Beyond Video Reviews

94 | Tucson, AZ

94 Reviews for Beyond Video

Marti · event on 07/12/2017

So happy to have met with Annyce and Glen at Beyond Video -they did a fantastic job with our product videos! They were easy to work with and very professional --even more of a pleasure as they are really nice people too. I would highly recommend them for any video needs.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We enjoyed creating your product videos and look forward to working with you and your husband on other ventures.

Herlinda · Married on 05/06/2017

Omg! I love Beyond Video!!! Annyce and Glen are amazing! Their quality and professionalism is impeccable! It was a blessing to have them film our wedding and love story. They captured so many memories we would have missed. Great people to work with:)

Sent on 08/31/2017

Diane · event on 04/29/2017

Beyond Video has been there for me during the events in my life. They capture the it all; faces, activities, details and scenery. I've worked with them at the University of Arizona, where they filmed 23 Residence Halls. They worked days and night with me to accomplish the most successful videos for students to watch.

Most recently they filmed my Dad's Celebration of Life. They made me leave all the details to them. They worked with the funeral coordinator, making sure that the lighting was perfect, the microphones working and even made sure the flowers and photos were just right. It turned out beautiful. Many of the relatives that could not be with us have been able to relive that special day with us.
    Glenn and Annyce made sure that I was absolutely satisfied with the final product and supplied me with 2 copies. Beyond Video became a part of my family--they have documented parts of my life. It 's a rare thing being that comfortable with others to allow them to be that up close and personal. Thank you Beyond Video

Sent on 05/08/2017

Beyond Video's reply:

We love when we get to know our clients and then we become friends. Thank you for trusting in us to film the residence halls and then years later the celebration of your dad's life.

Sabra · event on 04/04/2017

Thank you so much for videoing our boss' retirement celebration! The highlights video was perfect. A seamless video that showed how great the and heartfelt the celebration was, you captured the "moment" perfectly! Thanks for the quick turnaround and your commitment to professionalism. If we are in the Tucson area again we will make sure we hire you!

Sabra Decker
    International Safety Equipment Assoc.
    Arlington, VA

Sent on 05/09/2017

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Organizing an event from out of state can be very challenging. Since we were able to talk about what was important to film during the retirement party we were able to see your vision and create a very personalized highlight of the night's events. We enjoyed working with everyone from your organization and look forward to working together in the future.

Amy · event on 07/22/2016

Annyce and Glen were so great to work with. After sharing a quick overview of our event and what we were looking for, they understood our vision right away and made great recommendations for next steps to make it happen. They were very flexible and professional and they did an incredible job capturing the moments that matter most for us.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience working with Beyond Video. We enjoyed brainstorming and collaborating with you and coming up with creative ways to share all the community service events that your company did during their Week of Service.

Marcia · event on 05/08/2016

We threw a surprise party for my husband who is donating a kidney to his sister this summer. I hired Beyond Video to put together a compilation video of about 20 friends from across the country singing to the Beatle's song, All you need is Love, but replaced the word Love with One. So 20 different formats, 20 different people's interpretations of what they should do etc. After we showed the video at the party one of my Hollywood Industry friends came up and was in shock that the video was so amazing. He said making something like this appear smooth and seemless is one of the most difficult editing jobs there is. I had no idea, Annyce and Glenn were so calm and professional about it I never would have guessed this was a tough job. They were incredible to work with and created a memory we will never forget.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Beyond Video's reply:

Thanks Marcia for trusting in us to make your idea of creating a video message montage become a reality. This was a learning experience for all of us since we normally film and edit our own projects. We've added, inserted, incorporated and modified our clients' videos before but we've never tackled a project where videos were being sent from all over in so many different types of video formats. The best part was the project was knowing that someone is improving the quality of a person's life. It doesn't get any better than that.

Jill · event on 04/11/2016

Annyce and Glenn are very professional and extremely responsive. They are so helpful with every detail. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Cameron · event on 03/23/2016

Glen and Annyce with Beyond Video are great to work with. They have helped our organization with several events and any time we need Videographers Beyond Video is the organization we call! This past March they helped us film a workshop event and created videos for use at future workshops as well as for addition to our organizations website.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Beyond Video's reply:

Thanks Cameron and to all the staff for trusting in Beyond Video to film your organization's video needs. We always enjoy collaborating on projects with you and look forward to our next event.

