78 Reviews for Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup

Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
72 Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup Reviews

Betsy did a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding. She came to me as a recommendation from my wedding coordinator only a few weeks before the wedding, and we scheduled a trial for a few days before the event since i was not in town until then. The trial was a super relaxing and supportive experience. I don’t wear a lot of makeup but I immediately felt I was in great hands and she knew what I wanted to do. The day of she was early, had all of her supplies and was just a complete pro. I’m so glad she was part of my wedding. I felt beautiful and she was a huge part of that!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! Definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Daria, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy was a gem to work with. I originally asked her to do my makeup for my son's wedding. The dry run came out great and was a big test, since the wedding was outdoors in what was supposedly a very hot time of the year. After the test run, I spent 6 hours in 95 degree heat walking around Disneyland. If the makeup didn't melt off my face then, it would not melt at any time. A few weeks before the wedding, I added my hair to her responsibilities. We sent pictures back and forth and she gave her honest opinion of what she felt would look best with my dress and she was correct. I received so many compliments. Thank you Betsy, you are amazing and now my "go-to" whenever I have a special event.

Profile Picture KAREN, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy was fantastic! She did a test run a few months before the wedding and worked with me to get the exact look I wanted. She could tell I din't like the first up-do, so she changed it up and kept trying things until I loved it. On the day of the wedding, she came to the venue and did not only my makeup and hair, but also my matron of honor's and my mother's. She worked quickly with an exquisite attention to detail. Her work was phenomenal and, despite the amount of sweating a wedding in the summer entails, my makeup and hair were perfect to the very end. I would highly recommend Betsy to any prospective bride--she'll get you that perfect look and you'll feel confident that you'll look stunning to the very end of your night!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy was incredible. The makeup and hair turned out absolutely beautiful. We could not have asked for a more amazing hair and makeup artist for our special day!!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy was an absolute dream to work with for both my wedding and my engagement photo session. She was willing to come to my apartment before my engagement shoot to help with the timing and went above and beyond on my wedding day by offering to follow us to the venue (since we got ready at a hotel nearby) to touch up my hair and place my veil.

Betsy is not only an artist and a true master at what she does - she is incredibly personable and made me feel calm and relaxed. My make up has never looked better - the perfect balance between photo ready and still natural where I felt my best without feeling over done. Betsy's entire team that she brought with her on the day were also fantastic and all my bridesmaids and mom were so happy with their work and looked amazing!

Betsy also takes the time to speak with you about the look you are aiming to have on your big day, happy to go through photos and test out different looks and styles until you find what you like. Going to her house for my make up test was one of my favorite parts of the process as it felt like a fun afternoon of pampering and helped assure my anxiety about figuring out the "perfect look" for the day. I could not recommend working with Betsy more for not only your wedding, but any special event you may have coming up!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I can't begin to express how much I loved working with Betsy. We sat and discussed my ideas (or lack thereof) about the wedding, my personal style, and even color choices. Our trial was a lot of fun and really set the tone, as well as the style, for the big day. I do think she made me look like the best me possible, and was so willing to make any changes that I needed. She's a lot of fun, and she made the whole process easy. Plus, her rates are so reasonable!! I'm definitely calling her again should any big events arise that need a pro touch.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/13/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Before the big day, we had done a trial run, and Betsy gave me photos to choose from a few different looks. Betsy made the environment comfortable and relaxing in her hair and make up studio. On my wedding day, Betsy arrived promptly at the location, and she was even thoughtful enough to bring a long mirror since the venue did not have one. Actually, she was there earlier than me and my mom; she was patient with both of us as she did makeup and hair for both of us. She used great quality makeup. My make up lasted all day, and my mom got the high head of hair she wanted all along. She looked gorgeous Betsy was very sweet to work with; a true professional; and I would highly recommend her for your big day.

