16 Reviews for Better Her Than Me

14 Better Her Than Me Reviews

Our wedding would not have been as memorable if not for this band. Everyone had a fantastic time dancing to music from all different eras. The band was very accommodating as they were willing to learn new songs underlining the point that they really cared about us having a good time. They were fun and enthusiastic, while also being incredibly professional. I'd want to rock out with them again.

Profile Picture John, 8/25/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture John, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band did a fantastic job for our son’s wedding. They were very efficient in setting up and worked well with the venue and their staff. They played a wonderful variety of music and got everyone up dancing. I highly recommend them for an event.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We loved Better Her than me!
They were fun, energetic, easy to work with before hand and an overall group of very talented musicians! We have already discussed hiring them for a future private party because they were truly that good! Both my husband and I have been receiving rave reviews from our guests who couldn't get over how excellent they were!

Profile Picture Nicole , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

From the moment we stepped out onto the dance floor for our first dance until the final note of the closing song we and our guests couldn't stop dancing and smiling thanks to BHTM. Better Her Than Me turned planning the music for our event from a stressful experience into a dream.

BHTM made it incredibly easy for us to share our thoughts on their song list to create the perfect musical score for our wedding. They were also incredibly flexible and were willing to learn new songs that we wished to hear at our wedding. They also gracefully accepted changes to the reception schedule, to the order of songs and helped out with last minute ceremony requests.

Profile Picture User4503634, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I'm so glad that I picked Better Her Than Me as my wedding band. They are professional and flexible, they took time to learn my first dance song and their performance blow out my mind. My first dance song needs to combine two songs together and they played it just the way I wanted and even better. Their music are great to dance to, all of my guests had such a good time and especially my dad. I would recommend Better Her Than Me to any couple or company if you're looking for a band for dance or just simply can give you a good time on your event. Your guests won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture NAN, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

BHTM played at our wedding last week and they blew us away in every way possible! They are talented, fun, energetic, and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. BHTM was a delight to work with. They were extremely accommodating and made every effort to create an amazing experience for us all. Paul (the manager/guitar player) worked with us several months in advance to iron away every possible detail. He even stepped in to help (in a BIG way) with last-minute issues with the ceremony sound system! This band not only has a vast and impressive repertoire, but offered to LEARN new songs for us. And they knocked them out of the park! What a night! Thanks BHTM!!

Profile Picture Jose, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Better Her Than Me is a great band for any event. Their energy is super high and their love for music is infectious. Our friend and family were dancing from beginning to end and still talk about how much fun they had. They tailored their performance to us (they even sang "Hey Nikki" to the tune of Hey Mickey for me because my name is Nicole, which was so sweet and fun) so that the night was was personal and special. They're all great musicians and they know how to keep the party going. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Only book this band if you want to have more fun at your party than you thought possible.

Profile Picture User3931367, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I can't recommend "Better Her Than Me" enough. They are amazing. They have a TON of energy. They played a wide selection of tunes and kept the dance floor moving all night. I've heard many wedding bands in the past and have played music myself, and I can definitely say that this band is one of the best in the business. Please consider them for your next event. You won't be sorry that you did.

Profile Picture User3933143, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was an amazing addition to the wedding. They were enthusiastic, talented and kept the dance floor packed throughout the night. They read the crowd and knew when to speed it up and slow it down to keep the night alive and fun! They were incredibly helpful in planning with us before the date to know what our vision was, the mood we were going for and particular songs that we wanted played. They also had great suggestions for songs I never would have thought of that were perfect for the wedding. They even offered to learn songs that may not have been on their play list and learned them well. Overall, the band really rocked and added energy and fun to an amazing weekend. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band that plays a wide breadth of music well, works with you to tailor the evening to your needs and reads a crowd to maximize everyone's enjoyment.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was the best. They absolutely made our daughter's wedding party a great success and had everyone dancing all night long. They were very accomodating of song requests and have a huge array of songs. They are enthusiastic, fun and very talented. Everyone had a fantastic time. We would definitely hire them again!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

Better Her Than Me was excellent to work with before the wedding and was a ton of fun during the wedding itself.
Some of the things I most liked about our experience were:

- They learned 3 news songs for us just for our wedding (and played them extremely well)
- They were happy to handle MCing / background music during dinner so we didn't have to worry about it
- They were flexible to work through a plan that met our needs and budget
- But most importantly, they were awesome musicians and brought tons of energy to our event. We had 3 hours of dancing and there was never a moment when the dance floor was empty.

All-in-all a great experience; I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Bob, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews