Beyond Elegance Reviews

Beyond Elegance 3
Beyond Elegance 4
Beyond Elegance 5

Kelli · Married on 12/08/2013

Good service and the faux burlap table runners are beautiful :) looks just like real burlap, very true to color.

Sent on 01/07/2014

I have used Beyond Elegance numerous times. The staff is wonderful to work with and the linens are gorgeous.
    I live 2 hours away from the company and drive there to pick up my linens. There are vendors closer to where I live but the quality of linens and service is worth the trip.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/30/2013

Reviews matter to others, so I am not free with five star reviews unless they're earned. Beyond Elegance earned them all in every category. Lorna offered advice, discussed colors, and described fabric choices on the phone with me; talking with her seemed like I had called my best friend MOH rather than a vendor. She even rated combinations for me based on the mood I was going for, and sent me samples of multiple choices. The customer service was exceptional, but even had it been simply just over or around status quo, I would still be recommending Beyond Elegance. The quality of their sumptuous fabrics pleased this extremely tactile bride, and impressed my family, guests, and seasoned venue manager. The chair covers and sashes transformed my space; they were the most important decor choice. As far as budget is concerned, the value of this company compared to competitors is unsurpassed, even after factoring the shipping costs. Convenience matters too, and they deliver there as well. Boxes were shipped directly to my venue with return shipping labels and picked up the next business day after the event with no effort on my part, but with texts and emails letting me know that everything had gone swimmingly with the operation. I would truly recommend skimping elsewhere if need be (the satin bag chair covers will make more impact than extra flowers) in order to ensure you are able to do business with Beyond Elegance for your event. You won't regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2014

The linens were beautiful. The company allowed us to borrow a napkin to see the true color of the tablecloths. The staff was helpful and courteous. I would us them again.

• User3817600 · event on: 11/23/2013

The staff at Beyond Elegance are knowledgeable, cordial and very professional. I received the items I requested in a timely manner and was very pleased with the quality of the linen and their service in general.

I have been an event planner for the past 11 years and highly recommend Beyond Elegance to anyone looking to hold a seamless event.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Very nice people! Easy to work with!

penny · Married on 10/05/2013

Diana and her staff went above and beyond to help my niece with her wedding. After the weather threaten not to cooperate, we had to scramble the day before to get chair covers for an indorr wedding. i called at 10am Friday morning, picked them up that afternoon and was on my way.This company is awesome and the quality of covers was outstanding.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Chrissy · Married on 10/04/2013

Easy to work with-will definitely be referring!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Talina · Married on 07/13/2013

Great price, cooperative and helpful staff and lovely product. Perfect for anyone looking for renal linens on a budget!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Tori · Married on 07/13/2013

The order was on time, great colors. The representative that I spoke with on several occasions was awesome she was very helpful and always reachable. She made my day so special :)

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2013

Get cheap wedding linens and elegant chair cover rentals shipped to your home with Same Day Shipping service at BeyondElegance.com. Diana and her girls were phenomenal providing a storybook wedding from the gorgeous table linens for rent down to the free chair cover sashes that arrived with my rental chair covers. Everything fit perfectly and looked great! Thank you. thank you. Thank you, Beyond Elegance for not being beyond my wedding budget!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Vicki · Married on 06/22/2013

Beyond Elegance was so easy to work with - we saw that at the Bridal Show at Marriott in Coralville and are so happy that we chose them over other vendors offering the same items. Thank you for making our event stress free with your rental items.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Taylor · Married on 06/21/2013

We absolutely love Beond Elegance! Their products always meet the requirement of each and every event. They have a wide selection of linens so that you get EXACTLY what you want for your event. The staff is friendly and will work on any design with you to put together something spectacular. We will continue to use them for all of our events in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Debra · Married on 06/08/2013

I was very impressed with the product quality. Everything looked very elegant. What impressed me the most was the flexibility. When I notified you late of the changes in my order due to guest changes and my late response due to my suffering from breast cancer and several surgeries, you treated me with respect and responded in a professional and quick manner to make everything happen. It was very much appreciated.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Debra, Thank you for you kind words. We were so pleased to work with you and glad you were pleased with our services as well!

