Biagio's & The Terrace Reviews

3.8
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

Worked with several people in Sales, Tom, Jennifer and Stephanie; unfortunately, encountered a misunderstanding about the location of the ceremony with Tom; nevertheless, everything turned out beautifully. I would like to give Stephanie a big "kudos" her professionalism, and personality were beyond reproach. She returned calls, was very engaged with my needs. If I dealt with her from the beginning to end, I would have given an "exceptional rating"..I loved the accommodations prior to the ceremony with Taylor, she was a GEM; overall, everything turned out great and I would highly recommend your establishment again and again to my friends and family.

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • Raymond

Raymond · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Unprofessional and Unorganized Venue Appointment

We contacted this venue through WeddingWire. We spoke to Christopher, who confirmed that our wedding date was available and so, scheduled an appointment Sunday afternoon.

We called the venue again Sunday morning to confirm whether that date was still available (they answered yes). We waited about 10-15 minutes until one of the four banquet managers discussed our plans with us. When she asked us our date, she searched in the system and clarified that the date was actually unavailable. We asked why we weren't let known before we had to make the trip out to their venue, and the banquet manager said that she doesn't know, and that there are four banquet managers that we could have spoken to. The banquet manager was apologetic about this, but at the end of the day it was a very unprofessional and upsetting experience. We cancelled another appointment to see this venue, and then additionally drove in about an hour during traffic to find this out. A call would have been appreciated.

Sent on 04/16/2019