BGS Productions Reviews

BGS Productions 1
  • Z

Zanis Mantarakis · Married on 02/22/2019

BGS was phenomenal!

Brian and the team at BGS were absolutely phenomenal! Brian was caring, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. He's been filming weddings for 18 years and knows almost every wedding venue in Los Angeles! Tell him where you're looking at getting married and he'll give you advice on what to do or not to do, what to look out for etc. I'm not talking about just the videography at the venue, but EVERYTHING. He's been in this industry for a long time and can absolutely help you make sure that your day is perfect. This of course is in addition to filming an absolutely beautiful day that you'll cherish forever. Getting video of the wedding is one the most important things you can spend your money on, and BGS is hands down the best option. Give Brian a call and you absolutely won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Hillary A. · Married on 11/24/2018

Stellar videography for any event

I'll preface by saying that I have known Brian a long time as family friends and neighbors, but that should not in any way distort this review of BGS' stellar service and work.

My husband and I were not positive at first that a video was on our list of must-haves for our wedding, but after discussing with family and friends, we decided that it was something we would regret omitting and a keepsake we would treasure. That could not be more accurate when it comes to the process and product delivered by Brian and BGS.

Brian and team took care of us from day one, in more ways than just offering videography services. His knowledge of the wedding landscape, familiarity with events of all kinds, and generosity with honest advice truly helped shape our day, and mirrored our desire to make our wedding feel personal and warm. Moreover, Brian's absolute professionalism and care day-of meant we could focus on being in the moment (which he constantly encouraged us to do!).

The videos BGS produces speak for themselves - watching was like being back on that day, and we could see the fun and love that surrounded us in all of the moments captured.

Thank you so much Brian & BGS!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 11/10/2018

Blown Away with the BEST Videographer you could find!!!!

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was referred to us by one of my Business Associates and we could not be happier with him and his work. Brian is very knowledgeable and was a huge help with helping me create a rough time line for the day of since I did not have a coordinator and had no clue where to start. He makes sure that the day is about you and your future husband/wife and that you feel special and the magic of the day. He went above and beyond the expectations that we had going into it. I will always recommend Brian and his team to anyone looking for a videographer.

He was not only helpful prior to our big day but the day of he was on point and focused to capture every special moment. Mind you our wedding was during the California fires this past fall and he was dealing with all of this stress back home while maintaining focus on us. He is exceptional!

He is fast with his work and we gave him creativity freedom to do his job and didn't dictate the music or shots, etc. to go into our film. Everyone has been raving about how much they love our video and it is all thanks to Brian and the BGS Team for understanding who my husband and I were and grasping what we were looking for without us nit picking every little detail.

I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!

Thank you Brian for all of your hard work!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Brandon Sellz · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend bgs!

Upon first meeting with Brian, it took only fifteen minutes for my wife and I to choose him to film our wedding day just based off of the vibe we got from him. It was easy to see how much passion and love he has for his job and he went above and beyond throughout the whole process. Our video came out absolutely perfect as he not only captured all the moments, but put together the most incredible highlight video that my wife and I can't stop watching. I would HIGHLY recommend Brian and BGS Productions to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Mehrabian · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Team and Amazing Work!

Brian and the BGS Production team was absolutely amazing! My husband and I got married at The Langham in Pasadena, and our video captured every magical moment we shared. We are so very pleased with their work and would highly recommend them! Thank you BGS, we have watched our wedding video so many times and love every minute of it.

Sent on 03/02/2019
    BGS Productions 2

Paige · Married on 09/02/2018

So easy and great to work with BGS Productions!

My husband and I loved working with BGS Productions! Brian was great to work with and very responsive leading up to our wedding, very helpful the day of our wedding keeping us on schedule, while also capturing great video footage, and prompt with delivering our video! We would highly recommend BGS Productions to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Allison · Married on 06/15/2018

Brian did a great job! We were concerned that by having a videographer they would be obtrusive, but he was so professional that this wasn't the case at all! We are so pleased we hired a videographer as we will cherish the video more than our photos and love sharing it with all our friends and family. We hope to have children of our own one day and they will love having this short film of their parents and their special day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

My wife and I always said something we wanted/needed to do right for our wedding were the photographer and videographer, in short because even the day after the wedding, all we would have were the memories that will eventually fade, and whatever the photographer and videographer captured for us. Having secured our photographer, we reached out to Brian after seeing his work at a friend of ours' wedding, and we could not be happier with the work he and his team did for us and our wedding! His professionalism was second to none and speaks for itself, but what stood out for us was his involvement and care for us in the entire process. He understood what we were seeking and delivered it, and more, exceeding our expectations.

I highly recommend Brian and BGS Productions to anyone who wants their special day preserved through time. It was some of the best money we spent on the entire wedding, and I think everyone who uses BGS Productions will feel the exact same!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

Everything you want in a wedding videographer!

