Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies Reviews

30 | Butler, NJ

30 Reviews for Beverly Sullivant Ceremonies

Henry · Married on 05/07/2011

Not only did Beverly meet our expectations based on the contract and our conversations, but she went above and beyond. It was so easy to work with her; she was very responsive. We didn't have to worry about anything during the ceremony time. Everything was seamless and she added the story about how we met which was a pleasant surprise. She is very sweet, friendly and professional and we really appreciate how she connected with our guests. She created a fantastic atmosphere with our family and friends. We highly recommend Beverly.

Sent on 05/14/2011

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2011

Beverly was so wonderful. She took the time to get to know us, our likes, dislikes, family values and wants for the future. My now husband is not very good about opening up to people, but with Beverly I was amzed to see he had no problem. It made me realize we picked the right person to be our offciant. Our ceremony was beautiful...thank you Beverly for making it so special.

Sent on 05/10/2011

Leah · Married on 07/10/2010

Thanks to Beverly, our wedding ceremony was perfect and personal. She wove our love story into a story about our wedding location to create a meaningful, memorable, and intimate moment for us and our guests. It was a moment we will never forget.

Sent on 04/18/2011
  • Z

Elia · Married on 09/26/2010

We booked Beverly to be the officiant for our wedding and we could not have been more happier with the service she provided. She was on time, very professional and the price was right ;)

Sent on 04/15/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2014

I found Beverly after doing some online research and emailed her to inquire about her services. I felt at ease given the demeanor of her response- especially when comparing it to the responses of some of the others. She was more genuine. This quality showed through at our first meeting when she wanted to get to know us on a personal level asking us about the details of our story. This drew us in because not only did we know our ceremony would be personalized, we knew that we would be dealing with a caring person. We expressed our concerns about incorporating our religions into the ceremony (I’m Catholic, he’s Jewish) and were pleased to find that Beverly has bad experience with interfaith marriages and was able to tell us religious elements that we could incorporate into our ceremony. We immediately knew Beverly was the one we wanted to marry us.
    We couldn't be happier with our decision to use Beverly. She held our hand through the planning process helping us with the steps to obtain our marriage license. We planned the ceremony together choosing the right traditions, readings and wording to make it exactly what we wanted it to be. She participated in rehearsals the night before the wedding. She even was there to listen to me vent and offer her advice when the stress of wedding planning got to me!
    The wedding ceremony went off without a hiccup! If we forgot a step or motion, Beverly would discreetly whisper what we should be doing to get us back on the right track. Her voice projected beautifully- and she was very clear and articulate. She also looked very put together and professional (your officiant is going to be in your photos and video!).
    I couldn't recommend her enough. I'm confident in her ability to guide couples who are unsure of what they need/want in this area. She is personal and genuinely cares. Lastly, her performance on the day of was great. We had so many guests mention how beautiful our ceremony was.

Sent on 09/22/2014