Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC Reviews

Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 1
Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 2
Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 3

Donna · Married on 09/07/2013

Absolutely the best wedding cake I have ever put in my mouth. The icing was rich and creamy, the cake moist. The design of the cake was exactly what the bride wanted....Professionally and artistically done....I would recommend Betty Zeigler to anybody..The cake was delivered Saturday morning as promised. So glad she chose her,

Sent on 09/16/2013

Latoria · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband and I reside in Atlanta, GA, but we decided to have our wedding at Sea Palms Resort in St. Simon's Island, GA on 8/31/13. We wanted to have a beautiful wedding on a budget. Allyson at the resort referred Ms. Betty as a potential cake vendor and we are so happy she did. My husband sketched a design of our cake and sent it to Ms. Betty and she definitely delivered!! The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing, even better the next day. We can't wait to eat it again on our 1 year wedding anniversary!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Christine · Married on 08/24/2013

Ms. Betty did an awesome job on my modern blingy wedding cake! the details were accurate, and it tasted out of this world!

Highly recommended!!!

I will be getting more cakes for other occassions soon!! :)

Sent on 09/10/2013

Susan · Married on 08/17/2013

Ms. Betty provided a beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding. We were very pleased with the service and the value of the cake. She truly loves what she does and I would recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Allyson · Married on 03/23/2013

I not only used Betty for my Personal Wedding Cake but I also have booked her for many of my brides here at Sea Palms Resort. Her cakes are both Beautiful and delicious. My guests as well as my clients rave about her cakes.

Sent on 03/27/2013

K · Married on 12/15/2012

Ms. Betty did my wedding cake as well as the grooms cake (Go Dawgs!!) I live in Atlanta and my wedding was in St Marys so I had to plan it from 6 hours away. Finding someone that is easy to work with, as well as responsive was extremely difficult. I travel with my job so it was my beloved's responsibility to arrange a cake testing. Ms. Betty was very accommodating and even baked me a mini cake so I could try it when he got back! She delivered my cake at the arranged time and oh how beautiful it was! I have had many compliments from my guests about how wonderful the cake tasted. Ms. Betty is an amazing, kind and class lady that I was happy to finally meet - right before the wedding. Yes - I know - I was on a limb and hoping for the best and she hit a grand slam!

Sent on 01/05/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2012

I was able to get my dream cake from a highly recommended baker. Being from out of town I wondered if I could get what I wanted and boy did I, the best cake I have ever tasted. Loved meeting and having Ms. Betty part of our special day.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Mary · Married on 09/29/2012

Betty was a wonderful lady to work with and on such short notice. We had our wedding cake and grooms cake done by her and I can not speak highly enough of her! The cakes were absolutely delicious and looked amazing!I highly recommend her! She was very attentive to detail and easy to get in touch with. Our wedding cake was a two tier white butter cream with dots and orange ribbon between layers. The grooms cake was a chocolate on chocolate with a Kenworth truck emblem, it was amazing. Be sure to contact her for your next event!

Sent on 10/09/2012

christin · Married on 09/15/2012

Betty did an AWESOME job on my beach wedding cake. I sent a picture and it looked just like it plus it tasted great! The cake was moist and the icing was delicious. We still get complements on it! Can't wait till one year anniversary to eat the top.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Brandy · Married on 07/15/2012

Betty's cakes were amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for cake that not only looks great but tastes even better! I really wanted something that tasted like wedding cake to me (I have been to several weddings recently and nothing tasted like the wedding cakes I remembered having in the past). Once taste during the sampling and I knew I had found it!! I received so many compliments during and after the wedding about the cake! I can't wait to next year to taste the top!
    Try her out!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2012

Mrs. Zeigler made the best wedding cake. It was beautiful and very good. I would recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/13/2012

I would highly recommend Betty Zeigler to anyone!!Both of my cakes were exactly what i wanted and were super delicious. The chocolate groom cake was amazing. I was so pleased with her services.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Amy · Married on 04/13/2012

Today is our 1 year anniversary and so of course we thawed out our wedding cake and had a slice a piece. The gorgeous cake was rated a 10 out of 10 by my husband (the cake expert ;) ) on our wedding day and 9.5 tonight. Even after being frozen for a year, the cake was moist and just as delicious.
    I would recommend Mrs Betty to anyone. Not only are her cakes very very tasty, they are also beautiful.
    Amy Hickox-Waycross, GA

Sent on 04/14/2013

K · Married on 03/24/2012

I was so impressed by every aspect of my weeding cake, from the meeting with Mrs. Ziegler to the final product. Words can't express how much we appreciate all the hard work and dedication she gave to us. I would recommend Mrs. Ziegler to any bride. The BEST cakes in the south come from her Bakery!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Victory · Married on 03/03/2012

We used Mrs Zeigler for our Marriage Retreat..The cake was AWESOME everyone raved about beauty, elegance but the taste was even better. We will be using her next year..

