85 Reviews for Beverly Hills DJ Company

Liability Insurance (6)
One Event Per Day (6)
Projector (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Fabian is amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding I had Invisioned is what we received. I decided not to hire a wedding coordinator (because I am a control freak) and I had no idea how important a timeline was, or how to put one together. After my first meeting with Fabian, I had a timeline. The day of politely kept us on schedule, I forgot to give him the table chart, he needed to call each table for a photo opportunity, he walked to each table, to invite guest to their photo session. Now to the best part, the Music and MC; well all I can say, is that my guest are still raving about how much fun they had. Every single one of my guest made it to the dance floor. My bridal party intro was the best ever! I love all the social media post that my guest are sharing . Thank you again Fabian for going above and beyond.
#lgepicwedding #BeverlyhillsDJcompany

Photo for Beverly Hills DJ Company Review - Our first Dance
Photo for Beverly Hills DJ Company Review - Friends Silly Photo
Profile Picture Leticia, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth

Fabian is friendly and easy going. My fiancé and I booked his services (DJ and Photobooth) 9 months prior to our wedding date, Fabian and Ana did an amazing job checking in with us every few weeks to make sure the wedding planning was going smoothly. Additionally, I had several special requests for songs that were not found in his music library and Fabian went above and beyond to make sure he found the versions I had chosen. Fabian is awesome!

Profile Picture Marisol, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Beverly Hills DJ to do my event was one of the easiest and best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Fabian was my DJ and Ana was my event coordinator. They are such an awesome team together and they are dedicated to every detail that will make your day amazing. Weddings are never perfect.. and something always goes wrong.. so they say, but thanks to Ana and Fabian we had the most perfect day!! Everything went off without a hitch and we could not have asked for more from a DJ and wedding corrdinator. Their work ethic and care for your event cannot be beat!

Profile Picture Scarlett, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved how smoothly everything went! Fabian was amazing with being on schedule. He was so helpful and loved how he always checked in to see how things are going and if I needed anything. Loved how the music we selected was played and stuck to the genres of or sound selections. He had my whole family dancing and having a great time! Photo booth was a hit! Family had a great time taking pictures and having a great time! Thank you Beverly Hills Dj!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Thank you! You helped make my wedding memorable. You had my dance floor going all night! I really appreciate the constant contact through this whole thing. Both of you are really great! I will defiantly be recommending you to my family and friends. :)

Thanks again,
Jolinda

Profile Picture Jolinda, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Beverly Hills DJ was amazing! From the planning to the day of the event Fabian did such a great job with my retirement and birthday party. He is very professional and has a great DJ voice as well. Everyone had so much fun dancing. I recommend Beverly Hills DJ for your wedding or next party.

Profile Picture Blanca, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beverly Hills DJ was AMAZING! From the beginning of the planning process, to the monthly emails checking in with us to see if we needed any assistance. Fabian and Ana we always available to answer all our questions. When we first met with Fabian my fiancé and I had a small music list of request but no clue how to plan out the time line. Fabian took care of all of that ! Walking out of his office was literally a weight off my shoulders. Now to talk about the actual wedding. THE MUSIC, THE LIGHTING AND MONOGRAM!!! Fabian did everything we requested and then some. He periodically checked in with me to see if I needed anything or wanted to hear anything or wanted to change any of the timing! His professionalism was second to none! My husband and I never left the dance floor. He had us dancing and singing in our seats before the dance portion even began! We had calls and text from all our guest the next morning and aside from the venue and food at our wedding the next compliment we received was about the music! Everyone complimented the timing and flow of our reception. Which I credit to Fabian. I would absolutely recommend Beverly Hills DJ!

