Biagio's & The Terrace Reviews

Biagio's & The Terrace 1
Biagio's & The Terrace 2
Biagio's & The Terrace 3

Julie · Married on 04/04/2015

This place was our dream wedding!!! It was one of the first weddings they did so it wasn't perfect. We got married on the roof and the only problem that we had was there was suppose to be a fire pit going and a waterfall going, so I was alittle didsapointed but overall it was fabulous and the terrace and the staff were very accommodating. Highly reccommend this place. It was absolutely beautiful

Sent on 08/24/2015

Violeta · Married on 10/19/2014

I have never taken the time to write a review, but I just had to tell you how amazing everything was! We had our event in “The Terrace” room which was just breathtaking, from the cocktails to the dessert buffet – we were Blown Away.

I cannot begin to thank the staff at “The Terrace” at Biagio’s enough for the over-the-top effort they did in making our event incredible!!! On October 19, 2014 we hosted a 60th Surprise Birthday Party there and we are still Amazed!!! We had close to 100 people and celebrated just like a wedding.
    Paula and her staff are a powerhouse, simply magical, incredibly service oriented, world-class service, always returning our calls right away and accommodating our every want and need.

Our Special evening I must say Rocked! Spectacular buffet tables!!! Excellent food!!! Everyone has been raving about the food and drinks, the dining staff didn't leave one detail out, the bartenders were friendly, always smiling and very polite. Our personal waitress took care of us so well, made us feel like royalty. She stood right by our side and no matter what we needed she was right there. Paula had the whole night in control, I didn't worry about a thing. All I can say is Bravo...

The theme of our party was “Sweet Memories” and this was an unforgettable evening thanks to The Terrace at Biagio’s for AN UNFORGETTABLE SWEET MEMORY!!!! We are so pleased and stunned still. We will Never forget all the special memories made with all of you who went above and beyond in your service.

From the magnificent room to the incredibly appetizing food and drinks, to the gorgeous birthday cake that tasted amazing, we are still getting compliments and the credit is truly deserved by Paula and her superb staff. I have already recommended The Terrace to many friends and family, and will always continue to do so.

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

I can not say enough good things about planning my wedding with The Terrace. From the minute I met with Paula I knew I HAD to have my wedding there. I watched it be built from studs to a beautiful venue and I couldn't have been more pleased and happy with the way everything came together. From the service to the food and everything in between everything was immaculate for our big day! They took care of us like we were family from day one and that made all the difference in the world. Paula was great to work with and I will forever be grateful for all the hard work she put in for our wedding, Cesar, our Maitre D was phenomenal, he kept us up to date with what was going on through out the night and listened to everything we asked and of course my bridal assistant Lex was AWESOME!!!!! He was beyond great and there was never a moment where he wasn't making sure I was ok!! I would give 100 stars if I could for The Terrace and its staff! A+ A+ A+ A+

Sent on 10/16/2014

Stefanie · Married on 09/20/2014

We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding reception!! We booked our reception at the Terrace when it was still at the beginning phases of construction so we were a little nervous since we didn’t see the completed room when we booked; however when we saw the finished venue, we could not have been happier!! It turned out absolutely stunning – even better than we could have ever imagined!! We keep getting compliments about how beautiful the venue is from all of our family and friends. Even our vendors that worked here for the first time have been telling us that it’s one of the most beautiful venues they have worked at! Not only is the space gorgeous, but the food, service, and friendliness of the staff is the best!! So many people have told us that the food was the best they ever had at a wedding and the service was amazing! We worked with Tommy to coordinate the wedding and he is amazing! He is so nice and makes sure everything is taken care of before and during the event. We feel like we made a new friend during the process. Caesar was our maître d' at the wedding, and he was perfect! He always had drinks ready for us and kept us aware of everything going on that we needed to know, without being in our face. He kept everything running so smoothly throughout the night. His hard work definitely paid off in making our event so perfect! There is a terrace on the roof which is beautiful and you can have a ceremony there if you wanted. They also made a beautiful bridal suite where the wedding party can freshen up, etc. throughout the evening. We could not be happier with our experience at the Terrace. Thank you for making our wedding so fantastic!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Tara · Married on 09/19/2014

