Beyond Video Reviews

94 | Tucson, AZ

94 Reviews for Beyond Video

Danica · event on 12/07/2012

This was the first time the college used the venue which had recently undergone renovation and had a few "logistical" issues. Glen and Annyce were consummate professionals and worked with all of the issues and captured the BEST ceremony! Even great care and expertise was taken in the editing to get everything correct and to our satisfaction. Thank you from GCU Tucson graduate faculty and the December Family Nurse Practitioner Class of 2012!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Beyond Video's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your staff at the graduation. The speeches were so heart felt and very touching. We know all the graduates will be successful in their careers. Looking forward to working with GCU on future projects.

Liane · event on 11/10/2012

Videos are excellent! Beyond Video makes sure that they know what you want!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Beyond Video's reply:

We're glad we were able to work together on your fund raiser golf classic and look forward to this year's event. We love filming people enjoying themselves and also raising money for a much needed cause.

Cassandra · Married on 10/19/2012

Amazing people to work with! They helped with everything, including helping me find an officiant. They are truly the best in tucson! We will refer them to everyone who needs their services.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Beyond Video's reply:

When we live streamed your wedding ceremony for your grandparents and family, we had to make some adjustments. Thanks for being so flexible and so easy to work with. You guys are amazing!
  • User2821756 · event on 09/29/2012

I was very pleased with Beyond Video. They're very easy to work with and their price was reasonable. Will definitely get them if I need videographer in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Beyond Video's reply:

We're so glad you liked our services and we would love to work with you again.

Mona · Married on 09/22/2012

I loved working with Glen and Annyce from Beyond Video. They are full of creative ideas and they were dedicated to capturing the full experience of our wedding. They even teamed up with my fiancé to create a special surprise for me at the reception. Beyond Video created a slideshow of pictures from our childhood that was really beautiful and we showed that as we sat down to dinner. As soon as it finished, another video came on and it was a collaboration that my fiancé had created with Annyce and Glen. It was a re-creation of John’s proposal in Paris with my sister playing the part of me. It was hysterical and such a surprise! I loved every second of it and it made me feel incredibly special.

I would recommend Beyond Video to anyone who wants to truly capture their wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you Mona for the kind words. We had so much fun working with John and your sister in creating a short clip of John's point of view of how John proposed to you. It was great getting to know John and your sister.

Looking forward to creating your wedding DVD for you to share with each other. Your DVD will bring back so many of the memories of your wedding day.

Daisy · Married on 04/14/2012

Best videographer around. Flexible, organized, and the live-streaming they provided on our wedding day is still being remembered happily by our friends and family around the world. Great experience.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You and Hodge were so easy to work with. Looking at the two of you...you could see the love in your eyes. We are so glad that we were able to live stream your wedding ceremony at Tohono Chul Park so family and friends all over the world could share your wedding day. The best of luck to you and your families.
  • User2445880 · event on 02/23/2012

seemed a little strange for our family to hire a videographer - but my dad is thrilled with the video and doesn't stop thanking me. Beyond Video was the obvious choice. would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Beyond Video's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It not everyday that your dad turns 70 years old. We are so glad you chose Beyond Video too. It's obvious that your dad is cared by many.

B · event on 02/14/2012

We are so grateful to have Beyond Video in Tucson! It seems that every event I go Glen and Annyce are there donating their time and service to help improve our community. Beyond Video has been a great sponsor of Habitat Tucson, documenting the life a home build and a family’s journey to homeownership. Their work is incredible and they go to great lengths to capture the perfect shot – even if it means arriving before sunrise or leaving after sunset! Thank you, Beyond Video, for being great philanthropists!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Beyond Video's reply:

We love what we do and being able to give back to our community. Thank you for acknowledging our efforts and in believing in the importance of documenting important milestones in people's lives.

