10 Reviews for BG Events and Catering

House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
10 BG Events and Catering Reviews

BG catered our wedding and it turned out fantastic. Everyone loved the food and decor. If you have a vision for your perfect wedding and a little something in your bank account, BG can make it happen.

Profile Picture User7085791, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Asian, Mediterranean, Southern, Vegetarian

We have nothing but positive feedback when it comes to BG! We did our research leading up to choosing BG and it was a no-brainer that they were going to work to stay in our budget without compromising the look and feel of our big day. Denise was our event planner and from the very beginning she was attentive to what we were visualizing, respectful of our budget, and made herself accessible to us throughout the planning process. She met with us several times leading up to the wedding and treated us like VIP's every time! We were able to bounce ideas off of her and get opinions on anything wedding related. Denise was assisted by Caitlin leading up to our wedding and then Tiffany came in for the week of the wedding. The two of them were also very helpful in the planning process and really took charge when we needed them too. This trifecta brought our whole vision to life! BG was also super receptive to adding personal touches, including setting up our personal handmade decor and our wedding cake made by our sister-in-law. No extra cost or headache came along with this, which isn't always the case. They truly work to make your day just that - your day! BG makes your wedding day their priority and bring in all the staff to make your wedding day your kind of perfect.

It was a beautiful day and we couldn't be more thankful for BG to making it go off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Carissa, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Family Style, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian

My fiancée' and I were told to call BG Events and Catering by my mother. My mother attended a wedding of a coworkers son last year and BG catered the wedding. She was so impressed and insisted that CJ and I call to set up an appointment to go in. We left a message and in less than an hour Denise called us back. Denise told us everything that BG could do for us from the food, rentals, floral (Iona's amazing!) and even wedding planning service.
CJ and I went in the next week and met with Denise. She asked us what we envisioned for our day and told us how BG could help us accomplish our vision. Not once did we ever feel pressured, but felt like we were in good hands and with people who genuinely wanted to help us. Over the next 7 months we met with Denise and Caitlin for site visits, design meetings and our tasting. We always felt like they were their to listen and provide us with solid advice. Caitlin helped us with our floor plan and always responded promptly to any of our many, yes, sorry Caitlin, many questions.
The week of our wedding they really took the pressure of CJ and I as we felt overwhelmed with guests flying in, rehearsals and all the last minute details every couple experiences. Denise and Caitlin contacted our vendors, ran our rehearsal and put our minds at ease. (Denise even gave us her cell phone number the week of our wedding, just in case I felt stressed and needed to call or text her) I never called, but it was reassuring just to know I could.
Our wedding day was absolutely perfect... we were treated like royalty all day, we always new what was happening next. Our reception room was so beautiful, it was everything we wanted and more! The food and service was amazing, I heard over and over again how it didn't taste like "wedding food" and how friendly the servers were.
I couldn't imagine our day being any better, thank you Denise, Caitlin and the entire team at BG that made our day so unforgettable. Carley & CJ

Profile Picture Carley, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, American, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

I can't say enough good things about Denise and Caitlin at BG. Denise was so responsive from start to finish (and didn't give up on me as we negotiated) and incredibly professional. The price was far below anyone else who gave us a quote and the service was fabulous. We are so glad we chose them to cater our wedding. Our guests raved about the food - from the peppered pear salad to the roasted chicken to the amazing red velvet cupcakes. They worked seamlessly with our other vendors and took care to repack our vintage china (our china vendor even complimented their packing skills). Caitlin even packed up the left overs for me and my husband to take back to our hotel. It couldn't have been any better!
Thank you!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 1/16/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, American

BG was a perferred caterer at our venue (Waterworks) . Can't begin to tell you what an enjoyable experience it was to work with these amazing group of seasoned experts. We met with Denise who educated us and carefully guided my husband and I through tastings, site visits, decor meetings and day of wedding cordination. Kens design experience was truly extrodinary, our wedding looked beautiful!!! The food was delicious, service exceptional and friendly. Thank you for making this the most memorable night of our lives. Kelly & Scott

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

A friend recommended BG Events and Catering. I immediately liked Denise (who ended up being our wedding planner). She was knowledgable and friendly. My husband and I came in to meet Denise and Ken. We were impressed with what BG had to offer. Once our event plan was sent out to us about a week and a half after our meeting. We were very impressed with the pricing, the menu and the customization. During our six months of planning with Denise. We had a design meeting, site visit and tastings. My husband and I really enjoyed getting to know Denise and Ken and the rest of their staff. Every time we came in it was like visiting with friends. Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! I would recommend BG Events and Catering to anyone! It's great value, friendly service with people who love their jobs and follow through on every detail. Our day was absolutely seamless and I couldn't imagine doing it without BG Events And Catering!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I recently worked with B&G for my wedding and they were amazing to work with.

Nicole helped us navigate so many decisions...anything we needed, they provided for us. From delicious food, to amazing set up, to help reviewing our printed materials.

All of our guests raved about how delicious our family-style meal was - and we agreed...it was DELICIOUS!!

Not only that, but throughout the entire course of planning, they were there for us to help navigate the small decisions, from which wine glasses to choose to which beer to serve.

And they were super cost-effective. We got amazing food, service and a full bar at much lower cost than any of the caterers that we researched and much much better help along the way.

Nicole and Ken are amazing, they understand the importance of the small details your wedding day and they personally see to making sure it's perfect. From organizing to physically hanging lights!

Highly, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with Nicole and Ken for our December wedding and were pleased with every aspect of the service, from the event planning to the catering, and all the support we got as well! We used BG Events and Catering for our food (around 100 people), for our flowers, our event planning, our cake and various other details. They handled it all with sophistication and confidence. We got exactly what we asked for, and didn't have to worry about a thing once our special day was underway.

We love that BG worked so closely with our other vendors to make sure the evening was seamless and magical. They conversed with our DJ, walked through our venue with us and were in touch often to let us know things were being taken care of. When we went to meet with them, we felt like the most important clients they had ever had!

The food itself was extremely good, very high quality and we got lots of compliments on it. The flowers were just what we wanted, and the cake was a surprised when we saw it, but beautiful and one of the best-tasting cakes I have ever had. Nicole and Ken worked from my Pinterest board to get an idea of my style. They made suggestions but understood if I stood by something I had envisioned from the beginning. It was a very cooperative process. They also provided psychologically peace of mind so that we could RELAX and ENJOY. We are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Broadway Gourmet was able to meet all our needs when planning our wedding.  They made the process so easy and worry free.  Not only was the food incredible, but the presentation was creative and thoughtful.  Thanks to Broadway, our guests are still talking about the evening.  I would highly recommend this caterer!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I just had to take a minute to say how impressed I was with this operation. A friend recommended them to me and I could not be more impressed! From selections to professionalism - everything was just as I dreamed it! During wedding preparations, when one has so many things to think about, it is a blessing to have one less hassle. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends getting married or for any corporate events! An A+ job!

Profile Picture Dominique, 6/18/11, 1 Review