Troy and I just got married at the Terrace Friday night and everything was truly amazing! Everyone could not stop raving about the gorgeous venue, amazing food and wonderful wait staff. We are so truly lucky and blessed to have had our wedding there! Thankfully (due to amazing weather) we were able to have the ceremony outside on the Terrace, which took our breath away. Even a few days later everyone can't stop talking about it! A very, very special thank you to Paula who helped make our day so absolutely wonderful and better than we could have ever imagined! She went above and beyond to accommodate everything we needed. To Caesar and Alex, thank you for being there all night to tend to anything we needed. Any time we turned around you guys were there to fill our drinks, find family members for pictures, help with my veil (which kept getting stuck to my dress!) and even helping Troy take off his jacket. We couldn't be more grateful to the three of you and everyone who helped make our special day what it was. If I could give a hundred stars for a review, I would! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! A few of my friends are even considering having their wedding there!

Troy and Tara (Krieger) Green

Sent on 09/23/2014

Peter · Married on 09/14/2014

Our wedding day has been one of the most important days in our lives. With so much pressure and trying our best to enjoy our day from the many factors that affect it. The most important being the reception and making sure you and your guests have a great time. I can easily and happily say that the service my wife and I received at “The Terrace” was by far one of the best services I have ever seen in my life. From the beautiful new venue grounds and the very stunning, modern, and chic decor, we would not have picked a better venue. Besides the beautiful look of the venue, our night would not have been perfect, and I mean perfect, if it were not for the amazing service that was provided to us and our guests. Paula and Cesar were on top of making sure our night goes perfect! I was amazed to see that from a venue hall, as I have went to many weddings before and have not seen half of the service that was provided to me, my wife, and my guests. From personally serving us our meals and drinks, to checking with each guest if there was anything that they needed, I could not have been happier with the way they serviced us at our wedding. A small and simple review like this will never express the gratitude that we have for the amazing staff. If I ever divorce my wife and get remarried, I will certainly pick this place as the venue! Just kidding! Paula, Athena, Tommy, and Cesar thank you all for making our wedding night even more unforgettable!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Jill · Married on 07/27/2014

People could not stop talking about how beautiful The Terrace was and how DELICIOUS the food! We had brunch style on a Sunday wedding, so they offered up breakfast foods first, then lunch foods, and if you left our party still hungry, it was your own fault. Incredible assortment of foods, and a beautiful location. They had just finished construction on their rooftop terrace (hence the name), and just in time for us to have our vow renewal up there. Gorgeous!! They had space downstairs for our live band, plus the DJ, plus the photobooth, and our 100+ guests, and the entire buffet. Anita (owner) was in contact with us frequently making sure all our needs were met, and even though she wasn't in the country for our actual party, the maître d' (whom we got to meet beforehand) was AMAZING and we knew we were in good hands. HIGHLY recommend this place for all your party needs!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot thank Paula and the entire team at the Terrace at Biagio’s enough for all that they did to make our wedding so fantastic. Before booking a venue, we looked at many different facilities that were all nice, but we had heard a lot about “The Terrace” at Biagio’s, which was still being built at the time, and wanted to check it out. During our initial meeting with the team at The Terrace, I could immediately feel that what they were doing was different from other venues. The event planners were truly genuine people and although the building itself was new, they had held countless large events at the restaurant and really knew the wedding industry well. We knew we were taking a gamble booking before the construction was even close to being done, but after seeing the energy, passion and vision of the staff at Biagio’s during that first meeting, I couldn’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else.

