Biagio's & The Terrace Reviews

Biagio's & The Terrace 1
Biagio's & The Terrace 2
Biagio's & The Terrace 3

Marra · Married on 10/01/2016

From the very beginning we knew this venue would be something special. Tommy was the most gracious host and he walked us through every little detail of our big day. He and his staff were some of the friendliest people we have ever met, and no matter what crazy questions we had or what vision we had for the big day, he was accommodating, helpful and ready to help us with whatever we needed. I have nothing but the best things to say about Tommy and the team at The Terrace - they gave us the dream wedding we always wanted and we hope someone else books with them so we can go back!!! We could not have picked a better venue and the service and food were exceptional. Many thank yous from our family to yours. Best day ever!!!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • F

Feebee · Married on 09/17/2016

The first time I came to the Terrace I was amazed by how delicious the food was. I'm no amateur to wedding venues, I'm practically a part-time wedding guest. Having attended so many weddings, I know that food is not something I ever really remember. However, the terrace was always in the back of my mind as one of the best venues because of the food, the space, and location. Fast forward two years after I attended a wedding here, I knew that this was a venue I should look into to as I started planning my wedding.

When I walked into the terrace, as a bride shopping for the prefect location, I knew this was it. Everything from the shiny floors, wooden bar, modern and sleek ballroom, my husband and I knew that this would be on the top of our list. We sat down, discussed prices, options, and the whole nine. The banquet manager explained everything in so much detail and with such honesty that we automatically trusted him. Since this was our second venue, we kept shopping but we kept comparing everything to the Terrace. Needless to say, we went back and celebrated our wedding here.

Being the extremely eager bride that I was, the banquet managers, Athena, Paula, and Tommy, were always there to answer all my questions and make recommendations. From options of linen, the ice sculpture to menu options, these guys were so patient and nice.

The wedding day was picture perfect. Food was amazing, staff went above and beyond, and the bar was packed! All of our guests were in awe of the venue. A couple of my friends mentioned how attentive the staff was to their requests & needs. My husband and I did. It have to ask for anything. Before we even got the chance, our needs were met.

I couldn't have pictured a better place to party and celebrate our love and marriage. Thank you, Tommy and team for executing our wedding reception so effortlessly.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Jill · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband & I got married at the Terrace just over 2 weeks ago and we had the most amazing day we could have ever imagined! The Terrace went above and beyond to accommodate all of our needs throughout the day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and all of my guests raved about how delicious the food was during the cocktail hour & reception. I thank The Terrace from the bottom of my heart in helping us make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Vlad · Married on 09/01/2016

Loved my Wedding at Biagios! Great Staff, beautiful location. I highly recommend paying for the lighting as well, really sets the mood/scene!

Sent on 12/21/2016
  • Rossella

Rossella · Married on 08/21/2016

The Terrace helped make my vision come true! It is a gorgeous venue with a beautiful outdoor terrace and magnificent ballroom. Paula is very efficient at what she does, and is always available and wanting the best for you. I would recommend this venue for any event.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Kate · Married on 08/13/2016

I just had my dream wedding at The Terrace in August. DREAM WEDDING I kid you not. The Terrace staff is absolutely incredible!!! The attention to detail, quality of service, responsiveness, execution, the DELICIOUS FOOD!! People are still talking about how excellent our wedding food was and how great the service was at The Terrace. I had a Saturday wedding with about 175 guests. Paula was our on-site planner, and I LOVE HER! She helped us with every day-of detail and answered all my questions in a super timely manner. The Terrace will absolutely blow you and your guests away if you choose to have your event here!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Gaby · Married on 06/05/2016

My wedding was all that i dreamed of, and more. The venue was so beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff were easy, accommodating and met every one of my needs. Everything went smoothly; my husband and i were able to feel relaxed and enjoy ourselves on this very special day, and have a blast. I highly recommend Biagio's & The Terrace!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2016

AMAZING!!!!!!!

My husband and I were completely blown away by the service and flexibility that we received from Biagio's and the Terrance. They made our dream wedding come true. Family and friends were astonished by the amazing food and service. They can't stop talking about how fantastic the venue was. We can't say enough about Tommy who was very patient and more then happy to answer all of our questions with great detail and examples from previous weddings. His professionalism, genuine interest and concerns were very heart warming. No one we met with at other venues made us feel as good and comfortable as Tommy did. The staff was awesome and paid close attention to the details. We highly recommend Biagio's and the Terrance for your wedding because they will ensure you have the best day of your lives.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Marina · Married on 05/15/2016

I have never written a review for a vendor, but felt compelled to do it in this instance. We had our wedding reception at The Terrace in May and our guests are still raving about how great everything was!! Everyone at the Terrace is super accommodating and attentive. Paula was awesome throughout the entire process from signing the contract, to picking a menu, to going over all of the small details in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and making sure everything went perfectly on the day of. We visited other reception halls prior to booking The Terrace (i.e., Florentine Gardens, The Grove, etc...), but from the moment we walked in the Terrace we fell in love. Our guests absolutely loved the food, décor and service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Terrace to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jackie · Married on 04/24/2016

