Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry Reviews

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 5
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 6
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 7

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life! I loved working with Heather and her sister on the day of my wedding. The hair and makeup came out perfectly from my 16-year-old niece to my husband's 80+ year-old grandmother. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

LeighAnne · Married on 05/12/2018

I highly recommend booking Heather and her sister!!! I booked them for my May 12, 2018 Savannah wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process.

They promptly arrived at the Airbnb I rented downtown and did the makeup for 8 of my bridesmaids and also my Mom. Everyone looked stunning and more importantly they all loved how their makeup looked! I only wish they could have done the bridesmaids hair as well, but it was unfortunately too many services (which I totally understand!).

Heather did both my hair and makeup and it truly exceeded my expectations. I had a bit of nerves on the wedding day, but her calming spirit put me at ease. She and her sister are so very talented and professional. I cannot thank them enough for being a part of my special day and making us all look and feel so beautiful. Thank you SO much!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 8
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 9
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 10
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 11

Meagan · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely loved working with Heather and Hallie for my wedding in Savannah back in April of this year! They both provided hair and makeup services for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-and-law. From the first phone call with Heather to our trial session before the wedding, I knew she would make us all feel and look like queens on the wedding day. They both brought such a wonderful sense of calm and professionalism. I can't recommend Heather and Hallie enough!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 12

elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for a very talented hair and makeup artist that will allay your fears and give you exactly what you're looking for, then Heather is your girl! One of the very few things I was worried about during the wedding planning process, was my hair and makeup. I'm particular about it, yet I'm no professional that could do it all myself. I even did two different trials! Heather was very patient with me, and listened closely to exactly what I was looking for, as well as what I did not want. On wedding day she gave me exactly what I was hoping for and then some! Not to mention every one of my bridesmaids went on and on about how happy they were with their hair and makeup. Heather and her sister were able to take care of 8 bridesmaids plus myself in perfect timing. We all enjoyed their company and had fun with them- which matters because we spent 6 hours together. I highly recommend Beyond Beautiful by Heather!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

I couldn't be happier with Heather and her sister, who did the hair and makeup for my wedding. The girls were so sweet and fun to be around all day while we got ready. They did 14 hair/makeup services for myself, my mom, and 5 bridesmaids at the airBNB we rented while in Savannah. Being from out of state, Heather made the booking process so easy. The hair and makeup turned out BEAUTIFULLY. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup in general, Heather did a great job making me look natural. She put greenery in my hair and it turned out perfectly. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 13
  • U

Donna · Married on 04/07/2018

I would highly recommend Heather for wedding day hair and makeup. She is not only sweet but very talented and was able to replicate my desired wedding look from a photo. The makeup stayed on ALL night and I felt so beautiful! Thank you Heather for making me feel special on my wedding day :)

Sent on 04/15/2018

Lacy · Married on 03/23/2018

From the moment I got engaged I knew I had to have Heather do my hair and makeup for my weddding day. Being no stranger to the wedding industry, I knew that Heather would do an incredible job! She was always so quick to respond with my questions and always made me feel comfortable. I wanted a more natural look for my makeup and a messy whimsical updo. I wanted to feel like myself, but a little more dolled up. Heather was able to capture my vision perfectly.

On the day of my wedding she made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world. The one time I got nervous during the day, was right when she started doing my makeup, it all started to feel real at that point. But she looked at me, told me to take a deep breath and that everything would be perfect, and she was so right.

Brides you want to surround yourself with people (friends, family and vendors) that will make you relaxed and comfortable on your wedding day and she definitely helped to make that happen.

Thank you Heather for your beautiful work on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Debra · Married on 03/10/2018

Very professional, sweetheart. Very calming, wedding day make up and hair. All the bridesmaids looked like they were Hollywood red carpet ready. Beautiful. The bride my Daughter I think looked like a beauty queen but natural. I felt like I was having a facial when my make up was being applied. My hair can be a workout but she is like a miracle worker with how she got all of us looking so great for this once in a lifetime day. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/03/2018

5 Stars isn't enough to describe how AMAZING Heather is (and Hallie too !) It's been 2 weeks and my bridesmaids and I are still so happy with how beautiful they both made us. We are convinced they are Hair and Make-Up Angels!! They were so nice and ready to go bright and early as our day started at 6:45 a.m. for Hair and Make Up. I wasn't able to do a trial before the wedding as we were planning from Florida but I felt that I would be in great hands from Heather's Portfolio.