During the months leading up to our wedding, Paula was so approachable, knowledgeable and flexible. We had eaten at the restaurant on many occasions and loved the food but when we went for our tasting, we were completely blown away. We were so impressed by how delicious every single thing we tried tasted. Our guests now keep telling us how incredible the food was and what an amazing time they had (thank you Jimmy – you are a FABULOUS chef!). On the day of the wedding, I was worried about 1000 other aspects of the day (I’m a worrier…) but I had absolutely no fears about The Terrace. Our wedding was so unbelievably beautiful and everything went 100% perfectly. I felt so comforted that Paula was there and available if anything went wrong (when a button popped off my dress, they solved the problem!) and our Bridal Attendant Stephanie was so attentive and sweet. I wholeheartedly recommend The Terrace and can’t thank Paula, Jimmy, Tommy, Bob, Athena and the entire team for all that you did to make our wedding a truly magical day!

Sent on 07/05/2014

I do not even know where to begin with The Terrace and everyone who works there.
    First of all. THANK YOU! We booked this venue before the construction was done and that says a lot about the first impression we received. They were welcoming, accommodating, flexible, fun to work with and made the whole wedding planning experience wonderful. Everything was completed (construction wise) in a timely manner and there was never a concern about it not being complete by our wedding date. WE trusted and loved working with everyone there so much that we not only had our wedding but also our rehearsal dinner at Biagios. The Terrace is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen! The food is fantastic, the service is what everyone raved about at the wedding itself. They went above and beyond with everything, and we cannot thank them enough for making our wedding so special. Everyone at the Terrace and Biagios has truly become part of our family and we cannot wait to celebrate the next big event there!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Nancy & Armando · Married on 05/25/2014

Work only with Tommy! The other restaurant managers and banquet managers were not good but Tommy was so INCREDIBLY AMAZING that it made up for others being slightly rude.

Tommy met us on his days off, answered texts regarding wedding planning at all hours and walked us carefully through every element of our wedding.

On the day of our event Tommy was everywhere we needed him making sure the whole cocktail hour and reception went perfectly. He truly became a friend during this process and genuinely cared about our wedding day.

In addition, the venue is gorgeous, the main ballroom can fit over 300 people easily. We only had 150 so a partition sectioned off one end of the room and it looked stunning. The cocktail room is absolutely beautiful as are all of the other amenities. There is also a roof top 'terrace' where they hold ceremonies that is a very nice outdoor space.

Ceaser our Matrie de was also fantastic, he was by our side giving us fresh drinks every five minutes and making sure we were happy. Ceaser and Tommy did a careful look over of the entire building to be sure that we had collected all of our belongings and even saved a pile of our most important stuff for over a week because we drove off on the party bus before they had finished loading. The stuff we left behind included our Waterford cake server and toasting flutes and we didn't even stress because we knew Tommy would take good care of our stuff.

The waitstaff, bartenders and other employees were all great and very attentive. A number of our guests commented on how much they liked their waiters and waitresses.

Most importantly, the food is excellent in both quality and quantity.

Again, you must ONLY deal with Tommy in order to ensure you have a positive experience as other managers were rude.

We really cannot rave about Tommy enough...we would give him and our overall experience at the Terrace ten stars if we could.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Donna · Married on 05/04/2014

We had our daughter's wedding reception at the Terrace and it was magnificent!! The food & the room were unbelievable!! All the during the cocktail hour and the dinner, we had more people come up to us and say how wonderful everything was.

I recommend The Terrace for your next event! Paula, Athena, Tommy & Teddy were fabulous. They responded to all of our questions promptly.

If you are thinking of having a party for a wedding, birthday, christening, etc.....check out the Terrace and Biaggio's.

Sent on 05/06/2014

This place turned out amazing. I am so happy we decided to have our reception here. The place is beautiful, the food was incredible, the lighting was great. People have not stopped talking about our wedding. We worked with Tommy who was great to work. Very helpful with anything that we wanted or asked for. I can not say enough great things about this place. My only problem was I did not get to eat enough of the food and everyone keeps telling me how good it was. I hope to get invited to a wedding here soon so I can enjoy it as a guest. I wish we could do the wedding over since it was so much fun and so perfect.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/29/2013

