Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry Reviews

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 4
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 5
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 6
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 7

Heather and her assistant were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made everyone in my bridal party look and feel beautiful for my wedding day! Heather was so sweet and helpful during the trial process, when I had little vision for my bridal look (I don't do my hair and makeup on a regular basis), and created a look that was beyond anything I would have imagined for myself. Hands down, the best!!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Heather was amazing! She made our getting-ready process so much fun and stress-free. Everyone was in love with their hair and makeup!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Heather is one-of-a-kind. She is extremely talented and intuitive when it comes to working with brides and their wedding parties. Not only are her styles simply stunning but Heather has the sweetest personality that is genuinely caring and she has the ability to put brides at ease on a day that can be very overwhelming. I highly recommend her and wouldn't have used anyone else on my wedding day. She is the absolute best!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Katie · Married on 04/09/2016

Heather was an absolute treat! Not only is she incredibly talented but her sweet personality and professionalism put her above and beyond. It was so important to me that my bridesmaids and our moms feel beautiful and Heather and her team made that happen. On top of that, her relationships with other vendors are a huge plus. Knowing that everyone had worked together before made it seem as if I had a team and not just individual vendors. If you're looking for a hair and makeup artist, there simply is no one better!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Marissa · Married on 04/03/2016

Heather is fantastic! No other way to say it. She works her magic so quickly and makes it seem effortless. She makes sure you get just what you are invisioning- even if you can quite express it. You will not be disappointed in the slightest.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Patti · Married on 03/25/2016

Heather is absolutely darling!! She is so very talented and exceeded my and my wedding party's expectations! She is the sweetest person with a huge heart and instantly you will love her! Our hair and makeup lasted all day/night! The compliments were flowing! I cannot thank you enough Heather for being a beautiful & special part of my day...and for calming me!! XO

Sent on 04/05/2016

Heather is one of the genuinely sweetest souls I have ever met. She is incredibly talented and dedicated. My makeup and hair were perfect, as were the bridesmaids. My mom even looked like Kate Middleton! Everyone felt so incredibly beautiful after she was finished. I highly, highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

I recently had a destination wedding in Savannah. I booked Heather for 9 appointments including 7 hair appointments and 2 make-up appointments. Personally, Heather did just my hair. I requested an old Hollywood down look. She worked her margic and I looked exactly like I had pictured. I did all of my correspondence with her over email and she was always prompt and professional. I was very happy with the service she provided and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Tristan · Married on 03/19/2016

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! She was kind, professional, and above all so talented! She is great at interpreting what you want and executing it better than you imagined! Book her now, you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Karyn · Married on 03/12/2016

Heather is an absolute gem. She did a PHENOMENAL job with bridesmaids, moms, and me. She is brilliant at what she does and found a way of quickly discerning each person's aesthetic and personality to create a look perfectly tailored to them. She comes highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Ali · Married on 03/11/2016

You just can't get any sweeter!!! I knew from the trial appointment when we met Heather that she would be fabulous. She is a true artist! Watching how easily her beautiful work comes to her is amazing! Her kind, sweet disposition is just an added bonus to her phenomenal work! We wanted to take her home to Louisiana with us! She made us each feel so beautiful! Thanks again Heather!!

Sent on 03/22/2016

I consider Heather the 'makeup angel'. I had the pleasure of working with her for my recent elopement and am beyond lucky she had the time in her schedule !!! I have extremely long / fine hair which I can NEVER do anything with - no problem for Heather - she did the most phenomenal updo I have ever seen. She made my wedding day one of the most amazing days b/c she made me feel the most gorgeous and pretty I have ever felt. If you are lucky enough to secure Heather's time - you will NOT be disappointed. She is so friendly and nice - she is passionate about her trade and it shows in her work - your makeup and hair will be gorgeous. If you do nothing else - Book Heather for your special day !!!!

Serena · Married on 02/27/2016

Heather was AMAZING. She is not only a true professional, but a true artist as well. She really cares about her work, and I really appreciate everything that she has done for me and my bridesmaids. She traveled to us at the Gastonian Inn in downtown Savannah, and did all of our hair, and then make up for a few of us too. She was so patient, and very nice, we all talked together for the six or so hours she was there. It was a blast! I felt so beautiful when she was done with my "look" I couldn't have asked for a better job. I had shown her hard-to-see B&W/sepia antique photos at the hair trial and was like "please do this!" and she really did it! She also made every bridesmaid feel beautiful, and gave them each a unique vintage inspired hair style. I feel like every bride should use her, she gave us all the best experience we could have hoped for! Thanks so much Heather!!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2016

