Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry Reviews

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 5
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 6
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 7

rachel · Married on 10/23/2016

Heather is amazing! She is so sweet and does an amazing job. She is truly talented and made me look gorgeous for my wedding! She always responded to my emails and was so flexible with the trial. She is truly a gifted artist and does an amazing job, 8 would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Jodi K · Married on 10/23/2016

Heather was absolutely amazing to work with. She was responsive and gave me the exact look I wanted for my wedding. I was so lucky to have her! She is the best in Savannah and all of her services were absolutely flawless!!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2016

Heather did an amazing job! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!! I am usually pretty picky on my hair and make-up and was pleased to know that I was well taken care of! ??

Sent on 01/25/2017

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely LOVE Heather! She is such an artist and made me feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. On a day that is typically filled with stress and anxiety, a bride needs as much positive energy as she can get. Heather was such a delight. She is personable, funny, sweet, and so positive! Most of my bridesmaids had photos or ideas that they showed her and she made their hair and makeup look even better than the pictures. In addition, she is so accommodating and understanding. She is the epitome of a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Heather for your fabulous work!

Sent on 10/17/2016

April · Married on 09/30/2016

Amazing!! She took the pictures of what I wanted and made them even better. I started crying when I saw my makeup. Heather did such a beautiful job!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Monyka · Married on 09/27/2016

Heather was everything I could've asked for in a make-up artist/hair-sylist and more!!! Everyone looked AMAZING! I was getting compliments all night, everyone was saying I looked like a "princess bride" and I truly did feel like one. She had awesome energy all day, and was a pleasure to have her around while we were getting ready for the big day!

Sent on 10/23/2016

kristin · Married on 09/25/2016

Heather is so sweet, and I was so so happy with my hair and makeup for my wedding day! I have never felt so beautiful, and cannot recommend her enough! To top it off, our horse and carriage canceled last minute due to heat, and heather immediately reached out to other vendors and helped us find a wedding pedicab (which ended up being so much fun!). Thank you, thank you heather!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

Heather was the best thing I could have wished for on my wedding day. She is calm, cool, and collected - but also a ton of fun and extremely personable! Her work is absolutely amazing. My make-up and hair stayed perfect throughout the entire day and reception. I would whole-heartedly recommend this girl for all your hair and make-up needs!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/20/2016

Heather is a talented artist! She will enhance your natural beauty so that you will not look or feel "made up" (unless of course you want a "made up" kind of look--she can do that too)! You can completely trust her to do what she thinks is best, because she is ultra gifted and professional.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2016

I got married in Savannah in September 2016. While researching hair & make-up artists for my wedding day Heather was the first that came up and was highly recommended. I looked at her work, loved it, and contacted her immediately. She was already booked for my date so I was bummed. I couldn't find anyone who matched her pricing/talent/reviews and honestly didn't want anyone else. Long story short, I emailed her again a couple months later just to let her know I still hadn't found anyone if she happened to have an opening at all. She actually got back to me quickly to say she just had a cancellation (crazy right?!) and if I still wanted to book her I could! It was the best thing ever. Heather is so genuinely sweet and so very talented. She's passionate about what she does and it is totally evident. She listened to my thoughts and with some of her own creativity created my wedding day look which was the prettiest I have ever felt. My hair stayed up all day and night even through some sick dance moves and my make up was still flawless at the end of the night despite the happy tears throughout the day. My mom, mother-in-law and bridesmaids looked gorgeous and she got us all done so quickly! I 100% recommend having Heather with you on your wedding day, but book her soon - she's a wanted woman! Thank you so much for everything Heather, you're an angel! xoxoxo

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Heather. I live in Ohio and had a destination wedding in Savannah on 9/9/16. She is professional, prompt, and beyond sweet. She did hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor, mothers of the groom and bride and my daughter-the flower girl. Everyone loved their look and I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. She was especially sweet with my 4 year old daughter and made her feel like a princess. I highly recommend her for your wedding day or any other time you want to feel pampered and beautiful!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Audry · Married on 08/27/2016

Heather is absolutely amazing! My wedding in Savannah was destination which led me to rely heavily on research, reviews, and suggestions from others. Literally, everyone local to Savannah and in the wedding business suggested Beyond Beautiful by Heather! I did a trial of hair and make-up the week of my wedding and on our wedding day Heather and her assistant did the two moms, five bridesmaids, and myself. We all not only looked beautiful, but felt beautiful. Even with an outdoor August wedding, my hair and make-up survived the heat and happy tears. Pictures at the end of the night still looked as good as those at the beginning! She is easy to work with, will listen to what your ideas are and also give you her thoughts on how to make you look and feel your best. I would suggest her 100% to everyone!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