I can't even begin to describe how accommodating and helpful the staff at Biagio's were. From the first day of our engagement, we knew that we wanted to get married at our favorite restaurant, Biagio's! We were pleasantly surprised at Paula, Tommy, and Jeff's willingness to bend over backwards to make our wedding perfect. We had a movie themed wedding, and everyone was very helpful with each element of the movie theme. Popcorn popper, centerpieces that kept falling apart, film strip photo frames, and a compilation of our favorite movies playing next to the bar were no problem for Biagio's. The staff was even kind to our guests that insisted on showing up too early! We asked to substitute the chicken dish option with chicken parmesan, and Paula told us it was not a problem, and no extra charge! I miscounted at one of the tables, and Tommy had no problem adding an extra place setting! Our wedding was very low stress and tons of fun! Most of the credit goes to the fantastic staff of Biagio's!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Theodora · Married on 05/25/2013

We had our wedding reception at Biagio's and it was absolutely beautiful. The event was held at their ballroom which is a beautiful room and perfect for our 100 guests. Paula and all the stuff were a real pleasure working with and made sure everything was perfect for our special day. They were really attentive to us and all our guests and lets not forget about the delicious food. I highly recommend this place for your special event. Thank you again for making our day so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

We had our reception at Biagio's ballroom and I can not imagine having it at any other place. We had a small wedding with 85 people and the ballroom at Biagio's Restaurant was the perfect venue for us. The first time we met with Tommy we knew that Biagio's was the perfect choice for us. Not only because Tommy was excellent and knowlegeable but because we couldn't find any other venue that would compete with the prices they have. Not only the price is unbeatable but the quality that you are getting is unbelievable. And we did everything within our budget!!! We still are receiving calls telling us how beautiful was our reception and how delicious the food was. We even order our cake with them and it was outstanding and gorgeous. Paula was in charge the day of the wedding and the service that her and her team provided was beyond excelent! She went above and beyond to make us happy. I just met once with her to go over the details of how I wanted the set up and she understood my vision and did everything exactly how I wanted it. We are so happy that we celebrated our special day at Biagio's. I wouldn't change a thing. So if you are looking for quality, good food and excellent service call Biagio's and ask for Tommy or Paula. I am sure you won't regret it.

Thank you to Tommy and Paula our wedding is truly the happiest most beautiful day of our lives.

Sent on 09/19/2012

We loved Tommy, Paula, Ted and the staff's attention to detail during our special day. My guests did not complain; service was so great that my coworkers decided to have one of my other coworker's retirement 3 months later.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Chanita · Married on 07/02/2011

I held my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at Biagio's in July 2011. The entire Biagio's family was wonderful to work with. I worked primarily with Paula and Tommy but everyone I encounted was professional and courteous. No attention to detail is missed and if there were any problems during any of my events, myself or my family were never aware. The decor? Very tasteful and allows you to decorate the way you want without fear of clashing. The location? Wonderful! Biagio's is located next to various major highways. The front waterfall is an excellent backdrop for bridal portraits and there is a park within walking distance for additonal photos. Ample parking is available on site as well as a separate entrance attached to the ballroom for your guests. I've saved the best for last. The food? ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. All the food was fresh, well presented and tasted even better than it looked. My guests are still raving about the food and I am too! The bartender was lovely as well. Biagio's made our wedding and all related events a dream come true. I'm looking forward to having dinner there on our first anniversary or anytime we want a great meal, a drink at the bar, some amazing buffalo wings or just a romantic night out.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Kristine · Married on 10/02/2015

Overall Keith and I had a tremendous experience with the Terrace. Paula and Athena were absolutely great in all phases, especially on the day of the wedding. The bridal attendant Jenny was so accomodating and attentive before the wedding to not only the bride and groom, but there families as well. During the wedding, Jenny kept up the fantastic work for Keith and I. The food, music and photographer were all A+! I would highly recommend the Terrace to anyone that asks for any type of function that they would be interested in. Thanks again to the Terrace, Paula, Athena and Jenny and everyone else that helped make Kristine and Keith's wedding day an unforgettable one!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Marjorie · Married on 10/01/2011

I can't express to Tommy and the entire family on how grateful we are. Our wedding turned out great... the staff and the bartender all were very professional. The food was phenomonal !!! After the reception in the ballroom (which looked beautiful) we hit the bar and continued celebrating till the place closed down.... at 3a.m. Thanks Tommy!

