Beyond Events, LLC - Weddings Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Veronica Married on 11/04/2017

A deligtful experience

We had a delightful experience working with Beyond Events for our 10th wedding anniversary vow renewal. Dianne and her team were very professional, creative, and passionate in catering to us. Frankly, they exceeded our expectation. We had a fabulous time and everything was to our liking. We would definitely recommend Beyond Events to make your special day even more special.
    Christine Married on 12/17/2016
    My wedding was beautiful! Dianne and her team are very professional and attentive. Dianne really got my vision and made it even better than I had expected. I would definitely hire them again!

Beyond Events, LLC - Weddings's reply:

Christine,
    Thank you for your review. We love that you shared your vision with us, in doing so, we were able to give you more than you imagined. That's what we love to do - under promise and over deliver. Your mom and dad also expressed how extremely pleased they were.
    Jessica Married on 05/03/2014
    Dianne,
    What can I say? Without you and your patient understanding of what we needed and desired to make our day unforgettable; it simply wouldn't have turned out to be the best, most memorable moment we shared. You were a tremendous help and your calm reassurance definitely assuaged my anxiousness. You were there from the very beginning our story was birthed and you put your heart and soul into being a blessing for us by capturing what God had done in our lives and reflecting it in our wedding. You helped create a breathtaking venue in a month's time. There simply aren't enough praises I could write that would do you justice. Thank you for all you have done. You are top-notch lady and you will continue to be a blessing to many more brides!
    Sheryll Event on: 06/06/2013
    Beyond Events, LLC is a very professional business that has performed stellar services for my special day 2 years ago. I would highly recommend Dianne for your special occasion.
    Taneil Married on 10/08/2011
    Our wedding weekend was the best weekend of our lives till this day. I didn't have a vision before I met Dianne. She is by far the best wedding planner in Florida. Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding day so special.
  • User2182662 2+ years ago
    "Dianne, the owner of Beyond Events LLC is located in Central Florida and was a definite pick around the Orlando area. We sought a business relationship with her after we realized that going to the same church for years, she's a wedding planner! She has many strong attributes and her professionalism is through the roof! Dianne is very humble from the second you meet her and is disciplined with her preparation from day one. She provides many services for brides of many budgets- As a husband now, I enjoyed my time working with my bride and Dianne on our special day and would recommend you to a solid choice for assistance and keeping you stress free leading up to your day too! Happy planning!"