Photo for Beverly Hills DJ Company Review - beautiful lighting !
Profile Picture stephanie, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beverly Hills DJ company was recommended to me through my venue and I am so glad they were! They provided an online portal where I could customize all of the special events during my ceremony and reception and select songs to be played throughout the night. I met with Fabian shortly before the wedding and we confirmed all of the details together. Freddy was our DJ for our wedding. He got in touch with me the week of the wedding as well to make sure everything was correct. At my wedding Freddy was very professional and had everything ready to go in a timely manner. Many of my guests raved about how much they liked him as our MC, as did I. What I most liked was the fact that he kept everything flowing. He let me take control of what I felt I wanted to and stepped in when I wasn't sure and wanted guidance. I felt like I could trust his experience to help my guests have a good time. And wow did we all have a great time. Freddy was flexible with what my guests wanted too. My new husband is a huge metalhead as are many of my family members and he kept the party hyped with songs for them as well! Our package included lighting as well and Beverly Hills DJ made our reception look amazing! The next time I am in need of DJ services I will most definitely call Beverly Hills DJ and Freddy, I would recommend them to all friends and family as well!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ana, Fabian and her team did a great job on our wedding. She was able to keep our wedding on track with few bumps along the way. Even when we encountered obstacles, she was cool, calm and collected through it and was able to use her relationship with the venue to come to a quick solution. I would highly recommend Ana and Fabian for any upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture Galo, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

This is the 3 or 4th time I used Beverly Hills DJ for our annual holiday party, and every time the service was excellent. They are very good at gauging the crowd and the dance floor "poppin'". We even had party crashers from another event across from ours because our music was better. Thank you Fabian and thank you DJ Ralph you guys ROCK!

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fabian and Ana were a great help! They even worked with our conflicting schedules throughout the planning process. On the day of our event, DJ Fabian, did an excellent job mc-ing our wedding. He was fun and knew just what to play to keep the celebration going. Throughout the event he would check in with us to make sure we were okay and to make sure we were happy. We opted for the photo booth as well and everyone loved it! 100% would recommend! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Eleni, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding this past September and had the pleasure of working with Beverly Hills DJ Company. Ana and Fabian were wonderful to work with from start to finish! Ana was our day of coordinator and Fabian provided the lighting and DJ services. They were easy to work with, had great communication and truly went above and beyond. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and would recommend them to friends and family. I really appreciated that Ana checked in with us during the course of our engagement. She was always there to answer any questions we had and worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect for us. Fabian was wonderful as well and had great communication. Thank you both so much!!!!

Profile Picture Sophie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Hey Fabian,

Just wanted to say thank you so much for all the help, not only during the wedding, but throughout this whole crazy planning. You sure made life easier for me ! One of the best DJs by far !!! I will put out a great word.

Kind Regards,
Brenda

Profile Picture brenda, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Fabian was awesome. He is so easy to talk to and very flexible. He responds pretty quick if we had questions and he gives great suggestions in music. He customizes what you want and has everyone dancing. He is very professional and has excellent service. I highly recommend him for your DJ. Our wedding was awesome with his music and we can't thank you enough Fabian.

Profile Picture Kathia, 7/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Fabian was very attentive and helpful during our meetings with him. He helped us choose our songs. Also to create and adhere to our timeline.

Profile Picture cindy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

Beverly Hills DJ Company was Great, right from the beginning Fabian reached out to us to make sure we were all on the same page on what we wanted for our wedding in terms of music, timeline of the night, Photo Booth, etc.

DJ Ralph was our DJ for our wedding night and he did an amazing job. Right from the beginning he approached my husband and I to introduce himself and go over everything one final time before it was show time. He did a great job keeping keeping everything on schedule as far as dances, speeches, etc. The music he played was amazing, he used the music we provided on the website and combined it with similar music of the same genres, also did a great job reading the crowd seeing what they were dancing to the most. All guests had a great time and were on the dance floor all night long and we received a lot of praise for DJ Ralph.

Thank you Fabian and DJ Ralph!

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I just want to said thank you, so much Fabian for all your help definitely , We recommend you As a excellent person . great job forever.... thanks again Fabian from Manuel & Adriana Moreno

Profile Picture Manuel, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fabian was excellent ! From answering all my phone calls and emails before the big day all the way to the actually day . Fabian was professional, fun and so attentive . If you want great music and a great MC go with Fabian ! Our guests had a blast and my day went smoothly thanks to Beverly Hills DJ company .

Just to give some example of service he gave . 1. Played all the jams . 2. helped all us stay on track with our time so we can fit everything . 3. he made so many thoughtful gestures like giving us water and asking us if we needed anything thirught the whole day . 4. He was on time for set up and started on time with the music . 5. Fabian was a great speaker and made all the correct announcements .

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

Fabian and his team at Beverly Hills DJ were so awesome! Very professional, and our DJ Ralph kept everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Ricardo, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing! So easy to work with and accommodating to personal style, wants, and needs!

