21 Reviews for Beyond Imaginations, Inc.

Sherene is a total rockstar. I won’t deny, when she said that the flower designs for the day would be a surprise, I was a bit nervous, but she ended up doing the most beautiful work I have ever seen and made our ceremony extremely special. She was tremendously responsive during the planning process. We had a complex ceremony where we did a hindu ceremony and then a catholic ceremony. The flowers for the hindu ceremony were phenomenal - Sherene set up a beautiful mandap and made gorgeous garlands - my parents had never seen such flowers at a hindu ceremony in India. She also went above and beyond by fulfilling some last minute requests and making a boutenniere for my brother. We had a short time frame to break things down, and Sherene and her team killed it. The other thing I really liked was that Sherene said that she would give the cake flowers complementary - and man were they beautiful flowers. Clearly a woman who takes pride in her work.

I would highly recommend Sherene to anyone - she is incredible.

Profile Picture CLARA, 6/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

When I was planning my wedding reception I knew immediately who to use. I have been to other weddings where Beyond Imaginations provided the flowers and they were absolutely stunning. Sherene is tentative to detail and only delivers high quality products. I had complete trust in her designs and ability. She had total control over the flowers and did not disappoint! She just asked what color flowers and type of flowers I wanted and she created the most beautiful pieces. Sherene helped me create the day I will never forget, thank you!

Profile Picture Lydia, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I contacted Beyond Imaginations to do floral decorations for our wedding. I liked Sherene from the first time when I spoke to her on the phone. When I first met her she asked me: "What kind of flowers do YOU like?" and she made sure to work with flowers that I told her I liked. She also was considerate of my budget. She asked me about my and my husband's taste and our wedding colors and when we saw floral arrangements on our wedding day, they were exactly what we had in mind: simple, elegant and overall incredible.

Sherene worked together with our decorator and together they created look and feel of our wedding that was absolutely perfect for our taste.

My only dislike were the fuchsia vases used for table arrangements. Fuchsia was not in our color theme (however pink was). It never occurred to me that vases can be any color other than clear (colorless), so we never discuss the vase color. However, a lot of my guests seemed to like the entire look of table arrangements including the vases.

Sherene is not just a florist, she is an artist and she has her own esthetic vision. She will ask you about YOUR taste, but she would also put in her own touch. She will show you her work in catalog. If you like her designs you have to trust her taste and creativity to make designs for your event. But if you want to control everything to a small detail, then you should pick a different florist.

Given an occasion and a chance I would certainly work with Sherene and Beyond Imaginations again.

Profile Picture Masha, 5/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sherene with Beyond Imaginations was our floral designer for our wedding last month. We were so fortunate to have Sherene design our floral arrangements because her creations were so incredibly beautiful. I love all sorts of flowers and Sherene was able to incorporate all of our favorite types of flowers into a beautifully blended theme.

My bouquet had cymbidium orchids and calla lillies. My husband and our relatives & friends had gorgeous cymbidium orchid boutainieres, corsages, and posies. In addition, our main centerpiece had cherry blossoms and tulips, which was absolutely breath-taking! Our guests raved about our flowers!

Sherene has an amazing talent of creating vibrant and stunning floral arrangements. When you meet with Sherene and review her portfolio, you will immediately notice that she really loves what she does and after you hire her, YOU WILL LOVE HER, TOO!

Beyond Imaginations is a wedding investment you will NOT regret! Sherene is the best floral designer in the DC area and we highly recommend her!

Thank you, Sherene, for making our wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Sherene at Beyond Imaginations was a wonderful experience. Once we discussed the types of flowers I liked, my budget and the look I was interested in, she came up with brilliant ideas that left our guests speechless!

The flowers were impeccable and innovative. She created adorable flower girl purses out of the theme flowers, matched bouquets with the bridesmaids outfits perfectly and even came up with cost-effective, dramatic floral centerpieces for our reception. I absolutely loved my bouquet which had roses, calla lilies and even cybidium orchids! Sherene was also very flexible, understanding, and easy to work with when we wanted to amend some of the florals within our budget constraints. I highly recommend her services to anyone interested in beautiful and unique floral designs which she will tailor to your needs.

Thanks Sherene!

Saira and Andy (September 2010)

Profile Picture Saira, 9/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sherene is an absolute master at floral arrangements/decor design. I walked into my reception hall and was so impressed by her work. The ceremony flowers were also absolutely beautiful. She incorporated all of the details I requested and continued to work with me throughout the planning process to ensure everything was perfect. Her flowers are so beautiful that people are still talking about them days after the wedding. If you want to have an extraordinary wedding I highly recommend Beyond Imaginations! Sherene....thank you for making my wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/4/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Excellent! The guests feel that the Chocolates are so delicious that they never had taste.Everyone like it,When you eat it,You will not forget it.It's so great!! Highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Arnold, 5/16/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The flowers for my ceremony and reception were beautiful! I could not have imagine it being more perfect. Sherene listened to what we wanted and offered great suggestions. I highly recommend her for as a florist for you wedding. You and your guests will not be disappointed.
She really thought of every little detail, you would have thought she was decorating her own wedding.