Sent on 03/17/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

The wedding cake and groom's cake made by Mrs. Betty Zeigler were both beautiful and tasty! She was absolutely the best choice for our wedding and I keep hearing from guests about how delicious the cakes were!
    The wedding cake was a three tiered almond flavored cake with butter cream icing with a gorgeous swirl design including fondant bands and sugar pearls. The groom's cake was a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and a Georgia Southern eagle design. The eagle came out just perfectly!
    We barely had any cake leftover because guests had several servings! What we did have leftover we ate on for a week and it was still great!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Georgie · Married on 06/17/2011

I am very well pleased with Mrs. Zeigler and the wedding cake and grooms cake that she did for out special day. Everyone made comments about how pretty and the taste, outstanding! Thank you for making our day extra special. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Patricia · Married on 06/04/2011

We could not have been more pleased! Betty did a wonderful job on both the Bride's cake and Groom's cake. My daughter showed her a picture of what she wanted and Betty did a fantastic job in replicating the design. It was absolutely perfect. On a day where there could be disappointments with vendors, we had none with Betty's cakes. We had so many complements on the execution and taste of both cakes. The color of the accents (band w/ initial and flowers) were matched perfectly on the Bride's cake. We chose Betty's "fish cake" for the Groom's cake. It was great! Everyone enjoyed the look & taste of it. Thank you Betty. We were so pleased!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Brooke · Married on 02/19/2011

Betty made our wedding and groom's cake. She was so easy to work with and our cakes ended up absolutely perfect. I got so many comments on how delicious and beautiful the wedding cake was and how perfect the X-Box 360 groom's cake was! Any time my family in Brunswick needs a special occasion cake, they will be contacting Betty!

Sent on 03/05/2011

Emily · Married on 01/29/2011

Words can't express how excited I was to see the completed wedding cake as we walked through the reception doors. It was absolutely breathtaking! More than I could have asked for.

I lived more than 3 hours away, but Betty was always available for me to talk to either by phone or through email.

I had asked for an interpretation of my wedding dress to be displayed through my cake. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

From the color, style, and even price... Thank you for making my day that much more special.

I would highly recommend using her to anyone and actually gave her a refferal 2 weeks after getting married.

Sent on 02/28/2011

Joni · Married on 01/28/2011

Mrs. Zeigler created a cake for my son's rehearsal dinner. She duplicated the picture on the invitation to the rehearsal dinner that we gave her to a tee - which featured penguins on the beach. It was a complex scene that had a special meaning to the bride and groom. Her cake was absolutely amazing - was an exact replica of the picture we gave her and was delicious!! We could not have been any happier with the cake. I would highly recommend Mrs. Zeigler for any cake baking need you have. Her work is top-notch!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Ashley · Married on 12/11/2010

I was very impressed wtih Mrs. Zeigler. She provides value through price, quality and service that are difficult to find. She was great at communicating and returning phone calls. I received so many compliments on my wedding cake and chocolate grooms cake. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family members for any event that requires a cake.

Sent on 02/28/2011

Rachel · Married on 08/28/2010

Mrs. Zeigler makes some of the best cakes I have ever tasted. She is professional and very tentative to every question I asked about the wedding cake, setup, etc. I was recommended by several others that had cakes made by her, which made me feel even more comfortable. I would recommend Mrs. Zeigler to any bride or just if you need a birthday cake or any type cake, red velvet, carrott, keylime, ect.. Thank you Mrs. Zeigler for making our wedding day wonderful by providing such a beautiful and delicious cake.

Sent on 03/02/2011

Stephan · Married on 08/28/2010

She was so awesome!!! My wedding was due in a month and I asked her if she could make my wedding cake and she said she could. It was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen! She was wonderful to talk to and all around pleasant, just like the cakes she bakes. Im not one for cake but it had to be the best cake I have ever ate, we ate on it for a few months after the wedding and ever bite was just as tasty and moist as the first time it was served.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Rachel · Married on 08/28/2010

The cakes were great. The attention to detail that went into making them was very apparent.

Sent on 12/03/2014