BFAME KC, LLC. Premier DJ Entertainment Reviews

6 Reviews for BFAME KC, LLC. Premier DJ Entertainment

6 BFAME KC, LLC. Premier DJ Entertainment Reviews
  • Juneall

Juneall · Married on 10/06/2017

Chris was AMAIZING!! I had absolutely no idea what to look for when picking a DJ for our wedding, but Chris was very approachable and professional. I loved being able to submit my song requests through the website ahead of our final consultation. He was super flexible with scheduling our final consultation. We spoke on the phone and Chris walked us through the entire day, step by step. He made sure to get a clear picture of the atmosphere we were wanting so he could provide the best experience possible. The night of our wedding he had everything under control; even personally walking to and dismissing each table for the buffet one by one. He played all the songs we requested as well as others that fit in perfectly. I would suggest Chris to DJ any of my friends events.

We had the pleasure of having Chris DJ for our wedding. He did an amazing job. Interacted with the crowd nicely, had way more people than I was expecting out there on the dance floor. I received tons of compliments from guests that they truly enjoyed the DJ. I even had an Aunt tell me that her and her daughters were exhausted the next day because they spent so much time dancing - which the usually do not do. I would definitely recommend DJ Chris Taylor for anyone who is look for a reasonably priced DJ for an amazing service!

DJ Chris was amazing! Bfame helped us plan out all of our reception and kept everyone on the dance floor for our whole reception! My husband, Tyler, and I loved the music choices and everyone seemed to really enjoy the experience. Amazing experience all around, we highly recommend.

Mary T. · Married on 10/25/2014

Chris was an amazing DJ- he kept my guests on the dance floor all night! He was also wonderful to work with- he called me to go over the whole reception and my reception vendor said they had never worked with a more organized DJ. I would highly recommend Chris! He was a ton of fun and even coordinated his attire with the wedding party :)

Helen · Married on 06/20/2014

BFAMEntertainment (DJ Chris) can be described in one word...AMAZING!!! Michael & I were so pleased with our ceremony and reception, thanks to DJ Chris with BFAME KC! We had searched all over the Kansas City area for such a talented and affordable DJ for our wedding and thankfully came across BFAME KC. We heard from many of our guests how wonderful and entertaining the DJ was during the reception. DJ Chris went above and beyond what we expected to keep our reception an exciting and fun place for our guests to enjoy!! I can't say enough great things about DJ Chris...he was wonderful! Not only is he a skilled DJ but he is also very personable and a true entertainer that will keep your reception rocking and going smoothly from beginning to end. If you don't book DJ Chris (with BFAME KC) for your event you will be missing out on an amazing professional that will definitely make your event memorable.

Ann · Married on 04/28/2015

Jason, our DJ, helped make the day memorabe, took care of minute details of the evening,took care to make sure he got the name pronounciation right. He definitely kept the party lively. We had a issues and he went above and beyond to resolve those hurdles as well.

We are we glad to have chosen Jason and Bfame as our DJ