Biagio's & The Terrace Reviews

• Allie

Allie · Married on 09/15/2018

3.8
      2.0

Gorgeous place but poor staff service day of wedding

The place was gorgeous, the food was great and everything was set up beautifully ! The staff I worked with before the big day was great. Everyone is still raving about it the cocktail hr and dinner ! The staff however, especially the attendant working with me and my husband was not to our satisfaction. She was rude & not as helpful as we would have hoped for. We were rushed out, they lost my bird cage and had to give me something else to use for my cards and at the end of the night they didn’t even give me a chance to collect them, they just put everything on a cart and sent it downstairs without me knowing, sending me looking for it all. Who knows what might have happened to some cards/gifts along the way. My bridesmaid was even trying to ask her to wait so I can get them and she was told “I do this all the time, relax” They rushed my guests out asking them to get in their Uber’s etc so they can “go home.” Not something you want to hear when you’re spending so much money on an event.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Carole · Married on 12/10/2016

3.8
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

Worked with several people in Sales, Tom, Jennifer and Stephanie; unfortunately, encountered a misunderstanding about the location of the ceremony with Tom; nevertheless, everything turned out beautifully. I would like to give Stephanie a big "kudos" her professionalism, and personality were beyond reproach. She returned calls, was very engaged with my needs. If I dealt with her from the beginning to end, I would have given an "exceptional rating"..I loved the accommodations prior to the ceremony with Taylor, she was a GEM; overall, everything turned out great and I would highly recommend your establishment again and again to my friends and family.

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • Raymond

Raymond · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Unprofessional and Unorganized Venue Appointment

We contacted this venue through WeddingWire. We spoke to Christopher, who confirmed that our wedding date was available and so, scheduled an appointment Sunday afternoon.

We called the venue again Sunday morning to confirm whether that date was still available (they answered yes). We waited about 10-15 minutes until one of the four banquet managers discussed our plans with us. When she asked us our date, she searched in the system and clarified that the date was actually unavailable. We asked why we weren't let known before we had to make the trip out to their venue, and the banquet manager said that she doesn't know, and that there are four banquet managers that we could have spoken to. The banquet manager was apologetic about this, but at the end of the day it was a very unprofessional and upsetting experience. We cancelled another appointment to see this venue, and then additionally drove in about an hour during traffic to find this out. A call would have been appreciated.

Sent on 04/16/2019