Profile Picture User760939, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

A large selection of favors to choose from, my wife and I had no trouble at all finding favors that we wanted. They are very cheap compared to the local shops in our area, but still are the same if not better quality. I loved the favors we got from them and the money I saved with them, thanks so much !

Profile Picture Hilda , 12/17/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

When I started to plan my wedding, I knew that decor was very important to me. My flowers turned out to be my favorite part of our wedding day!! Sherene is truly an artist. She has beautiful taste and style. I remember sitting down at our first meeting and seeing all the pictures of past wedding she's done. I don't think there was a wedding that Sherene did that my mom and I didn't like. She even was able to incorporate my grandmother's broach on my wedding bouquet. This was especially touching because she is no longer with us. There were so many details that she took care of: from the centerpieces to the outdoor wedding site alter, to the bouquets, corsages, pins, my hairpiece, toss bouquet, flower girl pomanders, sweet heart table, the list just keeps going... Thank you Sherene from the bottom of my heart! I would highly recommend her services to any bride! :)

Profile Picture Corrie, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shrene- Your creations were out of this world- they were 10x's prettier then any pictures I saw in a magazine, and even prettier then what I had in my head. Your a true artist with a HUGE heart- and it shows in your work. Everyone complimented on all the flowers. I now see why they call you beyond imaginations. This was beyond my imagination!!! From the moment you surprised me with our centerpieces- (I cried) to when I saw my bouquet!!!

Every little detail was admired by john and I and our guests. You are an amazing and talented person!!! I can't rave enough about your art and floral designs!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Lauren & John....

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sherene created the most beautiful flower settings I've ever imagined. She made our wedding very special.

Sherene, I truly appreciate the work you've done for us. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/16/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't rave enough about Beyond Imaginations Inc.! When I first met Sherene I drew what I wanted my flowers/decor to look like on a piece of paper. The results were BEYOND my imagination - Sherene had created a fuscia and chocolate themed reception for me, which looked absolutely amazing! She even surprised me with the MOST fantastic river cane centerpiece for the escort card table. She is a visionary when it comes to decor, and without a single doubt in your mind, you should choose Beyond Imaginations Inc.

Profile Picture Dhvani, 10/18/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

I can't say enough good things about Beyond Imaginations! I had an image of a centerpiece in my head and briefly described it, and when I saw the final product, it was better than I could have ever imagined. My guests kept complimenting the flowers and centerpieces, and of course wanted to take them home :) I highly recommend Beyond Imaginations, they do great work, and really do make your vision come true!

Profile Picture Dhvani, 10/18/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Wow. That is perhaps the best way to sum up our flowers from Sherene. We were trying to do something a bit different, and she helped us refine our vision. My bouquet was, and I'm not biased, my dream bouquet. Throughout our conversations, she must have read my mind, because all the flowers and decorations couldn't have been better. She even contacted me a few times when she remembered something about our site (the chairs were white, so we might want colored roses instead of white, etc.). I would recommend her services so highly, that 5 stars doesn't even really cover it. Contact Beyond Imaginations and they will make all your floral dreams come true.

Profile Picture Rose, 10/13/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beyond Imaginations created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding. The arrangements were unique and breath taking. I got so many compliments on the floral arrangements and decor. Every arrangement was better than I imagined. Thank you for making our day special. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Candice, 9/15/07, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I did a lot of research for flowers and met with a lot of vendors and I have to tell you Beyond Imaginations, Inc is the one to go with they were very professional, great Ideas, very patient. Till this day I get complments on my flowers. I will always be thankful, Sherene's arranagment for the tables is what made my day even more beautiful.

I would Definitely use them again and again.

Robin A.
Ashbur, VA

Profile Picture Robin, 4/29/07, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The owner of Beyond Imaginations, works closely with each of her brides. She is incredibly creative and attentive. I loved the experience so much that I recommended her to my best friend! My experience planning with her helped me into my new profession as a Wedding Planner! I am currently working with Shereen on an upcoming wedding and hope for a long lasting work relationship to follow! Beyond Imaginations is innovative, professional and quite simply the cream of the crop! I will recommend her on a regular basis!

If I haven't told you yet Shereen, thank you! I appreciated your time and commitment.

Profile Picture TRISHA, 4/28/07, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sherene did an outstanding job on my flowers! I couldn't have been happier. She took my idea and made it better than I dreamed. She was very helpful and patient with me while choosing certain flowers. I had no idea what anything was, so I let her take over and give me her own suggestions which proved to be AMAZING on the wedding day!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/23/06, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!! You are indeed an artist and made our wedding so wonderful and special. You did a great job on all the flowers and everything was absolutely perfect. We received so many compliments on your flowers. Your flower arrangements were way beyond our imaginations. We truly appreciated EVERYTHING you've done for us. Can't thank you enough. You're a bride's dream!!

Profile Picture G.Y, 6/3/06, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The most creative and beautiful bouquet! I left it to her to be creative and she made something beautiful!
~Jenny