Pete · Married on 01/02/2016

Beyond Video surpassed our expectations & provided a memorable experience that we will cherish for a lifetime. My husband & I were truly pleased with all aspects of the service provided. Annyce & Glen were professional, compassionate, & extremely helpful in capturing a once in a lifetime event. We feel blessed to have had Beyond Video document such an intimate time in our lives. I encourage all couples seeking a videographer to choose Beyond Video. Once considered a vendor now holds a special place in our hearts as family.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you Pete and Alex for your kind words. We too feel like we've gained friends and a new family. It was such a pleasure and honor to capture your wedding day for you. We're looking forward to hearing how your friends and family reacted to seeing your wedding movie on the big movie screen at the theater.

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

It's been about 4 months since our wedding and since then I have moved to New Orleans to be with my husband so I had to wait till my parents to come out to watch the video so we could all see it together and it was absolutely amazing! There were so many parts of the wedding that we missed because of the excitement of the day that we got to enjoy because of these two wonderful people. First off they are two of the friendliest and nicest people to work with, they really listen to your ideas and what you want and make it happen. Secondly they captured moments that I hated to miss, like hearing my brother play the wedding march on his viola as I walked down the isle with my father, without them I would have never heard it. They were absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to capture their special day through a video. I would definitely use them for future events. Thank you guys again for being apart of our special day.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Beyond Video's reply:

Jennifer we are so happy you and Chris were finally able to view your wedding. I know it was hard waiting for your parents to bring it to LA but I think it was well worth the wait. We're so glad you agree that now you can see all that you missed as well as all that you don't remember. Each of our cameras captured a different angle...a different point of view. Wishing you many years of making memories.

D · event on 12/05/2015

We needed Beyond Video's services at the last minute and 2 hours outside of Tucson. They stepped up to the plate, asked amazing questions beforehand, creating the video that we needed, and were wonderful people as well. Thanks so much for coming through for my client's event.
    -Phoenix based event planner

Sent on 02/05/2016

Beyond Video's reply:

We're so glad we were available and able to assist you with your project. We do travel outside of the Tucson area to film projects. It's not everyday that you have the opportunity to film drag racing and other sports events. It was truly an enjoyable day.

Anna-Paula · event on 11/06/2015

This is the third year we work with Beyond Video and we are very pleased with the quality of their work. I would recommend Beyond video to anyone looking for a quality videographer.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

We love being back on the university campus working with the students. Your team year after year has been so professional and easy to work with. We look forward to next year's competition.

Chelsea · Married on 10/03/2015

Annyce and Glen were the two most amazing people we have ever met! Annyce was great in responding to my emails when I first inquired about their services and packages. We set up a simple and easy payment plan, which was one of the main reasons we chose them (besides how awesome they are). We filmed our love story with them which made it easier to get to know them and we became very comfortable with them. Having just received our wedding video, we were simply amazed at everything they were able to capture and we are beyond grateful to have chosen them to video our wedding. Our video was beautiful and they even put in some Disney touches which matched our theme perfectly. I will recommend them over and over and hope to use them again in the future should we choose to renew our vows.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

You and Carlos are the sweetest and most appreciative couple we've had the honor of working with. Filming your love story at the U of A gave us the opportunity to see your personalities come out and find out why you two are so much in love. Your wedding ceremony even had a flavor of the humor you both have. Thank you for choosing and trusting in Beyond Video.

Elaine · event on 09/19/2015

The quality of the video was superb. I was the birthday girl at my surprise event. I was so joyfully overcome that I did not remember much of the evening, but thanks to the video genius of Glen and Annyce Meiners, I was able to see everyone gathered before I arrived at my surprise party as well as the important highlights of the party itself. They also put together another video of my life set to music which brought happy tears to my eyes. Not only did I have the most wonderful birthday, but thanks to the expertise of Beyond Video, my children, grandchildren and I will enjoy that evening for many years.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

Creating a montage of your life prior to your surprise party made us feel like we already knew you before your party. Obviously from the comments during the toasts and in the private confessional you are loved by so many people. We were honored to be asked to document and create the story of your birthday.

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Beyond Video were awesome in everything they did. Professional yet also extremely friendly. It felt like having family members do the filming. The trailer was amazing and the video itself, perfection!!! I highly recommend Beyond Video to anyone needing videographers.
    When it came to payments, they were flexible, reasonable and not pushy.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

Jessica and Sean you were so easy to work with and so relaxed on your wedding day that it was a breeze documenting your day for you and your family. It also helped that you choose a top team of wedding professionals for us to work with.

Scott · event on 09/06/2015

Glen and Annyce are awesome. Friendly, easy to work with, open, professional, honest, and reliable. They do great work!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you Scott for your kind words and your review. We love working with you and the staff at TIHAN. We especially like when we have the opportunity to film your 2 annual fundraising events. We look forward to working together.