This review is long overdue, but very much deserved. My husband and I got married in April, and Brian/BGS Productions was so fantastic. We couldn't have been happier with a videographer. The majority of the pre-wedding communication was done between Brian and my mom, and he was so communicative and very willing to answer her questions. That meant a lot and helped to establish our confidence in him as our wedding videographer. On the day of our wedding, when I first met Brian, everything went great! He is fun to have around, makes you feel calm and at ease, and doesn't interrupt the flow of anything. He and his assistant were both excellent. After the wedding, his attention and communication did not stop there. He continued to update me with his progress on our video and he was able to get it to us very quickly! I was surprised at how quickly we got our finished wedding video, that was great. The video itself was also fantastic. Great flow of music (that he lets you choose if you want) and video. He perfectly captured our day. I highly recommended Brian and BGS Productions. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jared · Married on 03/25/2018

Brian is one of the kindest and helpful professionals out there. My wife and I were looking for a videographer for our wedding and BGS Productions was highly recommended to us from 3 different vendors. After getting a couple video quotes, we went to meet with him and were amazed at the quality of his work. His prices are super reasonable and competitive and his work stands for itself. The video quality is superb, the audio is fantastic and clear, and the video file we received is perfect!
    We have already recommended Brian to a few of our recently engaged friends and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sally · Married on 11/11/2017

Brian is an outstanding videographer. He communicated often throughout the entire wedding planning process and made me feel completely at ease. He took the time to capture all the small special details of our big day and created a wedding video that is truly a work of art. I am so glad I chose BGS productions as our wedding videographer.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Brian recently shot the video for my wedding and he was great. So easy to work with and the outcome of the video was amazing. My husband and our families got such joy out of being able to watch our wedding over and re-live that day. I realize now more than ever how important it is to get a videographer for your wedding and one who does top quality ones such as Brian at BGS Productions. Our package came with a highlight video and a fully edited hour long video of the entire day. You can’t put a price on it! I highly recommend BGS Productions.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Tyler · Married on 08/25/2017

Brian and BGS Productions did an awesome job four our wedding! His professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to produce quality, special work are second to none. We have had several friends who have gotten married recently and none of them were as pleased with their videographer and wedding video as my wife and I were. Thanks BGS for an awesome product!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Allison · Married on 08/19/2017

Look no further! Brian recently filmed our wedding on the beach and he captured every special moment! When we received our video we were blown away with the results. We are now able to re-live the best day ever, over and over again. He is not only fun and easy to work with, but the outcome of the video was more than we could have dreamt of. My husband and I had a very specific vision of what we wanted, and Brian exceeded all expectations! With the the noise of the waves, and the wind, Brian was still able to deliver a video that made it look like the weather was on our side. We are so pleased with the outcome and would recommend Brian to everyone!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2017

If you're reading this review, then your search for the perfect videographer should now be over - book Brian immediately. We could not have made a better choice than going with Brian for our videography. He was professional and delightful every step of the way - extremely helpful and responsive throughout the planning (one of our few vendors who ALWAYS replied to our emails and calls in a timely manner), on-time (even early!) day-of, and more than reasonably priced. More importantly, though, Brian was an incredible presence. He kept us all calm during the stressful pre-ceremony period, and was always willing to go above and beyond to help out - carrying my dress down to the car from the hotel room, helping our photographer find places for portraits, keeping us on schedule, etc. He even gave us a few much-needed pep talks about being in the right headspace on that important day. Before the wedding, we had underestimated how important it would be to have relaxing, kind, generous, fun personalities around us on the wedding day - looking back, this was SO important, and was epitomized by Brian and his team. We literally could not recommend Brian more highly!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Alexis · Married on 04/22/2017

Hiring Brian for my wedding was the best decision we made!! I literally don't even know where to begin. Brian is beyond approachable and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. All our friends at the wedding thought my husband and Brian had known each other for years! That's how amazing he is to work with that he feels like a friend than some dude you just hired.

Not only did Brian capture the true essence of our entire wedding ... Like I'm obsessed with our wedding video!!! The love story video he made of us and our friends was a HIGHLIGHT of the evening. We laughed, cried, and felt so loved!!

Seriously if you are contemplating hiring Brian ... Don't, JUST DO IT !!! Everything you expect and want it will be BETTER!!! I have the best memories to watch over and over !!!

Brian, thank you for everything! You rock !!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Sandra · Married on 01/28/2017

Brian and team were the BEST!! Since the first meeting we had, it was clear that BGS Productions was the perfect videographer for us. Not only is Brian the NICEST, but they captured everything so beautifully on the day of. They were timely, stayed "out of our way" and got along really well with our photographer. They gave us the best memory of our special day. We absolutely loved the short trailer, and even the full length video is not too long, and really shows everyone who attended!