Marcy · Married on 02/10/2012

My husband and I can't really be more happy to have booked Annyce and Glen with Beyond Video as our videographers. They were so amazing to the both of us. I had contacted them from Japan and they immediately made me feel like I was in Tucson and not overseas 13 hours ahead. Communication was perfect and the time difference didn't matter to them. We were able to meet via Skype and chatted about their services. They were so sweet to us. After we arrived to Tucson, we met for our engagement session and my husband and I were so shy and nervous. Annyce and Glen made us both feel so comfortable and asked us questions we have never been asked. They took so much wedding stress away with questions that reminded us why we were so inlove. At the wedding they were perfect! They made sure to capture ABSOLUTELY everything! The video was great quality and it was perfect and worth it! We are happy to say that we can look back at the most important day of our forever.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Beyond Video's reply:

You guys were so much fun to work with. Thank you for the opportunity to get to know you both and to see how much you are in love with each other. Not only do we feel we have worked with an amazing wedding couple, but we feel we have gained two true friends.

Glenda · event on 12/17/2011

Love, Love my video for my ?? Birthday party “2011”. Most of all when booking them I learned that could do my event out of the Tucson area. I knew of Beyond Video six years earlier when they did my Grandmother's 90th birthday party. Our families love this video we added this to the family history library. Both video themes was so appropriate for the occasion.

Sent on 02/26/2013

Beyond Video's reply:

We love working with you and your family. You all know how to throw a party!

Linsey · Married on 08/06/2011

Annyce and Glen from Beyond Video did a fantastic job filming our wedding. They were there to capture every moment but weren't intrusive at all. We barely noticed they were there but will treasure the video memories forever. They go out of their way to create a custom video that fits each couple's personality and style and we really appreciated that extra effort to capture OUR wedding (vs. just a template type approach).
    Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 08/21/2011

Beyond Video's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. After filming your brother's wedding 4 years ago we were so thrilled to be asked to capture your wedding too. Enjoy your wedding trailer!
    Annyce & Glen Meiners

Sherry · Married on 08/06/2011

The Beyond Video staff are great to work with. They provide a very personal touch, you know your event's memories are in good hands and the finished product is a wonderfu keepsake. They have the technical abilities, experience in the field and people skills we were looking for. You feel like you have known them for years.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Beyond Video's reply:

When everyone is relaxed and enjoying themselves we're able to capture that. It makes our work so much more rewarding.

Corina · Married on 06/04/2011

We loved our video trailer and the wedding video was the perfect recollection of all the special moments of our special day! We like the selection of music for each scene and found that the editing was great and well thought out.

We kept the montage of our childhood photos a surprise, and a wonderful surprise it was. Annyce and Glen were a delight to work with! They really take into consideration the vision of the bride and groom and are there until the very last moment. We were referred by a friend and were not disappointed! Thank you both soooooo much!! :)

Sent on 08/13/2011

Beyond Video's reply:

Working with you guys made it so much fun and effortless to make a wedding trailer that captured your day for you. So glad you liked it. We know you'll laugh even more when you get the Director's Cut.
    Annyce & Glen Meiners

Laura · Married on 11/06/2010

Glen and Annyce were so much fun to work with. They respected our vision and were extremely professional. We love our video and are really excited to show it to our friends and family! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Beyond Video's reply:

You guys were so much fun to work with. We had a blast at your wedding.

Claudia · Married on 03/13/2010

Extremely pleasant to work with.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Beyond Video's reply:

You two were so easy to work with. It was the perfect day to have a wedding.

Kelly · Married on 09/26/2009

Annyce and Glen were so great to work with. They captured so many precious memories of our wedding day that we did not realize until we saw the video. One was of a very special exchange and hug with my husband's grandmother who has since passed away. To have that on film forever is just priceless.
    They were very discreet while they filmed and I would reccommend them to any bride & groom.

Sent on 09/21/2011

Beyond Video's reply:

We love watching your trailer...seing the joy and excitment in your eyes is priceless. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding day.

Nohl · Married on 04/02/2009

Beyond Video not only covered the rehearsal and the reception, but they actually volunteer a wireless microphone so our guests could better hear the ceremony.

Glenn and Annyce we both so generous and kind. My family will never forget them :)

Sent on 02/29/2016

Beyond Video's reply:

You and Sam were such a fun couple to work with. We enjoyed filming your wedding ceremony and reception at Old Pueblo Grill in Tucson AZ. We're glad you chose to capture your day so you can share it with your 2 girls.

Devon · Married on 05/03/2008

I found their strongest quality to be their montages. They are very good at putting different shots to music in an entertaining way. And when they're filming your hardly notice them; very non-invasive.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Beyond Video's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. We love what we do and hope it reflects in what we create.

