Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC Reviews

63 Reviews for Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC

Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 1
Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 2
Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 3

Our wedding was five years ago, and our guests still talk about how delicious our cake was! The almond flavor was like nothing we have ever tasted before or since! Betty is a cake genious! No cake could be prettier or more delicious! We also had her design a perfect retirement cake for my sister!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Jeni · Married on 07/31/2010

Betty was recommended to us by our wedding venue. We emailed her and she responded moments later. Immediately, we knew we would choose her. She answered every question, gave advice and suggestions, and asked us questions to ensure she was giving us exactly what we were looking for. Over a week after our wedding, people are still talking about our beautiful and delicious cake. "It was the best cake we ever tasted" and "It was elegant and delicious" were comments we heard repeatedly. We were thrilled to have been given the opportunity to work with Betty and would choose her and her quality services over and over again.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Julie · Married on 05/21/2010

Ms. Zeigler made our day the best we could have asked for. The details on the cake were perfect just like the picture we gave her. She provided a taste test for us and allowed us to look at her album of cakes she had done over the years, they were all beautiful I might add. I would recommend Ms. Zeigler for wedding cakes and I also found out she does other cakes as well.

Sent on 07/11/2010

Donna · Married on 10/18/2008

The quality and services we received from BETTY ZEIGLER CAKES was excellent. She produced the most beautiful fall Wedding Cake. The results were far more than what we expected and the grooms cake was wonderful. I have gotten many cakes for many occasions and always go back for more.

Sent on 08/13/2010

Carolyn · Married on 10/02/2008

There are not enough praises that I sing about Betty Zeigler's Wedding Cakes!!!! We just simply told her basically what we wanted for my daughter's wedding and the colors we wanted to use and she absolutely "wowed" us with the end result. It was absolutely delicious and beautiful. We use black, white and red and it was so elegant! She was wonderful to work with - bent over backwards to accommodate us and the set up was beautiful! If you want it done right - use Betty Zeigler for all of your cake needs. We have also used her for showers and birthday cakes and have never, ever been disappointed!!!! She's wonderful!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2008

My daughter's wedding cake and the grooms cake came from BETTY ZEIGLER CAKES. I can't say enough great things about her services. From selecting the cake, to it's delivery, our experience was flawless.
    If you are looking for a professional AND personal service, that's what you will get with BETTY ZEIGLER CAKES!
    For the wedding cake we chose an almond pound cake that was out of this world! For the grooms cake we had red velvet. I had so many people want to know who made the cakes. They were BOTH beautiful and delicious. As a matter of fact, I have purchased several birthday cakes and a Christmas cake from BETTY ZEIGLER CAKES and have been more than satisfied with them all!!! In my opinion, she's the best in Brunswick.
    I might add... on her wedding day, my daughter was the only thing more beautiful than her CAKE!!!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Kay Brantley · Married on 09/30/2005

Betty Ziegler is the epitome of professionalism and makes wonderful cakes!

Loved our cake by Betty and would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Sube · Married on 04/05/2003

We have used Betty Zeigler for all of our cakes for over 7 years and they've always been nothing but exceptional. Aside from the best tasting cakes I've ever had, the quality and detail of the decoration is creative and professional. She's done everything from graduation, baby showers, birthdays, wedding showers and just because cakes and Ive never been disappointed. The has hundreds of pictures of her work you can chose from or Ive even given her pictures from the internet that she's replicated them perfectly!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Very nice, prompt response to my inquiry and very helpful in determining what I needed for my special day. Also, she is very affordable and delivers directly to my wedding site....can't wait until my cake tasting! I am so excited, my big day is right around the corner!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Alicia · Married on 07/31/2010

Betty Zeigler's cakes are priceless. I recommend Mrs. Betty to all my Brides beacuse her cakes are just that good. There is no type of cake nor shape of cake Mrs. Betty can not do. If you want your Wedding Day to be special and the talk of your family I suggest you call Mrs. Zeigler to make your cake. Mrs. Betty is a wonderful person to work. Please contact Betty Zeigler Cakes for your special Wedding Day or for any special reason you may want a cake. Thanks Mrs. Betty for making my Brides Happy and Oceanside Inn Suites on Jekyll Island, GA look good!! You Are Awesome!!

Sent on 08/12/2010

M · Married on 09/17/2011

3.0

Betty made a seashell cake for our wedding, and it was beautiful. It was a great price for that kind of detailed cake. The cake was delivered on time at my wedding location (King and Prince Resort on St. Simons Island) without any problems.
    One note, she will not make the seashells out of chocolate like another cake vendor I had found in the area. She will only make them out of fondant. The fondant is much more realistic looking, so if you don't mind that your shells won't taste good like the chocolate ones, then this is the perfect vendor for you. You will be very impressed with her artistry!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC's reply:

This is my personal feeling. Chocolate shells look like shiny plastic. Tasting a chocolate shell leaves an after taste and ruins the taste of the cake.
  • amandacobb83

Amanda · Married on 10/31/2008

0.0

She did NOT listen to what I wanted my cake to look like and did not care to listen to me after the fact that she screwed it up! I asked for a 3 tiered rotated squares pyramid effect. White fondant, black RIBBON wrapped around each base layer, ROYAL PURPLE/HALLOWEEN PURPLE colored polka dots.

I got a lumpy fondant covered cake with dull black fondant wrapped around each base layer and DULL "pastel purple" polka dots as she called it... looked gray to everyone. WILL NOT resond to me and said matter is closed!

HORRIBLE service and HORRIBLE business!

Sent on 11/19/2008

Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC's reply:

Betty Zeigler's response to bride: There are hundreds of shades/tones of purple. If I had a color sample I could have matched. The cake was buttercream, not fondant. I always use fondant ribbons unless fabric is specified. (This ended this complaint) Next email complaint from mother: The cake was bland, the guests said it was no good and the groom took one bite and could eat no more. Next email complaint from bride: The cake was nasty, we kept the top tier of 10% for the anniversay tradition, 80% was thrown away and 10% was consumed. I also responded to these complaints. I did mention that some may have not liked her Key Lime flavor choice which was unusual for a wedding cake. She emailed me a response stating that everyone liked the flavor. Due to limited space, I cannot cover the back-and-forth but responses were quite detailed. This is my first bad experience in 11 years and if you saw the file, I feel that anyone could figure out why this negative review was made. It is not my nature to belittle anyone so I will say no more. Please see her comments on the Casino on St. Simons and what they expected. Please note: Everyone liked the key lime flavor and this is the same cake that was bland, no good and nasty. Can you imagine guests insulting the bride by telling her that her wedding cake was no good? Go figure. She wanted Halloween purple colored polka dots and I did not know that the wedding was to be a "Halloween Wedding", as she described it.

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2018

Only serves straight couples

DO NOT chose this vendor. She is discriminatory and unprofessional. I'm helping plan my gay friends' wedding and when she found out it was two men getting married she ghosted them and refused to offer her services. Similar stories have been posted on countless sites. Shame on her.

Sent on 06/26/2019