Heather Ferguson is an angel. She was such a joy to work with every step of the way. I planned my wedding in Savannah from afar, and I was referred to Beyond Beautiful by Heather through the folks from our venue. After peeking through her Facebook, Instagram, and browsing her website my mind was made up! Her work is amazing in pictures, and just wait until you see her talents in person! I have never used professional hair or makeup services prior to my wedding day, but I felt so at ease with Heather and not nervous at all. I just knew that I was in good hands, and I could not be more pleased with the results. She really is a hair and makeup genius!! Heather made my day so special and really did ensure that I both looked and felt beautiful on my special day. On top of all of her amazing talent and skill, she is a total sweetheart and so genuine. You cannot go wrong with any service delivered by Heather. So blessed and thankful to have had such an amazing hair and makeup artist on my side! :)

Sent on 09/17/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/07/2016

Heather was ridiculously amazing! She is an incredibly kind, warm person, while still being very professional. Her work was OUTSTANDING- my bridesmaids and I traveled to Savannah from Canada, and were worried that our northern complexions and hair would rebel in the southern heat. Heather and her assistant Brittany worked total magic on us, and left us all looking like models through the August heat, straight through to the dance floor and the end of the night! I can't recommend Heather enough- any bride and bridal party would be so lucky to have her.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Heather was THE BEST! She did my hair and makeup and all of my bridesmaids' hair. Everyone looked gorgeous!!! We were all so happy with the services we received. Heather was a joy to be around, and she certainly added to the morning of the wedding. She has such a calming presence. She was worth every penny and then some! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Your day really will not be complete without her. :)

Sent on 08/13/2016

Morgan · Married on 07/03/2016

WOW! I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and that was ALL thanks to Heather. My hair and makeup have been described by friends as "Pinterest Perfect." However, I still felt like myself!

Beyond her amazing skills, Heather has a calming presence that was just what I needed on my wedding day. I felt so comfortable and calm as she did my hair and makeup for the biggest day of my life. Some have called her the "Bride Whisper" and I couldn't think of a better title - she is kind, caring, and fantastic at what she does. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Mary Ann · Married on 07/02/2016

I truly wish Heather was a dear friend, so I could call her daily to do my hair and makeup. I have never felt as beautiful, yet still "me," as I did on our wedding day. She took into consideration everything from weather and events to personal preferences, and made our entire bridal party look extraordinary. She is kind-hearted, genuine, and someone you want as part of your "crew" on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2016

Heather was fantastic!! I originally scheduled myself and 2 bridesmaids for hair and make-up, but the week before the wedding everyone else in the wedding party was wanting her help. Without question, Heather added 2 more clients and spent the whole day making us all beautiful! She knows exactly how much she can accomplish in the time frame allowed and very punctual. On top of all that, she is so sweet! I HIGHLY recommend Heather as a make-up artist and hair stylist. We were gorgeous!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Maci · Married on 06/11/2016

Heather is by far the most wonderful and talented hair and makeup artist in the Savannah area! She is so sweet and easy to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to make my vision a reality. Because of her, I felt so absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Heather and her assistant stuck to a strict schedule and made sure my bridesmaids and I were dressed and ready for pictures on time. If I had to do it all over again, there is no other hair/makeup artist I would choose! Heather is absolutely phenomenal....

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/28/2016

Heather is the best!! She is a seriously talented and sweet person who you will be happy to spend your wedding morning with! Let her take the reigns for your hair and makeup and you will look gorgeous for your big day.

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • User6812082 · 2+ years ago

Heather was/is so sweet and made me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day! She is the best! :)

Sent on 06/08/2016

Christy · Married on 05/15/2016

Heather is professional, talented, and so very sweet! She is truly the best at what she does! Heather was under the weather the morning of my wedding yet she was so cheerful you would never have known it. Thank you Heather for making me feel so lovely on such a special day! <3

Sent on 07/29/2016

Naomi · Married on 05/14/2016

Heather did an amazing job on my wedding makeup and bridal party makeup. She's is truly the sweetest and her work is amazing. I've never felt so beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone who askes about hair and makeup!

Sent on 06/11/2016

erika · Married on 04/30/2016

Heather is such a sweet person and does an incredible job! She did my hair and make-up, as well as my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. It looked great in person and photographed so well! My hair and make-up survived coastal winds, a billion hugs, and crazy dancing. I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/29/2016

Heather out did herself and so much more than I could have imagined for me as the bride and all of my girls. We all looked and felt absolutely stunning. Everyone commented on how beautiful my make up was. I felt like Snow White! And my hair was outstanding. We had to improvise and it came out like a dream. Thank you so much for making my dream come true.

Sent on 05/11/2016