Beverly Hills DJ Company team,
"Omg you are the sweetest and the best! My goodness thank you so much for the wedding! I was sick the whole time in Hawaii with a terrible cold.. almost fully recovered. Working on thank you notes now to my fabulous vendors that made my night possible. Thank you!"

Profile Picture Ashlee, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend Beverly Hills DJ Company. Fabian made our appointment a lot of fun and was helpful. My fiancé and I walked in clueless, and came out very satisfied with our timeline. He had great suggestions and was very competent in what he does. We are very excited to have him as our DJ and can't wait to see him do what he does best!

Profile Picture Monica, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the top 3 most important things for my wedding was music. My family is white, my husband's family is Mexican so it was very important to not only have a bilingual DJ but also a DJ that could successfully combine both types of music throughout the night. Every DJ I met with I asked to see videos of how they transition their music (I wanted it to flow, not stop and go like sadly most DJs do) and I wanted to see how their dance floors looked in the videos (busy is good!). I loved that Fabian had these videos already posted on his social media. I also loved how enthusiastic and excited he was to discuss my vision and hear my unique requests (like having our wedding guest's wedding songs played during dinner and announced with their name and wedding date). Fabian set up several over-the-phone meetings with me and not only agreed to travel for my wedding, but beat EVERY DJ's price that I spoke to. He threw in up-lighting for free too! I booked Fabian 8 months or so in advance and he was the ONLY vendor to keep in touch with me throughout the process - sending emails every so often to check in and make sure the planning is moving along. I am SO EXTREMELY grateful for Fabian!!! Our dance floor was moving ALL NIGHT LONG. He mixed both ethnic music genres perfectly, read our dance floor to see what they liked and didn't like and honored my dad's request to play the "x-rated" songs after 9 pm (and even then, Fabian played the clean versions, which I really appreciated). He got every song we requested for all the special moments right, timed them exactly as we went over, and still remembered to play my favorite dancing songs later at night. He was absolutely PERFECT and I'm so lucky to have found him! My guests also had lots of great things to say about him and they LOVED that he was able to incorporate everyone's wedding songs during dinner. The music ran smoothly and I wouldn't change ANYTHING! Highly highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Where do I start??? This company was awesome!!! My husband and I found them through our vendor and I knew they just had to be great because our catering coordinator (who was also awesome) praised their work and professionalism, so we decided to book them for our wedding 2-18-17. Ana responded to every email or question I had in no time. Fabian was great with assisting us in finalizing the details of our timeline and offering his professional expertise. We had the pleasure of having Freddie as our dj and he was AMAZING! I was having a very rocky start to my wedding day and it was a relief that Freddie was so calming and hilarious, he made sure guests stayed on the dance floor, he seems to have a knack for feeling out the crowd. Every song we requested was played, every activity we wanted to do was done and he worked well with our last minute delays. I absolutely LOVED my personal website they gave me that allowed me to pick songs, choose activities, and orchestrate my reception timeline. Book them you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Knikita, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
1.8

I hired Fabian as our DJ/MC and Ana (his wife) as our Day of Coordinator (for ceremony & reception). DJ service was awesome! Fabian is very talented & kind. However, Ana is the opposite in my opinion, she lacked experience & was very unprofessional. She had my table numbers on hand and still, the table numbers were placed incorrectly on all my tables. Then my guest were seated in the incorrect table/side of the room. All my guest had to be moved. Throughout the event, my bridal party always felt lost and confused as to where they needed to be. Note, they are a married couple so Fabian backed his wife up and they did not accept any responsibility and had an excuse for everything. I will rate his business based off her lack of service since he could not initially acknowledge any fault. I'd like to clarify, I would recommend Fabian as a DJ but I definitely do NOT recommend their wedding coordinator service!! Fabian did reach out to me to rectify the mishap, but only after the venue brought it to his attention. I do appreciate that in the end, they did decide to accept some responsibility in the mishap with the coordination service.

Profile Picture User4253475, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Stop looking around you will get a headache, just go with Beverly Hills Dj they are awesome!!! Below is my experience with them:
Thank you BHDJ for making this eventual day even more pleasant with the help from all of you.
Our Dj was awesome! Our guests mentioned that the Dj played good music. Also the Dj (Ralph) was very helpful during the event and even went out of his way to help with minor things for my guest and us as well.
Hands down if we ever have another event, we will call you first and will recommend your company along the way.
R.R