Beyond Elegance Reviews

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2013

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

In regards to responsiveness and professionalism, I hated that I had to call the 1-800 number, leave a message and then wait for a response. It would have been much nicer to be able to just call and talk to someone when I needed my questions answered.

The linens were very clean and looked beautiful. The quality of the linens was exceptional.

I will send pictures soon!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Thank you very much for your nice compliments on our linens as well as your comment regarding not being able to speak to a live representative immediately upon calling. We are truly sorry that your call was not answered immediately.

We do know that some of our larger competitors provide 24 hour answering services for their rentals thru paid answering services and some now even provide on-line chat services 24 hours.

As a family owned and operated business, we have elected to limit our answering services to our customers through our own family and employees who have the knowledge and experience to answer your questions when you call. We have found this personal service goes a long way in assisting those customers who may not know the correct size of tablecloth to choose, the right chair cover to fit their unusual chair, or what color sash matches what new fabric swatch a new designer (i.e., David’s Bridal, Alfred Angelo, etc.) may have just come out. We have grown and continue to grow our linen rental business through our family-friendly personalized professional – quality always service, and hope that you and many others will opt to leave that message if, by chance, we can’t answer your call immediately.

We wish that we could answer every call immediately, but with serving clients all over the USA, the phone can ring all hours of the day, night, and weekend. We have phones in the homes as well as the offices to help assist those off-hour calls, but sometimes it just is not possible to answer them all at all hours.

Again, my apologies for not responding immediately. So happy to hear the linens helped make your wedding beautiful. We want to thank you again for your order. It was greatly appreciated. If we can ever assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes and congratulations on your wedding.

Katy · Married on 04/14/2018

There was a mix up on our chair covers but everything was fixed quickly.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/16/2013

This is the 2nd time I have used this vendor and have been happy with them both times.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Crystal & Justin · Married on 08/21/2010

2.4
      3.0
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0

We rented linens from Beyond Elegance for our recent wedding and are not completely thrilled with our experience. It took 2-3 e-mails to get someone to respond. The reservation process went fine, we got what we ordered and returned them according to their directions. A few days after we'd returned, we got an e-mail that they had charged us $21 for a burned linen (which I hadn't noticed even though I'd folded each of them myself). They charged my credit card before even letting me know there was an issue. When I requested a photo of the burned linen, they said they would send one and two weeks later, I still haven't heard anything. That's just not good business. I would recommend looking into other options before deciding to use Beyond Elegance for your event.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Crystal, We are sorry you were dissatisfied with your customer service from Beyond Elegance. We try extremely hard to provide our customers with the best quality customer service and excellent products at the lowest pricing. In order to do so, it is important that we control our labor costs. Therefore, sometimes it may take a day or two to respond to e-mails if their event date allows us to do so. If you have an immediate need, we always try and respond the same day. In reviewing the emails sent to us and our response back to you, I found that your first request was sent on a Friday and responded to on a Tuesday. This was during June and our busiest time of the year so responses sometimes may take a little longer. Your other two e-mails were responded to within one day.

We also hate to charge customers for damaged linens, etc., but I'm sure you would agree that a company cannot turn a profit when items are damaged. The Rental Agreement provided to you, specifically states the charges that apply should an item be damaged. We did also discount down the "damage" fee as the burn/melt was small enough we can cut the linen down to make napkins and recover some of the cost.

Often it is hard to see the damage when it is a small rip or burn/melt, and sometimes we even have to run it through our irons to inspect. I did send you a photo of the burn/melt, but sometimes when coming from a .com e-mail address it may go to your junk mail or get deleted prior to arriving - especially when it has an attachment. I will certainly send again.

We work with hundreds of brides and many event coordinators and have many satisified customers. We certainly hope that any customer reading this review will "give us a chance"....we will help make your event "Beyond Elegance" with great products and customer service at an affordable price.

Again, we are very sorry you were unsatisfied and hope that should you need linen service in the future, you will consider us.

Beyond Elegance Staff