You can stop looking for your HMUA now, book Heather!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2018

Heather was amazing and ran on time the whole day!!! my makeup was STUNNING!!! would highly recommend heather! prices were great to!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Katherine · Married on 02/03/2018

Heather and Haley were both as sweet as they are talented! Everyone’s hair and makeup up looked better than what they had asked for and my bridal party was thrilled! Beyond Beautiful by Heather was also extremely punctual- everyone was done with time to spare. And since the weather turned out to be extremely windy that day, Heather used some of the extra time to touch up and make extra sure everyone’s hair stayed exactly as it should. Despite the average of 10mph winds everyone’s styles held up! Even my sisters curls, and we’ve never even seen her hair hold a curl- let alone in the wind! We had 6 bridesmaids, and my mother (in addition to myself) who all have completely different styles, and everyone’s looks suited them perfectly. It was so great to see all my girls looking stunning and so happy! My make up and hair were better than I could have imagined and the extra time and care Heather put into my bridal look meant so much to me. Especially as nerves and excitement started to take over, she was amazingly sweet and warm. Thank you so much for everything!!!! Our day wouldn’t have been as beautiful as t was with out you!!!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 14
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 15
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 16
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 17

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww...Thank you so much sweet Katherine!!! You are such a gem;)
    Love & Blessings!!!xoxo

Rebecca · Married on 02/02/2018

Heather was AMAZING! She helped make my wedding day perfect. She was able to take my vision for my ideal wedding day hair and make-up and make it a reality. I plan on continuing to use her services (if she's even available) for other events as well. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Crystal · Married on 01/20/2018

There aren’t enough words to describe the experience I had with Heather. Aside from being the sweetest person you could ever meet, she is the most talented hair and makeup artist I’ve seen anywhere! She knew exactly what I wanted before I knew. Once my hair and makeup was finished, I literally cried because it was so much better than I dreamed. I looked more beautiful than ever and all thanks to Heather Ferguson!

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 12/09/2017

Heather was the absolute best to work with for my Savannah wedding! Not only did she make sure we all looked beautiful, but our hair and makeup lasted all night long! In addition to being a very talented artist, Heather is also a very kind person. She is an absolute joy to work with and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/24/2017

leslie · Married on 11/19/2017

Heather did an outstanding job! My hair looked so beautiful as did all my bridesmaids hair. Brittany did an excellent job on all of our makeup. They made me feel like the most beautiful bride! They are both very sweet and Heather is very fast at responding to all of your questions. I would highly recommend her!
    12-2-17

Sent on 12/02/2017

christine · Married on 10/28/2017

Heather did an amazing job! She was able to look at pictures I had and give me the style I wanted, but also gave good input and opinions based on her expertise. She did my hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for most of my bridesmaids and MOB and MOG. She is professional, on time, friendly, talented etc etc! You will not regret booking her for your event! She came highly recommended to me by our photographer. On our wedding day, she was calm and quick and was able to go with the flow.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2017

Heather was amazing to work with and couldn't be happier that I chose her to do hair & makeup for my entire bridal party. She was very professional and accommodating to each of our own styles and visions. Thank you Heather for making us all look beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Heather is positively amazing! She did the hair and make-up for me, my maid of honor, my bridesmaid, my mother and my mother-in-law. Every single one of us felt like we had never looked better. Our hair and make-up stayed put all night. My maid of honor has hair that notoriously won't take curl and it held it's beautiful 1920s inspired hair all night. Heather is also just the sweetest and easiest to work with. She always responds immediately and is so reassuring during such a stressful time for a bride. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for hair and make-up for their wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 18
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 19
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 20
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 21
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 22
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 23

Sophia · Married on 09/23/2017

Heather is truly an expert. You won’t want anyone else! She is sweet, professional, and truly an artist! Thank you Heather!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2017

Heather did all of my bridal party’s hair and makeup including myself for my wedding. She made everyone look absolutely gorgeous! She is very talented and has a beautiful personality. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 24
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 25

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2017

Heather was absolutely amazing!! She did a beautiful job with the whole wedding party everyone was absolutely thrilled! She was fun to talk to and work with as well as her assistant Brittney. She made my day extra special, by making me feel beautiful. Can't rave enough, I highly recommend Heather to anyone! Thank you so much Heather!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2017

WOW is all that can be said!! Heather absolutely made all of my hair and makeup dreams come true! She is so talented! She made my hair look full and beautiful and my makeup look incredible. Both hair and makeup lasted ALL day and night. Every bride dreams to feel beautiful and confident on their wedding day and she went above and beyond to make that happen! Heather is truly the best!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 26
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 27

Jillian · Married on 07/16/2017

Absolutely LOVED Heather!! You would be making a big mistake by not having her make you beautiful for your special day or event! She is super talented and works extremely efficiently and professionally yet she is so friendly, fun and a joy to have around!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jovanna · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Heather was an absolute dream! She is so talented, knowledgeable, and is so beautiful inside and out. I couldn't be more pleased with the hair and makeup styling she and her assistant Brittany did for my bridesmaids and I. I had 8 bridesmaids and they both went above and beyond to make sure to accommodate everyone's preferences. I truly felt stunning on my wedding day thanks to Heather!! Deciding to hire her will be one of the best decisions you will make in your wedding planning process.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jamie · Married on 07/02/2017

Heather and Brittany did an amazing job! We had 8 bridesmaids, 2 mother of the brides, and 2 brides and she managed to fit in all of our hair and makeup in time and made everyone look beautiful. Everyone was amazed with how perfectly she matched the pictures we showed her of how we wanted our hair styled. She was also very professional and quickly responsive any time we had questions for her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww...Thank you Jamie!! You ladies were just a delight to spend the day with:)
    Wishing you a lifetime of love!!! Big Hugs to you both:)