Sent on 12/11/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

The team at Biagio's does a great job of delivering excellent food, service and value. Tommy and Paula are a great team that really know their customers and want to make everything special for them.

Our food was amazing, the wait staff was fantastic and everything was orchestrated perfectly. As a bride, that was all I could ask for. Planning with them was easy as they're pros at doing weddings. I wasn't a wedding expert going into planning and their guidance was much appreciated. But if there was something I didn't want, they were more than happy to arrange things to my needs.

Thank you guys for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 05/11/2014
  • Future Mrs. A 💍

Carina Soto · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Biagio The Terrace

The Terrace is absolutely just beautiful. Unfortunately my number of guests did not meet the requirements for the ballroom which is understandable.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2017

Our wedding reception at The Terrace was beautiful, fun and memorable. Part of why we chose the venue was because of the large space, giant dance floor, elegant details, friendly people to work with, and of course the awesome rooftop terrace where we held the coolest fall cocktail hour that everyone loved. We particularly loved the Oktoberfest station, the fireplace and garden photo-op spots, bars on both sides of the ballroom, and the spaciousness and elegance of the venue. The food was absolutely delicious (and there was plenty of it), the decor was delightful and in-season, and overall our guests had a really wonderful time.

While we have an overwhelmingly positive review, we do feel disappointed in a lot of details and decisions that didn’t seem to get communicated through to the maitre’d and staff. We were surprised to see that the core details they had asked us to go over with them the day before like reception timeline, set-up and lighting package setting were not followed, and that something written in our contract was only offered for the cocktail hour instead of the whole reception. Overall, the night was still great of course, but when you’re paying this kind of money for a large reception and opting in to any upcharges, then it doesn’t feel good to see things executed so far off from what was agreed upon together. While I’d still recommend The Terrace, I hope that management works on tightening the communication and organization of the planning process between clients and staff.

Sent on 11/18/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/23/2020

2 different venues in one

I inquired about the terrace but was given pricing on biagio. Which is more of banquet hall

Sent on 01/02/2019

Biagio's & The Terrace's reply:

Hi Stephanie,

Depending on the number of people you are looking to accommodate, you would be directed to the appropriate size room. The Terrace is our largest room which has a minimum guarantee of 150 people on a Friday or Sunday, and 175 people on a Saturday.

I would be happy to give you pricing for the Terrace as well if you meet the minimum guarantees for this venue.

Athena Perides

Banquet Manager
    Biagio's & The Terrace

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

3.8
      3.0

The moment that we first toured the Terrace we knew that was where we wanted to have our reception. We booked it within two weeks of getting engaged. Although we had a few little problems, everything turned out wonderfully. We ended up working with a number of people there, which was great, but also confusing. I was disappointed at times about how long it would take to get a response via email. About 2 weeks before the wedding I received a frantic call from Bob about needing us to come in to finalize details. I had been there a few days before for 2 hours going over details. He could not find any of the paperwork on it. eventually he found it and everything was fine, it just brought about a little extra stress. Overall I think The Terrace is great, you just need to havea little patience and stay on top of everything.

Sent on 09/05/2015
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 09/15/2018

3.8
      2.0

Gorgeous place but poor staff service day of wedding

The place was gorgeous, the food was great and everything was set up beautifully ! The staff I worked with before the big day was great. Everyone is still raving about it the cocktail hr and dinner ! The staff however, especially the attendant working with me and my husband was not to our satisfaction. She was rude & not as helpful as we would have hoped for. We were rushed out, they lost my bird cage and had to give me something else to use for my cards and at the end of the night they didn’t even give me a chance to collect them, they just put everything on a cart and sent it downstairs without me knowing, sending me looking for it all. Who knows what might have happened to some cards/gifts along the way. My bridesmaid was even trying to ask her to wait so I can get them and she was told “I do this all the time, relax” They rushed my guests out asking them to get in their Uber’s etc so they can “go home.” Not something you want to hear when you’re spending so much money on an event.

Sent on 12/07/2018