Beyond Elegance was fantastic! Very professional and they delivered the chair covers and ties just as promised. They looked great and really made our venue look incredible!!! Very pleased!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Linda · Married on 06/07/2013

Great product! Excellent customer service. Will definitely use your services again.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Linda, We are so happy you enjoyed working with us. We would be thrilled to provide our services to you again in the future. Thank you so much for your business!

M · Married on 06/01/2013

Very satisfied. Will use them for next wedding or event

Sent on 06/23/2013

Tracey · event on: 05/11/2013

The staff at Beyond Elegance are great to work with. Their linens are beautiful, and they even gave suggestions on what would go best together. I used them for my wedding in 2006 and again for my mother's retirement party this year and both experiences were wonderful!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Tracey,
    Thank you for your kind words. We are glad we could help out with two very important events in your life!
    -The Beyond Elegance Staff

DANIELLE · Married on 05/04/2013

LOVED WORKING WITH YOU..... I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO USE YOUR SERVICE. THE GUYS THAT CLEANED UP THE BACKDROW WERE AWESOME. I KNOW THAT WAS NOT WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO AT 11PM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT BUT THEY WERE GREAT!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Danielle,
    Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate it very much and your business. You too were excellent to work with. Is so rewarding to get to work with such wonderful people. If we can ever be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us.

Diana

Kate was great to work with. Good selection, but they could stan to diversify beyond polyester.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Thank you very much for your nice review. We appreciate it very much, along with your rental order. I noted you mentioned you had wished we had a larger selection of different colored fabric other than polyester. Can you please tell me what other fabric types you were interested in to help us know how to plan for future brides. We do offer a wide selection of polyester satins, taffetas, along with iridescent crush, some matte satins. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes.

Diana Bair, Owner

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2012

The centerpieces and napkin rings looked amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2012
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/28/2012

We rented chair covers, sashes, and table runners from Beyond Elegance for our wedding in Virginia. It was so easy to work with them to order samples, return those, and place our order. The prices were great - I couldn't find a better value with the same variety of fabrics and colors anywhere. They had dealt with my reception location before, which helped a ton after the wedding was over with and there was a miscommunication with the return shipment. I didn't have to worry about anything, though.

The linens arrived on time and completely transformed my reception into exactly what I had been imagining. I couldn't have been happier with the way they turned out.

They were also totally flexible as my guest count changed. I signed a contract and paid a 50% deposit and I didn't have to finalize my count and final payment until after I received my RSVPs, which was very convenient and made things less stressful for me financially. I would definitely recommend Beyond Elegance to other brides!

Sent on 05/08/2012

I wanted everything to be perfect at my wedding but the budget constraint kept making me compromise on things. Finally I got in touch with beyond elegance and they helped me get some of the best chair covers and table runners to enhance the ambiance. The best part is that I had no worries about what I would do with so many covers post the wedding since I rented it. if you want the best at affordable prices I would defiantly recommend you get in touch with them.

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • Ebs982

Ebonee · Married on 10/30/2010

I had a difficult time finding affordable black & white damask table overlays. I was delighted when I found Beyond Elegance. Customer service was friendly and responsive. I was able to have a sample shipped to me before I made a decision. The linens were shipped to me on time and it was easy to repack and ship them back after the event.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Beyond Elegance is great to work with!!! We rented a backdrop from them for our wedding on September 9th! They were great about making arrangements for picking up and making sure we were going to have exactly what we needed. We did have one power strip not work for the lights. My now husband stopped by and they gave us another one without having to make arrangement to get the old one! They were great to work with and helped us to solve our problems in no time! I would recommend them to anyone! Their back drops are gorgeous!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Amanda, thank you very much for your nice review. It was great working with you. Best Wishes, and if we can ever assist in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.