Heather is, hands down, the absolute best there is. She went above and beyond my expectations. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Heather is the sweetest, nicest, most passionate woman. She asked what look and style I was going for and she went so far above my expectations. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. She was very professional, she was prompt, she completed all services in the amount of time that I needed. She used traditional makeup on me and it was flawless. I can not say enough great things about her. If you are looking for the best of the best, PLEASE look no further. I know you will be in good hands and she will make sure you are completely satisfied. We had a beach wedding in February, it was pretty windy and my hair lasted the whole day and night. I can not thank her enough for all she did for me. She is simply the BEST!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Leah · Married on 02/14/2016

Heather did the hair and makeup for my wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She was great to work with leading up to the wedding day and was prompt and efficient the day of. Heather did all of my girls hair and they all walked away extremely happy (even my mom who is hard to please!). I had my hair and makeup done and had never felt more beautiful! Heather is amazing! I would definitely recommend her!

Morgan · Married on 01/23/2016

Heather is AMAZING! She makes you and your party feel so special and comfortable all the way through the process. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to feel a little extra beautiful on their wedding day.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/17/2016

Heather is absolutely amazing and I know why her schedule is always so full!!!! I had a great time at my hair and make-up trial. We tried a few looks that were a little out of my comfort range, just to see if I liked it, which I did...just not for wedding day. That being said, the look we settled on for my wedding day was spot on perfect! When the big day came, I had a really rough day (a little wedding drama and a great big migraine) yet somehow she made me look extra stunning and was there with a hug and just the right words when I needed them. She and her assistant were able to get myself, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and a 3 year old ready to go which is no small feat....especially when you add in the 6 and 7 year olds that were hanging out with us too. I would highly recommend Beyond Beautiful by Heather, just book her as soon as you know your date ;)

Sent on 01/29/2016

Noel · Married on 01/17/2016

Heather did an amazing job on mine and bridesmaid's hair and makeup! I am so glad I decided to book her for my Savannah GA wedding on January 31st. She communicated through email promptly and was very easy to work with. I HIGHLY suggest you go with her. I went back and forth wanting my hair styled in updo or half down. My hair is very long and straight and doesn't hold curl well. Heather suggested I go with half down since she could tell that's what I truly wanted. She made my hair look beautiful and I had many complements all day! She also did my makeup exactly how I wanted it after showing her my pinterest board :) Heather is sweet and kind and I really enjoyed having her around while getting ready for my wedding.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Heather is amazing! Her work is absolutely gorgeous and she is so sweet! She only provided hair services for me and a few eye lash services but I know first hand that her make up is flawless as well. Her work is breath taking and she can do anything that you ask her to do. I would recommend Heather to anyone and everyone! I still can't thank her enough for making everyone on my wedding day look absolutely stunning!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/27/2015

I booked Heather for my makeup and hair as well as makeup for all of my bridesmaids. I had my makeup airbrushed on. I have a VERY oily T-zone and have issues with my makeup staying throughout the day- it was still PERFECT by the end. Heather did such a beautiful job, she was also incredibly patient with my party. We ended up adding a couple extras on the day of and heather took on the extra services! She is so nice and I can't compliment her enough! She is so reasonably priced and worth WAY more than I spent!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Heather is incredible. She calmed my nerves, put on music, my hair and makeup were so beautiful. Thanks to her, I didn't have to stress over the details. She knew intuitively what I wanted. She listens and asks questions, but took my ideas and desires and turned them into complete perfection.

Sent on 01/04/2016

C. · Married on 12/06/2015

Heather did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I really didn't know what "look" I wanted for my wedding and Heather made some suggestions that turned out beautifully. Heather is also very personable and easy to talk to you. If you are in need of hair and makeup services from someone who is talented and a pleasure to be around, I cannot recommend Heather enough.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Kirstie · Married on 12/05/2015

We were referred to Heather by our wedding planner and she was absolutely amazing! She was extremely prompt and professional and she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Karen · Married on 11/19/2015

Heather was wonderful- responsive, punctual, close attention to detail, reasonably priced... and most importantly she made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend Heather for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Leah · Married on 11/15/2015

Heather was wonderful during the whole process! I had a very large wedding party and my wedding was on a Sunday so I was concerned about finding someone that could accommodate me. Heather was recommend by my wedding planner and I am so thankful she was! She was very responsive during all of our communication and extremely prompt and professional. Plus her prices were very reasonable and she traveled to my location. My trial was at her house and was very comfortable. She listened to exactly what I wanted and delivered an even better end product than I could have imagined. On the day of the wedding she was on time with her assistant and very friendly and professional with all of my bridal party. We were fortunate to have a great space available at the location of the wedding for her to work on everyone. All of my girls loved their makeup and hair, including me. She made us all feel so beautiful! I truly believe the day was started off perfectly because of how good everyone looked and felt about themselves. And our pictures turned out amazing! I could not say enough about our experience with Heather and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/24/2015