I worked with Tommy and he was outstanding. He was so polite, positive and accommodating! No matter what we asked for he accomplished. Our wedding was so gorgeous and the food was amazing! We are still getting compliments on how delicious the food was. The terrace ballroom it's so beautiful and the lighting made the room so romantic. I would recommended them to everyone I know! Anything our parents needed they were given immediately and my bridal attendant was so attentive and helpful. Best experience I could of ever hoped for while planning my wedding!!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Elaine · event on 04/09/2016

I never write testimonials but I had to write one after my husband's surprise party on Saturday night. This was the second event that Tommy at Biagio's planned for us and both were just perfect. Tommy treats the event like it was for his family down to every last detail! He is wonderfully warm and professional! The food was absolutely delicious and the venue couldn't be prettier. My wedding four years ago was amazingly perfect as was the surprise party for my husband!! I would never ever consider any other place for my family events other than Biagio's with Tommy planning it!!! Thank you Tommy and please thank your Dad and the entire staff who helped to make another memorable event for our family and friends!!! Sincerely, Elaine Starace

Sent on 04/11/2016

My husband and I came to this venue after my mother (Tran's Florist) decorated a few weddings at this venue. Now, we are on the other side as clients. I immediately fell in love with the decor of the venue, the large open space, as well as Paula. It was my first time looking at venues so I kept an open mind and went to view other spaces as well, but ultimately came back to my first venue - The Terrace. Sometimes they say, the first place you like is usually the place you pick and I am so happy with my decision!

From day one of sitting down with Paula to the actual wedding day, I felt like I knew exactly what to expect, exactly what was happening, and Paula was on top of her game. She commanded the room on the rehearsal night and the wedding day (which is a huge reason why it was smooth sailing). The service was top notch, the food was delicious and plentiful, and my bridal attendant, Jenny, was so helpful. Jenny made sure I had everything I needed from drinks, water, and even packed up my food at the end of the night so I can enjoy it later on (I was so busy I forgot to even eat haha).

The compliments I received from my friends and family can still be heard even to this day. I've been to many weddings (average of 6 a year for the past 8 years) and this was one of the best venues and experiences I have ever had! (Maybe I am biased because it was my wedding, but I was very particular about making sure everything was perfect - you should see the spreadsheets, just ask Paula) Needless to say, I am super delighted! Thank you for making my wedding day go as wonderful and as smooth as possible.

PS - Game changer is having a person like Paula and the rest of the staff at Biagios & The Terrace because they are so involved in helping you plan and execute the wedding that you imagined. They definitely make sure they are the person you are working with every step of the way.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Robert · Married on 10/09/2015

Excellent venue! Food...service...etc...top notch! I recommend The Terrace to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Hands down, the most gorgeous, prettiest place to get married and/or have your reception. My wedding was on October 3, 2015 and every day leading up to it Tommy and Paula didn’t miss a beat. There was nothing they said NO to. They truly enjoy their job and helped make my day so special. Every person I spoke with said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, especially because the FOOD makes everything. Everything was delicious, from cocktail hour through the main course and the dessert hour was out of this world. I requested a cookie table and they made it happen. I am hoping someone I know has their wedding there so I can be a guest!!! Tommy and Paula are so cool, you just want to be friends with them. They did not stop working there butt’s off the entire night, whether they were mopping up the dancefloor from spilled drinks, filling in as bartender or making sure the bride and groom were doing okay.

Hands down, amazing service and I cannot thank them enough for making every part of our day special.

-Kim and Walter

Sent on 10/21/2015

James · Married on 09/18/2015

I 100% recommend this venue. Not only is this a beautiful establishment, the staff is amazing. Our wedding planner, Tommy, was the man. Made Annabel and I feel very comfortable in a stressful situation. We are still on cloud 9 thinking about how perfect our wedding went. We had an amazing maître d' who was at our service for every little thing. I'm forgetting her name right now but I'll never forget how attentive she was to both parties. I give this place 6 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Megan · Married on 09/12/2015

Paula was absolutely fabulous! She was with us every step of the way from start to finish. She made sure that everything was perfect for our big day! As for the big day I couldn’t be more pleased with the staff they were great they made sure we ate something and always had our drinks filled and Paula was there over seeing everyone and making sure we had everything . Everything was just amazing from cocktail hour to Viennese hour!