When I think about your wedding I always flash back on the beauty salon and how much fun you all had together.

Patty · event on 04/03/2007

Amazing work, great people to work with!! Extended family has used Beyond Video on several ocassions.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Beyond Video's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It's been great to capture so many of your family's special occasions over the years. We love how you have made us a part of your extended family.

Beyond Video did a fantastic job and when we watch our video we are happy all over again! Thank you for being part of our special day.
    The Martinez's

Sent on 12/31/2013

Beyond Video's reply:

We usually don't book events during the holidays but we sure were glad we chose to film your wedding for you.

Michelle · Married on 10/29/2006

Loved working with Beyond Video. They are so pleasant and left us with no questions to ask. Try them out, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Beyond Video's reply:

You both were so easy to work with. We especially were glad that you paid so much attention to the details of your wedding. We made sure to include them in your wedding DVD. Wishing you many more years of making memories together.

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2006

Glen and Annyce are two of the nicest and professional people to work with. They captured our wedding perfectly. I would recommend a Beyond Video to anyone needing professional videography, especially for your wedding day! Your wedding day is such a huge event and a video is a perfect way to remember the day like it was yesterday. With all the hustle and bustle of the wedding day there is no way to remember every moment. Being able to have a video to watch really helped seal the memories. Pictures are not enough to completely remember the day, you need a video! It is so fun to watch our video and relive our wedding day. It was especially nice watching it the first time and seeing how well Glen and Annyce captured our day. They are even wonderful beyond the service of your wedding day and have sent us anniversary note cards every year!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Beyond Video's reply:

It's hard to believe that it's been more than 8 years since we filmed your wedding day. It seems like yesterday that we were on the dance floor capturing your first dance together. I remember hearing your vows to each other as you danced. How romantic was that! We're so happy that we're able to keep in touch and see pictures of your family. Let us know if you do move so we can make sure our anniversary card gets delivered to you.
  • Z

Zenaida · Married on 10/15/2005

I was a out of town Bride and did all my planning via the internet, phone calls and email. I would then make trips to Tucson to meet my vendors. Annyce & Glenn made the whole experience so easy and they are so professional.
    Our wedding video is so beautiful. Glenn did such a awesome job putting everything together. You would think that he was a putting together a big screen movie. Yes he is that good.
    We sent all our friends a link to watch our wedding video online and every person that watched it actually watched from the begining to the end ( men included). it is that good.
    My husband even took it to work and put it in his motorcycle saddle bags to take to show to all his Biker friends. We are approaching our 4 year anniversary and I have caught my husband watching our video just because several times a year. We watch our video on our anniversary and just because.

We have had friends contact Beyond video for a quincinera and they were going to use Beyond Video for the event. Annyce & Glenn were willing to travel to california. My friends for some reason decided to use someone locally that promissed them the moon and actually cried when they saw the finished product and kick themselves for not using Beyond Video. After seeing our Wedding Video they thought all videographers were the same. They were saddly mistaken and tell us all the time the wished they had used Beyond Video. I bet they never make that mistake again.
    I recomend Beyond Video to all my friends and family. I cant wait till I have the opportunity to use Beyond Video's services again. They are AWESOME!!!!!

Brides to be make your memories the best they can be and make sure that you book Beyond Video as your Videographer. They are truly the best!!!

Zenaida & Steve

Sent on 05/15/2009

Beyond Video's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. When we work with couples like you and Steve we feel like we're part of your family. It makes it so much easier to capture your day for you so you will want to watch your DVD and relive your memories years from now.

Leslie · Married on 09/17/2005

Beyond Video did a great job on our wedding video. They spent time getting to know us and produced a very professional video. We are grateful to have such a wonderful record of both our love story and our wedding day. Thank you Glenn and Annyce!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Beyond Video's reply:

Filming your love story gave us the opportunity to get to know you, Mick, your bridal party and family in an informal setting. At the wedding everyone felt so comfortable with us capturing your day. We still talk about some of the details of your wedding day. Thanks for including us.

debbie · Married on 10/02/2004

Beyond video were so professional, they really captured the love and happiness we all felt on that special day. The video came out beautiful!!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind thoughts. After filming your son and now wife during their love story session, we got to know how sensitive a son you have and how great a couple they are.