Don't think twice, BGS Productions is the way to go!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Morgan · Married on 11/05/2016

BGS Productions and Brian Starkman are the absolute best! He worked extremely well with my photographer which was an important trait for my husband and I to find in a videographer because we needed someone who was flexible enough to work with his artistic vision. Just like other reviewers have said, you couldn't even tell Brian was there the day of, yet he captured the most beautiful moments! He was also very accommodating during the final edits of the video process and listened to our musical requests with patience and understanding. We received the physical copies and a link in timely manner and adorably packaged! We couldn't recommend them enough. Thanks again guys, you truly captured a magical evening.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/17/2016

Brian and his team are professional, pay attention to all the important details, and captured our entire dream wedding!! I just got my wedding video last week and it is WAY more amazing than I ever thought it could be!! I can't stop watching it...and crying!!!!! If I could suggest one thing when it comes to wedding planning... it would be BGS Production for videography, HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

My new husband and I live in San Diego and we go married down here. I tried to find local vendors to keep costs down, but was given Brian's name by a friend in the valley. They told me he was the BEST. I interviewed Brian on the phone and was instantly sold. He offered so much advice and was so knowledgeable about wedding planning that he even offered to stay in touch and be a resource if I didn't book him. I did, of course, and we are so glad we did and so glad he made the drive! Brian was THE BEST vendor we had at our wedding! My hubby calls him the "come from behind favorite" because he didn't see how valuable the videographer would be until the day of. Brian was the vendor I had the most confidence in. I booked his colleague photographer solely on his rec and again, NO REGRETS. The team worked together wonderfully! They matched our level of enthusiasm through the day, made it fun and super memorable. AND THE VIDEO!!! I waited until after I got our video to write this review so I could say how AMAZING our video was! I would watch it every day (and almost do.. atleast the highlights recap). It took me a whole 30 sec in before I cried (tears of joy). He caught every wonderful moment. Having a videographer was the best decision for this day- DO NOT GO WITHOUT and DO NOT BOOK ANYONE ELSE.. you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you Brian for this wonderful memory! Now excuse me.. I have a video to RE- watch :)

Sent on 10/14/2016

Mary · Married on 05/28/2016

Brian is the best!

He did our wedding in May and we had the best time with him. He is so professional and is everywhere and no where at the same time. He captured moments that I completely missed on our day and it was so much fun watching our video. We asked him to stay an extra hour last minute and he was so great about it. When we got our video a few weeks after our wedding it was wrapped up so cute in a nice little package. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Stacy · Married on 04/23/2016

We hired BGS Productions to capture my son's wedding and I have to say we are extremely happy with the end result. Brian captured this important day so perfectly. We weren't sure if we were going to hire a photographer and a videographer, but after seeing the final product, we are so happy we did. My son and his new bride are thrilled to be able to recapture those special moments and share with family and friends who were unable to attend this special day. Thank you BGS Productions for all your work.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Stacey · Married on 04/02/2016

BGS was a DREAM vendor! Brian and his team are extremely knowledgeable about weddings and offered many great suggestions that made our wedding day extra special. Not only did they capture the day perfectly, they turned around our full video and shorter highlight video SO quickly! Both videos captured the wedding, our happiness and the spirit of the event in the most incredible manner. He is creative and has an artful eye which made for some memorable video and photo moments. He is quick and detailed in his responses and answers all questions with ease. My brother is going to be getting married in the coming year and we will without a doubt be using BGS again!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Laetitia · Married on 01/17/2016

I cannot say enough good things about BGS Productions and the owner, Brian. My husband and I just watched our wedding video and I cried (happy tears) throughout most of it. He captured the entire day and so many amazing moments beautifully. It was the wedding of my dreams and it is reflected in the video. Brian is professional, friendly, helpful, and talented. He is just an overall pleasure to work with. and I am so thankful for him and his team.

For anyone debating getting a videographer....GET ONE! Watching your wedding video and having those memories is invaluable. And might as well get BGS Productions because they're the best :)

Sent on 04/01/2016

Megumi · Married on 09/05/2015

Brian and his team were AMAZING!! They made the whole wedding process go just a little bit easier by making things very simple yet understanding what you want from your wedding day. From just a few emails and phone calls, the finished product is SO amazing and it really took my husband and I back to that day and those special moments we shared with our family and friends. I gotta say, when I received my pictures I was a tiny bit bummed that they weren't able to get a shot of my husbands first time seeing me as I walked down the aisle. But BRIAN AND HIS TEAM CAPTURED THAT MOMENT!!! It made me so extremely happy to see that included in the video. And then on top of that there were moments that I wasn't even able to see because I was somewhere else and they really captured all of it. I love our video and am glad we decided to work with them on our unforgettable day. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2015