Sent on 09/25/2015
  • I

Ilias · Married on 09/05/2015

Totally exceeded my expectations. Not only was the venue beautiful and the food excellent, but the staff really went above and beyond to make our day great and special. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Erika · Married on 08/22/2015

Upon looking at The Terrace as a possible location for our wedding, it was love at first sight. in fact, it was the only wedding venue we looked at while in our planning process. we were just blown away! our guests loved how beautiful the location was and have not stopped talking about it with us since our event on August 22nd, 2015. As a whole, the venue's food, service and accommodations were beyond our expectations and better than what we could've imagined. We decided to have our ceremony on the terrace, which is highly recommended as it is beautiful. Weather on our day thankfully was perfect, but the staff was very prepared with a backup plan for any inclimate weather. Something that was very reassuring for the both of us. From that point on, the party just flowed wonderfully from cocktail hour to the reception. We cannot thank Paula and her wonderful staff enough for the tremendous party they helped us in throwing!! We cannot wait to be back at The Terrace again in the near future. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Benjamin · Married on 08/16/2015

We had a very short timeline to organize our wedding ceremony and reception. Although we had the wedding ceremony in the backyard of our home, our reception was held at Biagio's in the Ballroom. We had the pleasure of working with Paula, who was absolutely amazing and made sure that our event was properly staffed and our guest were pampered. The Ballroom is a nice an cozy space that was perfect for our intimate event of about 70 people. The Terrace, although offered to us was too large for our small group of guests. Having said that, the new Terrace is absolutely gorgeous and is the best place for your event with an incredible rooftop terrace! Frankly, the space sells itself!!! We highly recommend Biagio's and The Terrace to everyone who is searching for a venue for their special event, and we truly appreciate all the hard work that Paula and her staff put into making sure that our wedding reception was a complete success!!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

emily · Married on 08/15/2015

Our wedding day was phenomenal, it was all we had hoped for and more! We had thoroughly researched venues and chose The Terrace for its fresh elegance and fantastic reputation of the established restaurant Biagios. My mom and I worked closely with Bobby during our planning stages and he was a tremendous help in planning our menu and meeting all of our needs before the big day. His expertise in wedding planning was invaluable and he was a pleasure to work with.

The day of our wedding was a dream come true! The cocktail hour was amazing, not only was the food outstanding but the presentation was on point throughout the entire evening. Our guests were so impressed. The quality of food ranks among all top venues in the area. Our reception room was stunning, spacious, elegant and lent itself to a party space beyond compare. My guests were blown away by the Viennese extravaganza and the amazing themed stations that were memorable and thrilled guests of all ages. At the end of the night countless guests approached us saying that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!! We were thrilled to hear such positive feedback from our guests!

The staff and service on the wedding day really made the evening complete. I was so at ease knowing everything was being tended to. Paula managed the evening flawlessly! She went above and beyond for us and it was so appreciated. Overall, this venue is the perfect combination of excellent quality, service, and professionalism that you would desire for a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • CeeBee716

Collette · Married on 07/05/2015

The location, the food the professionalism of the personal that work at Biagio's are wonderful! They are making my special day super wonderful!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Collette · Married on 07/05/2015

Biagio's is a family owned business and they are extremely professional and they want to make the customer happy. My wedding day was the best..The ceremony was on their rooftop terrace and it was absolutely beautiful. My guest are still raving about the food and the venue. The owners Paula & Tommy Perides are there during the entire wedding rehearsal, wedding ceremony helping and during the entire reception to make sure everything is running smoothly. The staff at Biagios "The Terrace" are all so kind and helpful. If I had to do it all over again I would do it at Biagio's.

Sent on 09/01/2015

My husband and I had a wonderful wedding experience at The Terrace. The staff, service, food, and atmosphere were all excellent and helped make our day such a special and memorable one. I personally met with Athena, Paula, and Tommy on multiple occasions leading up to the event and each time they were helpful, friendly, and professional. The venue is beautiful and worked great as our plan B for photos before the reception since our original park plans had to change due to heavy rain. Our guests raved about the food, service, and beauty of the venue. The cocktail hour was especially exceptional! The Terrace provides the elegance of a New Jersey wedding without being tacky or overboard. It is also very reasonably priced compared to its competitors. It was truly a no-brainer to hold our reception at The Terrace. We had an after party at Biagio's, where the fun continued. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jayme · Married on 05/15/2015

The Terrace is the most perfect wedding venue you can ask for. Our ceremony was on the rooftop (Terrace) and it was absolutely magical. Tommy was awesome to work with, and has since become a good friend! The food is incredible, and our guests are still calling us to tell us how amazing it was. The service and professionalism of the staff at both Biagios & the Terrace exceeds expectations every time. This venue has become a tradition for us -- I first threw my husband a surprise 30th birthday party in Biagios ballroom 2 years ago, then we had our engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and wedding there! Each event was perfection. It will remain a part of our family in years to come-- hopefully throwing baby showers, baby's 1st birthday parties, sweet 16's, anniversary parties, and more!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Sonia · Married on 04/18/2015

There are not enough nice things my husband and I can say about Biagio's and The Terrace. We worked with Tommy from beginning to the end and it was nothing but an amazing experience. He was professional, courteous and most importantly accomodating to all the last minute things a wedding can throw at you not matter how organized you think you are. The two things people remember are the music and the food. Our cocktail hour was legit! The food here was spectacular, our guests still talk about the cocktail hour and entrees. The venue in itself is beautiful, I wish I can post pictures with all the decorations and lighting. I am so glad that we chose The Terrace for our wedding reception. The staff made sure nothing was amiss and everyone was taken care of. I had such a great experience I wouldn't mind doing it all over again! :)

Sent on 08/17/2015