Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC Reviews

Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 1
Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 2
Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 3

Lori Peacock · Married on 12/14/2018

She makes all kinds of awesome cakes.

Ms Zeigler is great with any cake she does. They look and taste amazing.

John · Married on 07/04/2018

She made the exact cake we wanted, had it on time and it tasted amazing!

Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 4

Liz · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t say enough about what a joy Betty was to work with. She is the kindest, most caring and hard-working person we met while planning our wedding. I love wedding cake so I wanted to ensure my wedding cake was my favorite part of our wedding, and it sure was! From being flexible with times we could come by and sample, to learning how to make chocolate peanut butter candies to adorn our groom’s cake, Betty was simply the best! Aside from her customer service, her cake was the best I’ve ever tasted. We had a traditional almond buttercream frosting with her almond pound cake for the wedding cake and a chocolate cake with peanut butter ganache and fudge buttercream (decorated in the Ohio State O logo) for the groom’s cake. We purposely ordered extra so we could have some left over. Her craftsmanship was really great as well. She executed exactly what I had wanted. She even attends cake seminars to ensure she is always staying on top of the cake industry. If you’re looking for the best wedding cake, I can’t recommend Betty enough!

Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 5
    Betty Zeigler Cakes LLC 6

Teresa · Married on 10/14/2017

Betty made a cake that was not only beautiful, but tasted great. She helped make my daughter's wedding day perfect.

• The Fields

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

Whew this Lady here is Awesome!!!! Mrs. Betty done an over the top job on our wedding cake it was absolutely beautiful, everything about it was perfect for me the edible shells were beautiful. With me wanting a last minute grooms cake it was perfect as well!!!!! I'd choose you over an over again. Not to mention it was delicious. Thank you for the Beautiful Cake Mrs.Betty!!!!!

Ashlee · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I just renewed our vows for our 10 year anniversary in St. Simons Island, Ga. I contacted Betty a few weeks before my wedding after deciding that traveling with a cake from my hometown would not be smart. I thought that it would be a difficult process since I changed my mind so late in the process. However, Betty was very flexible and helpful and never gave me any problems about it.

The most moving thing about my interactions with Betty was that even though her family was going through a very difficult time, she never strayed from being 100% professional and responsive to my needs. I was so impressed by that and had never seen such a thing!

I had no problems on the day of the wedding. She arrived and set the cake up while I enjoyed being pampered before my ceremony. When I saw the cake for the first time, it was exactly what I imagined! It was beautiful and tasted wonderful! I received so many compliments from my guests and was able to bring some home to enjoy for later! Booking with her was the best choice.

Lana · Married on 04/30/2016

Mrs. Betty's almond cake was divine (the previous reviews could not adequately describe how wonderful it was)! She was very responsive to all of our questions and answered emails in a very timely manner. She also was gracious with guidance on the best size cake for our guests and was very professional in all matters. Thank you, Mrs. Betty for making our daughter's wedding reception wonderful!

Lauren · Married on 12/19/2015

Mrs. Betty was a pleasure to work with and produced high quality work for our December wedding. I would recommend her to anyone.

Carla · Married on 10/17/2015

Betty is awesome to work with and her cakes will melt in your mouth! She listens to what the customer wants and can offer creative solutions. She was very warm and friendly to work with! I would highly recommend Betty!

Jami · Married on 10/03/2015

Betty did a wonderful job of working with my groom and I for a long distance wedding. The cake not only tasted delicious but was also spectacular!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/05/2015

Betty Zeigler has made finding a cake from out of town a breeze! She is very accommodating and flexible. She will create a custom cake for me and for my groom this upcoming September and I can't wait to not only SEE the cakes, but TASTE them! If you're looking for someone that will create the cake of your dreams, Betty Zeigler is that person!

hillary · Married on 04/11/2015

Oh.my.god. This was the BEST wedding cake I've ever tasted. This woman can bake a cake, I tell ya. It was so moist and the blueberry and raspberry filling were perfect! Everyone came up to me and commented on that cake. Not only was it delicious but it was gorgeous and looked identical to the picture I sent her. Thank you so much Betty! I will recommend you, always!!

