17 Reviews for Better Together México, weddings and events

Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
17 Better Together México, weddings and events Reviews

Amazing is an understatement for this Dynamic Duo!
Cecilia and Vanessa are by far worth every single penny! These two girls went above and beyond to make our wedding day a dream come true!
I came across Better Together Mexico through wedding wire. I reached out to them about a quote and they were super quick to respond. They also came with great recommendations by various venues in Cancun. Their communication skills exceeded my expectations. They communicated through email, skype and phone calls.
If you have a budget and stand by it, rest assured these two ladies have you covered. They will always have your budget in mind and if they think you're going over they'll give you other suggestions and ideas on how to cut costs. Trust them they will take good care of you and your wallet!
My Wedding Day:
The day of the wedding we were speechless. These two girls made our wedding dreams come true. Everything we asked for was there, not one detail was missed. From floor-length table runners to the blue wine glasses and the personalized coconuts they managed to find everything we asked for. Throughout the wedding day, the Better Together team went out of their way to make sure we felt comfortable and happy. They even went as far as cleaning my feet (the bride) with a wet towel, putting on a band-aid and helping me put my shoes back on! Honestly, they are like fairy godmothers in real life. We have nothing but great things to say about these two girls. I do feel like we underpaid them for their amazing services(nothing a tip couldn't fix). I cannot forget to mention that the day after the wedding they brought us and our little toddler gifts as well as all the things we left behind at the venue! Their wedding planning services are worth every single penny! By the way, I almost forgot to mention they offer the best price, believe me, I shopped around!!!
P.s Nicandro Jimenez our photographer was amazing and offered the best price. Thanks for the recommendation ladies!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had such a great time working with Better Together. They were flexible and accommodating when our plans changed. Their attention to detail, local knowledge, and professionalism made our experience effortless and memorable.

Profile Picture Joshua, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired Better Together Mexico for our wedding and I have to say it was the best decision ever!! They are the most professional, empathic and honest people you can work with.
Every step of the process went smooth and perfect until the amazing wedding day! I recommend them 100%!

Profile Picture MARTHA, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Thank you for the beautiful wedding! You both did an amazing job and everything turned out fantastic!!

Profile Picture Audra , 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was concerned about the seaweed as MY WEDDING was going to be on THE BEACH!!! Aright, I am not even sure if words will do these women justice. She is the absolute best of the best. Cecilia is the one who we communicated with from chicago for the months that led up to the wedding. She was responsive, informed, accommodating, and punctual. In regards to what she did on our wedding day, OMG! She didn't miss a step. Literally- perfection!

I would say I have pretty nice and classy taste ( we only stay at four or five star resorts when we travel) have above average standards and expected a seamless accommodating experience- she gave me exactly that. She takes care of everything- you tell it ask her something, she remembers it. She will send you a written copy of what was verbally discussed and every t is crossed and every I is dotted.
And she does it all so sweetly and stress free. She handled me and my family and the two days with such confidence and genuine care to Make what I crates on paper into a reality.
They deserve the golden apple time and time again. If I could get married again,:):), I wouldn't use anyone else:)

Profile Picture Jordyn, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Thank you so much for all your hard work and planning to give us the most perfect wedding! We couldn’t be more pleased with the way everything turned out and we are so happy!
We will be sure to pass along our praises. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Kristin , 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Special thanks to Cecilia Reyes who made our magical day come true perfectly :D We only wish we could send her flowers or something from the UK to say thank you properly! The wedding day was absolutely perfect, beyond anything I ever hoped for! We planned everything to the last second before we got there, which was pretty stressful emailing ideas from Scotland, but everything was just my every fairytale! We will forever be so proud to show off our photos!,

Profile Picture Frances, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I wanted to take some time to say thank you. Everything was absolutely perfect, and we could not have done any of it without you! Every single request that I had you ensured was met, and I am so grateful for that. My flowers were perfect, the flow of the wedding was flawless, the cake was delicious, the food at the reception was outstanding... I could go on and on. Not to mention the resort was gorgeous in itself! I couldn't have asked for anything better on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We love their professionalism...

Profile Picture Carla, 11/16/15, 1 Review

Hello my name is Priscila

I heard about Better Together Weddings and Events Mexico in a bridal exposition in New York City. I met the fabulous duo of Vanessa and Cecilia. They are so friendly that I trusted them since the first time I saw them.

My wedding was so relaxed and smooth, I never felt stressed or nervous in the planning process because they are very professional, they answered all my questions and gave me the best advice for each process.

I also loved that they answered my emails very fast and sometimes we used video chat . They made my day so special that I highly recommend them.

The day of the event was unforgettable for us and for our families.These girls made the best day of my life!

If you are planning a wedding relax and let Vanessa and Cecilia help, I am sure they will make your dreams come true.

Profile Picture Priscila, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cecilia was absolutely fantastic. I had my wedding in a cenote and in a different country then the one i live in. I had to place complete trust in he and was not disappointed. I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Josh Zabder

Profile Picture joshua, 1/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We really loved working with Better Together Mexico, they worked with the budget we had and never tried to make us change plans or tried to sell specific providers like other wedding planners we contacted before.
We had high expectations from them but to be honest they were beyond that, we loved everything they did for us, the details, the effort, everything! It was absolutely amazing to work with them , we felt very comfortable and we enjoyed every minute of our beautiful wedding. Would we do it again? Absolutely yes :D Thank you so much for being so professional. We recommend them 100000000%

Profile Picture Daniela, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything went smoothly! It was truly beautiful in every way. They did a great job with us and from what we experienced everything seemed to go according to plan. During te wedding, both, Jason and I were "did you see how they decorated this, or that, omg this and that!?! Everyone went above and beyond from what we expected...!

Profile Picture User7355691, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot Thank You enougth for everything you did for our wedding. Everyone has a fantastic time and let with some great memories

Profile Picture User7348391, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I made contact with Cecilia Reyes early on, in the wedding planning, and booked my wedding date one year in advance
We planned a three-night extravaganza and had a total of 85 guests that joined us at the resort. Some came for a few days before the wedding, some stayed after, and some came only for a few nights. Cecilia accommodated us in booking three separate events: “Cocktail Hour” night one, “Pig Roast” night two and “Wedding” night three. All three events were a great success.

I will also add to this review that I’m an extremely demanding, and a high maintenance individual, and I would be the first to criticize if something went wrong. Cecilia detected this in me early on, and went out of her way to make sure that I was more than satisfied. (I kept telling her throughout the experience, that I would never want her job- having to deal with stressed out brides)

Thankfully as we got closer to the wedding date, Cecilia was EXTREMELY responsive, and emailed me back within 12-24 hours (in the month leading up to the wedding)
OVERALL: I could not have been happier. The resort and Cecilia in particular were more than accommodating in meeting my every demand. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the future. If we were to do it all over again we would not have changed a thing, and I sincerely thank Cecilia for her patience with us both throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Can't thank BTM making our day absolutely amazing! Arranged with the salon I chose to make booking easier. Pick up and drop off for any arrangements with ease. Everything went smoothly and to plan outstanding service. If in doubt about having a wedding abroad highly recommended use BTM.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)