Beyond Elegance Reviews

Beyond Elegance 3
Beyond Elegance 4
Beyond Elegance 5

Robyn · Married on 05/30/2015

The easiest purchase made. The right color and quality. Made the tables pop.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/30/2015

Great attitudes& very easy to work with! They made my ideas come to life with their varied inventory!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Erica · event on: 05/29/2015

Very easy to work with. And very reasonable.
    Table clothes were in good shape

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • User5241159 · event on: 05/23/2015

Great service and value! I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2015

We rented chair covers and sashes from Beyond Elegance for our wedding in Maryland. It was so easy to work with them and make adjustments to our order. They made sure it would ship out in enough time for my mom to receive them before going out of town to get to the wedding. The prices were competitive and I liked the online quote function. The ease of their website helped in making the decision to use them. My reception location was kind enough to drop-ship the next business day with the ups labels so we didn't have any worries in getting them back. They were flexible with the guest count - which went from 100 back down to 70 or so. They were also very quick with responding via email and were nice/efficient/clear over the phone. The linens were beautiful and really added to our special day.

Sent on 05/04/2015

We rented our chair covers and sashes from Beyond Elegance and were very pleased with the product! They were easy to work with, shipped us samples very quickly, and advised us on numbers. After the reception, it was very easy to return the items. I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 05/21/2015

This vendor was very easy to work with, was willing to help me determine what I needed and did not try to rent me items I did not need. Delivery was a breeze and returning was even easier. Provided samples for me to choose from, was one of the easiest parts of planning my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Very nice! Delivered and picked up linens from the venue. Everything was clean and in great condition.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Thank you very much for your nice review. We appreciate it very much, along with your rental order. If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes.

Diana Bair, Owner

Abby · Married on 10/04/2014

Beyond Elegance was easy to work with. Very professional and organized. Excellent polite staff!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Abby, Thank you very much for the great review. You too very excellent to work with. I hope your San Francisco honeymoon was everything you dreamed of. Best Wishes.

Diana Bair

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

We rented our chair covering and sashes for our wedding. We received the coverings two days in advance and it was easy to return them through UPS. The colors and quality of the products were exactly as expected. They are professional and quick to respond to any questions I had. I also felt the price was compatible. I would highly recommend this company and if needed again in the future we would be return customers!
    Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jessica,

Best wishes.

Diana Bair, Owner

Beyond Elegance is AMAZING! I have been searching in MN for affordable sequin tables runners to rent and could not find anything! I contacted Beyond Elegance with less then a month to go until my wedding and hey were beyond helpful! I got so many compliments on them!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Julia · event on: 09/27/2014

So nice to call and speak with actual people. Wonderful service. Rented table runners that were pristine.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Julia, Thank you for your nice review. Greatly appreciated. You too were fantastic to work with. If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Wishes.

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

Great to work with, ordering was an easy process and linens were clean and beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Liz · Married on 09/20/2014

Beyond elegance had exactly what we were looking for. Their prices are very reasonable and they are very easy to work with. I was the bride that called 2 days before my wedding and tacked on 24 extra chair covers, extra table cloths and everything and they delivered all of it. It was so wonderful and a beautiful day thanks in part to beyond elegance. Definitely recommend them over all of the other event rental places we looked at.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. It is greatly appreciated. You too were fantastic to work with and your linen selections "beyond elegance" - it was beautiful.

Krystal · Married on 06/01/2014

We ended up needed to add 50 more chair covers and sashes at the last minute and the team was wonderful in making that happen for us! Everything was delivered right on time, just like the promised and setting up was SO EASY!! Everything was pressed and hung perfectly! Thanks to the team for making suggestions and being spot on!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kay · Married on 05/28/2014

Amazing selection, useful website for online browsing, and outstanding customer service. Shipped to my home the day after I ordered the chair cover rentals, arriving clean, pressed and ready to put on. I am very pleased with the professional results of the Iowa Photo Booth rental, as well. Thanks for making it a great party!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Anna · Married on 03/29/2014

Above and beyond customer service! Very helpful finding chair covers that would fit for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Jeremy · Married on 03/28/2014

The chair covers provided were of high quality and gave a great added touch to the wedding and reception. The sashes tied everything in perfectly. The process was easy and their prices were the best I've seen.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Professional, cooperative, reasonably priced. Would definitely do business with them again

Sent on 04/30/2014

Very professional and easy to get exactly what we wanted for our wedding! Very friendly and they kept us informed on the what's/where our product was.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Linda · Married on 02/15/2014

Beyond Elegance ALWAYS comes through for me!! Even when I call them last minute, they find a way to help if at all possible. With the addition of their Des Moines location, it is so convenient to count on them! In the past I would have driven to rent their items. They have even allowed me to meet them at one of their other events, so I could pick up my linens. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/12/2014

cleonie · event on: 01/11/2014

Beyond elegance products, service was great they worked with me n provided excellent costumer service

Sent on 05/13/2014

Melissa · event on: 12/29/2013

very friendly, helpful, prompt staff and product arrived on time and was excellent quality !! I've already recommended to a friend that's having a wedding this summer

Sent on 01/15/2014

Robyn · Married on 12/22/2013

Beautiful! Chair covers had never been used in this locale before and revived many positive comments.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Bonita · event on: 12/20/2013

The chair sashes, tableclothes, napkins, red beaded candle holders, mirrors, were well described and pictured on the web site - that gave me the ideas. Everything was well packaged and neat. The extra touches of Beyond Elegance makes party planning a fun time!!!

Sent on 01/14/2014