tina · Married on 09/01/2018

Big 4 Party Rentals had everything we needed and then some! During our consultation in their showroom, they were kind enough to quickly put bring down and put up a table to help us envision what the tables would look like. Their website was so informative and helped make the out-of-town planning easy. They were very punctual with delivery, setup, and strike - they were even ready and available early! Highly recommend Big 4 for all your rental needs; they seriously have everything!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/27/2011

3.6
      3.0
      1.0

Initially, they were great! Very accommodating and polite! They let me pick up umbrella a day earlier and drop it off on Sunday, instead of Monday. But, when I went to pick it up, women was very rude and unprofessional. However, they did save face when they offered to pick the umbrella up on Monday, because they were out in Bodega Bay, instead of us having to drop it off on the way home on Sunday. So overall, great experience, except rude women.

Sent on 09/24/2011

Big 4 Party Rentals's reply:

I'm so sorry you felt I was rude, I am a mother of 2 and thought when you sad you couldn't come into get your paperwork because your kids were in the car. I thought I could help by bringing you the paperwork, since it was so close to closing time and I didn't want you to miss the pick up of your rentals. We weren't trying to "save face" we had arranged to pick up the umbrellas prior to you pick up since we are closed on Sundays and were already doing a pick up in the neighborhood. Again sorry you felt our service was poor, we always try to go out of our way to make our clients happy.