April · Married on 06/05/2015

So excited to have you on the team!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. We look forward to being apart of your wedding team of pros and capturing your wedding ceremony for you.

judy · event on 04/11/2015

I checked out several video places and "Beyond Video" was by the far the best. Their final video product was professional, timely, compassionate, artistic and innovative. Our personal interaction was the best anyone could expect. Their prices were fair and competitive. They did a lot more than I asked them to.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you Judy for the kind words. Creating a montage for you to show at your son's memorial service was an honor for us.

Andrea · Married on 04/04/2015

Glenn & Annyce were absolutely incredible! They captured the most amazing moments of our rehersal and wedding. The angles and the technique that they included were the best I've ever seen. The time they took with my product and the quality was magical. I'm so glad we chose them and I was not disappointed in anyway with our final product!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you Andrea and Chase for such kind words and praise. You were smart to start planning your wedding 2 years in advance because you had so much going on at the pumpkin patch. We truly are honored you chose Beyond Video and trusted us to film your day for you. You both are loved and such a loving couple.

Ella · Married on 02/27/2015

Memorable…I believe you will not go wrong choosing Beyond Video to record your special event.
    All you have to do is tell Beyond Video what you want and believe me you will be overwhelmed with the results. I am still watching my courthouse wedding DVD several times a day. I can’t get enough of it!
    I can’t wait for our next special event so that we can call on Beyond Video; because, I know they will make it a more than memorable event.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

We didn't know filming your courthouse wedding would turn into a mini movie short. Working with you, Wallace and your family was so enjoyable. Even though the wedding ceremony was short we feel we got to know you and your family and were able to surprise you with shots you weren't even aware we were taking. We look forward to more adventures with you and Wallace.

Arizona Land and Water Trust · event on 02/11/2015

Beyond Video created a high quality video of our event, mainly recording presentations by guest speakers. They were very professional and friendly and we would not hesitate to request their services again in the future.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

In the process of filming your speakers we also learned a lot and look forward to working with you on future projects. Your team was so professional and easy to work with.

Marlene · Married on 11/01/2014

When Paul and I planned our wedding, we wanted it to be something very special to us. We wanted it to include family, friends, our love, playfulness and music.

Some of the very best wedding advice we received was to make sure we got a good videographer. We had thought of a photographer, but not too much about the videographer. After interviewing various videographers, we decided to go with Annyse and Glen Meiners with Beyond Video. They had the personality as well as the professionalism we needed to capture the event of our lifetime.

Our wedding ceremony was filled with wonderful music performed by our various Bluegrass friends. For our recessional, we had 66 Bluegrass friends perform in "flash mob" style, including myself on standing bass and Paul on mandolin with the remaining wedding party on various other instruments. The spirit and the excitement of the crowd is not something which could be captured on still pictures. Watching the video, however, you can definitely feel the fun and the energy and excitement of the audience.

Paul and I continue to hear from our friends and family about how much fun our wedding was, and though we don’t think we will EVER forget that day, we have the video from Beyond Video to ensure that we never do.

Thank you Annyse and Glen for helping us preserve this once in a lifetime memory.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Beyond Video's reply:

We are so glad you chose Beyond Video to film your wedding and that we were able to capture the feel of your magical day. As Paul said at your wedding, "If you don't like Bluegrass, this is the worst wedding you've ever been to." Fortunately to love bluegrass so it was a special treat for us to record your wedding.
    Here's a glimpse of the excitement. https://vimeo.com/111793877

Wonderful service, very professional. Booked 2 weeks before the wedding. Quick turn around of DVD, excellent quality.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Beyond Video's reply:

We are so glad we were available to film your son's wedding and to upload the ceremony for all that couldn't attend. There were so many moments that you either missed or weren’t apart of so this gives you an opportunity to relieve those moments. Glad the folks in the UK enjoyed their DVDS.
  • User4506782 · event on 10/24/2014

Great video quality! Fast turnaround with deliverables. Great people to work with.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you for trusting in Beyond Video to film your 2nd year of your student competitions. We enjoyed working with your team again this year and look forward to next year's competition at Eller College at University of AZ.

Raymond · Married on 06/28/2014

This review is for a promo video made for my play, "The Private and Public Life of King Able."

Annyce and Glen Meiners were terrific to work with, friendly and very knowledgeable.

They were also inexpensive.

Raymond Keen - author of "The Private and Public Life of King Able"

Sent on 03/24/2016

Beyond Video's reply:

Thank you Raymond for choosing Beyond Video to collaborate with you in creating a promotional video for your play. We enjoyed learning more about you as a writer which helped us produce a video that will provide readers more information about you and how your play was created.