Betty Jane's BakeShoppe Reviews

Betty Jane's BakeShoppe 2
Betty Jane's BakeShoppe 3
Betty Jane's BakeShoppe 4

jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

Worked well with us in picking the design of the cake. The cakes were beautiful and exactly what we ordered. Tasted so fresh. Received many compliments on the cakes

Sent on 03/30/2013

We hired Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe to make our wedding cake, groom's cake, and cupcakes. The cakes looked amazing and tasted absolutely delicious. We recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary and saved the top of our wedding cake. My husband and I were a little hesitant to eat the frozen cake. We were shocked with how well it tasted. It seriously tasted just as good as it did the night of our wedding. I highly recommend Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe!

Sent on 03/25/2014

I received so many compliments on how beautiful and delicious our cake was. I made many changes to our cake before the wedding and added a layer as well. Amanda and Peggy were so nice and made sure that I had my cake stand and that my groom's cake was what I wanted. You won't regret buying from this cake shop!

Sent on 03/16/2013
  • Naara

Naara · Married on 02/23/2013

My cake was delivered in time, loooked beautiful!! and everybody loooooved it!! it was very goood!!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Terri · Married on 01/19/2013

Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe made both the bride's and groom's cakes for my daughter & son-in-law's wedding on 01/19/13. Awesome! Great tasting, moist cakes. Beautiful, just exactly what we asked for. The groom's cake was a unique, special order, and it was just amazing how Betty Jane's created exactly what we wanted! Definitely recommend Betty Jane's!

Sent on 01/24/2013

katrina · Married on 10/13/2012

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! The wedding cake was tasty and absolutely beautiful! The grooms cake (to be structured as a replica of our '87 refurbished/lifted Chevy truck in 3d) was absolute perfection. My very hard to please husband was thrilled and didn't want to let is cut into it to serve it!!! We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Beautiful cakes and delicious flavors! Our wedding cake was amazing and tasted great as well. The cake was very reasonably priced and they made the cake look exactly how we envisioned it!! Would reccomnd this bakery to anyone looking for a devious cake!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Janina · Married on 04/14/2012

It was very moist. The filling was the right amount. Everyone really enjoyed it.

Sent on 04/24/2012

k · Married on 12/10/2011

I am from out of town (Waco,Tx) and so is all of my family. My brother was getting married in San Antonio on the River Walk on Marriage Island. As their wedding gift from me I was giving them the wedding cake they wanted and I was able to do just that through Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe. All of the arrangements and details was all done through emails and telephone calls. Amanda was so professional and was very nice to email me when the brooches and the topper arrived there. She even sent me a picture of the topper since I only had somewhat of an idea of what it looked like since I ordered online and had it sent directly to the shoppe. The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted wonderful exactly what the bride and groom had wanted!!! I would recommend Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe to everyone.. Amanda thank you again for your outstanding service.

Layne · Married on 12/10/2011

My wedding was this past weekend and I wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the wedding cake and the groom's cake. They were both delicious and beautiful. We received compliments all evening. Thank you for providing such delicious and beautiful cakes to us and assisting in making our wedding memorable. Lanye

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2011

Peggy and Amanda did the most amazing job on my wedding cake! It was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. I came in with different ideas and pictures and they came up with a beautiful original design. Oh! and the taste is incredible too! Seriously the best buttercream in the city!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Khalil · Married on 08/21/2011

Most delicious and beautiful wedding cake ever!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Josh · Married on 08/20/2011

Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe did my wedding cake recently and my guests were raving all night and couldn't stop talking about how beautiful and delicious everything was. I highly recommend this bakery to everyone. My sister just booked her cake and I can't wait to get another taste!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2011

Amanda and Peggy at Betty Jane's were absolutely perfect. At the very first bite of cake, my mom and I knew we would go with them. They were professional and downright friendly, which isn't always the case, it seems! For the decoration of the cake, I had a few photos of ideas, but loved one of Amanda's designs. I had them combine a few elements from different cakes, and the result was delightful! Best of all, the cake on the wedding day was perfect. It looked professional and tasted delicious. They even let me bring in the top layer (I made a traditional fruit cake) and they decorated it. It was the perfect experience.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Maura · Married on 08/22/2010

My wedding cake was fantastic. It was beautiful but also delicious. The best Italian cream cake I have ever had.

Sent on 09/05/2010

Andria · Married on 03/27/2010

The cake was amazing she was great it was the best cake ever

Sent on 04/13/2010

Christina · Married on 08/08/2008

Lana is wonderful! I had less than a week and she was able to fit me in! The cake was the hit of the reception. Everyone thought it was stunning and it tasted fantastic as well! It made our small affair have an elegant, expensive vibe!

Sent on 08/19/2008

Jenny · Married on 07/07/2007

Very beautiful, delicious cake and Lana was friendly and eager to help!

Sent on 10/19/2007

Jesica · Married on 08/13/2016

My wedding cake from Betty Jane's was so good! We got compliments on how good the cake was all night. The only reason I gave them a 4.9/5 is because the top tier of our cake was supposed to be turned off center and when it arrived it was not off center at all. So if you want something specific like that I would suggest reminding them them a week or two before so they write a big note on your order form so they don't miss it. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

I had a picture of the cake I wanted for my wedding and Betty Janes was able to recreate the cake perfectly! My friends and family continue to rave about the beauty and taste of the cake which was lemon with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. The cake was so perfect but it was a little late in arriving though it was there prior to the reception, so not a big deal. I was so pleased with their service that I have used them for baby shower cookies and will continue to use them and recommend them in the future.

Sent on 06/18/2013

amy · Married on 11/19/2011

Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe did my wedding cake a few weeks ago. All I have to say is "WOW!" From the first time we walked in we felt at home. The tasting was so nice. I wasn't sure what I wanted but their decorator was able to draw something that was the cake of my dreams! And it tastes incredible too! I will be sending everyone I know To Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe!!!

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything I Imagined

When my now husband and I went in for a taste testing I was absolutely amazed by all the choices and how delicious all of them were. I went with a flavor I don't normally get because the mother and daughter combo at this shop are excellent bakers. Our cake was beautiful and every thing I imagined.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jana · Married on 06/27/2015

Betty Jane's was a breeze to work with! I had tried other vendors before going to Betty Jane's. I tried every flavor and filling and had such a hard time deciding because they were all delicious! We ended up picking the vanilla flavored cake layered with raspberry and lemon filling. It was perfect for my hot, summer wedding. They delivered to my venue (Rustic Gardens, Adkins, TX) and the cake was beautiful! I received so many compliments from my guests. They said it was the best wedding cake, they'd ever had. I have to agree! Betty Jane's not only makes wonderful wedding cake, but has OUTSTANDING customer service, which to me is as important as the cake itself. I will definitely be using them in the future for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2015

3.5

The tasting with Amanda was really cool, lots of fillings and flavors to choose from. Everyone loved our cake and said it was the best tasting they had ever had. Chocolate cake with Raspberry and Mousse filling and White Cake with lemon and custard filling.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Leisha · Married on 07/18/2015

Best tasting wedding cake I've ever had! We used Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe for both our wedding cake and groom's cake and they were amazing! Our guests raved about how delicious the cake tasted, and nothing was left at the end of the night! Peggy and Amanda are so sweet and creative. Our cakes were absolutely stunning, and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 09/26/2015