Ansley · Married on 02/21/2015

Mrs. Betty made an amazing cake for my wedding last month. I felt I was pretty difficult because I had a cake in mind that was not an easy one. She took the time to practice the difficult parts and make the cake more amazing than I could have imagined. I called and asked many questions and she always replied right away. She was so kind and easy to work with. The cake was so delicious also. She does a wonderful job and goes out of her way to make your cake perfect. I would recommend her to any bride. Thank you, Mrs. Betty!

Barbara · Married on 12/13/2014

Ms. Betty Zeigler made the cake for my daughter's wedding and she did an exceptional job. She hosted a very enjoyable cake tasting for 5 of us and it made it a really sweet and special time together. She went out of her way to purchase flowers to match my daughter's bouquet. She delivered the cake ahead of time and it was beautiful and delicious. I would definitely recommend her cakes!

Susan · Married on 10/18/2014

Two words- Use Betty! Betty Zeigler is a professional and a joy to work with. I was an out of town bride and we conducted our business through emails. Betty listened to what I wanted, allowed me to make modifications with no hassles, and created a beautiful wedding cake. This cake is not an industrial mass marketed wedding cake. This cake is like eating a cake made in your grandmother's kitchen, provided your grandmother can professionally decorate cakes. Betty also delivered my cake to the reception site, the King and Prince. The events coordinated at the King and Prince stated she likes working with Betty. So did I! Betty's cake exceeded my expectations.

My cake was exactly as I desired and according to my guest it was delicious! The grooms' cake was fabulous as well. And Ms. Betty is such a sweet lady which is just icing on the cake!

Brenda · Married on 08/16/2014

Ms. Zeigler is by far the best at what she does. We couldn't have been more happy with our wedding and grooms cake. The taste, the look, wow...awesome. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is in the process of getting married. She made our day extra special with a taste of heaven.

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2014

Mrs. Betty was the sweetest women we encountered during our wedding adventure and she makes a mean cake! It is literally just like gramma's homemade cakes! All the guest raved over the chocolate and almond cake! We had so many guest asking for seconds!

lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

We had Betty do our wedding cake and this was the best part of the wedding. When i saw our cake i was so "Wow'd" it was crazy. I couldn't stop looking over at it and telling my husband how beautiful it was. She did such an amazing job, and that really doesn't even do justice. She is so creative and has such a gift. I would highly recommend her for anything you need one. She is so reasonable in price and her work is out of this world.
    She also did our rehearsal/grooms cake and my husband was in love. It was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake (yes he is a big kid at heart), and he was so taken back and love it. It was identical to the picture i gave her that i found on pinterest. She really is amazing! You will make a mistake by not calling her!

Christa · Married on 10/19/2013

Betty did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! We were worried because our wedding topper was real big but she was so helpful and flexible on working it out for us. The cake looked and tasted AMAZING!! We can't thank you enough! People are still talking about how great it was!

Karen · Married on 10/14/2013

The cake we received for my daughter's wedding was exactly what we ordered.
    The cake itself was delicious. All of our guests raved on the presentation and flavor.

Betty came highly recommended from my wedding coordinator, Allyson at Sea Palms. The cake came out perfectly and was delicious. Betty is easy to work with and very professional.

5 stars!

Cheryl · Married on 09/21/2013

Betty is amazing! We emailed a picture of a cake my daughter wanted for her wedding. Betty exceeded our expectations in every way! The cake was beautiful! Perfect! Not only was it gorgeous, it tasted so good my daughter and son-in-law talked about it while on the plane to their honeymoon. Their only regret in the entire wedding experience was they did not eat enough of Betty's cake!! Wow! So glad we saved the top layer for their 1st anniversary.
    Betty was great to work with. We communicated thru emails and phone calls because my daughter lives in Colorado, and I, the mom, in Atlanta.
    Betty responded quickly and professionally to all of our questions.
    Thanks Betty!!

betty · Married on 09/14/2013

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT If you are ever in the Brunswick or St. Simon are and need a beautiful delicious cake, Ms. Betty Zeigler is the person to call. I had the opportunity to work with her this weekend with my daughter's wedding. I only communicated with her over the phone and by email, she made lots of valuable suggestions and her work and taste was superb. Thank you Ms. Zeigler for a beautiful job I will highly recommend you to others.

Cindi · Married on 09/14/2013

Best service, cake and price!!!