Profile Picture Josephine, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy and her teammate, Amber, were a breeze to work with. They showed up early, and had everything set up in a matter of 15 minutes. All of the bridesmaids and family looked gorgeous. My bridal makeup was beyond perfect and stayed on all day long, even after dancing. What I liked best is that Betsy's style is very natural and simple. You will still look like yourself, just prettier and more refined. The only thing that got a little tricky was time- so I was never able to get the little sample of lip color she used on me. But, that is not a big deal, because I had something similar. Regardless, brides- plan way extra time for hair and makeup. I had a lot of random family members decide they wanted make-up done last minute, and Betsy was able to accommodate, which was helpful. She has been in the business a long time and it was evident in the way she was able to do makeup on all skin types and ages. In a nutshell, I would highly recommend. Betsy will have a trial, which is super helpful. She also does individual lashes which was waaaaaaay better than the strip, but I would have never known had I not had the trial. Make sure to book this.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Betsy is the sweetest! She went out of her way to accommodate a last minute request to get ready in a different location! She truly makes you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself on your big day! Her associates are equally kind and talented! I would use her again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture User7242226, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy was an absolute gem. I went in to our pre-wedding session without a real vision for makeup or hair, and wasn't able to provide much guidance at the start. Betsy took the little I did give her and just rolled with it, pretty much nailing a look that felt natural and authentically me on the first go. When it came to adjusting the final touches, she was very receptive to feedback and easy to work with. I'd definitely recommend Betsy to other brides!

Profile Picture Lucy, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Definitely book Betsy she was absolutely amazing and I could not have been happier with her makeup job. I have gotten my makeup done at many different places and with many different people and Betsy's work is by far my favorite!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy and Amber were FABULOUS! I need to start out by saying that me and my group of girls tend to be minimalists when it comes to hair and makeup, so we all get a little scared when it's time to get all done up. (I know at least a few of us have had bad experiences in the past with wedding makeup). Betsy and Amber not only made us feel relaxed and beautiful, but they really listened to us and made adjustments till everything felt perfect. Even more than this, I went all crazy-bride and decided to change my hair style last minute. She was super accommodating and gave me a second hair trial the week of the wedding - which was really just going above and beyond. Their prices are reasonable and their services are outstanding. I am forever recommending them to anyone looking for hair and makeup services, I can't imagine my wedding day without them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling
4.7

I work for the Courtyard by Marriott in Burbank and had a Bride who needed make up and hair done for her wedding. I called Betsy and she got back to me immediately. I forwarded her information to my Bride and at the end of her special day, my Bride was ecstatic with Betsy's work and level of professionalism. I had glowing reviews for the referral that I had given to her. It's so nice to have great vendors to be able to refer to and count on their level of service to match your own. Betsy is going in my "go to" referrals box for the future. Thank you so much Betsy for everything!

Profile Picture Becca, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Betsy did a great job for my wedding hair and makeup. She is very professional, responsive and flexible wherever I wanted changes. I loved having Betsy help out on my wedding day and she is so wonderful to work with! I was very happy with how it turned out.

Profile Picture Katrina, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Betsy is a phenomenal makeup artist and hair dresser! Betsy styled my hair and makeup for an event last night. I am a wedding coordinator and due to the industry I am in, have had my hair and makeup done many times before. Betsy's approach is so calm, kind and easy. I met at her home and she has tea and coffee cake waiting for me as well as soothing music on in the background. It was like being with an old friend. We laughed, chatting about our lives and the two hours flew by. Betsy has such a light and gentle touch. I was so relaxed I literally could have fallen asleep in the chair. Her little hands are light feathers!! My hair and makeup looked beautiful all evening. I was so happy with the results and will continue to use her services in the future and refer them to my bridal clients!

Profile Picture Holly, 12/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Besty and her assistant Vanessa were perfect and so professional through the whole make-up and hair process for the wedding. Besty was extremely responsive to email from the get-go, she did a very helpful trial run for me and was responsive to my feedback on what I liked or wanted to change a bit. On the day of the wedding Betsy and Vanessa showed up exactly on time and did a fabulous job making me, my sisters, and my mom look beautiful. We all got tons of compliments! Even though we did most of the hair and make-up at my home, Betsy went above and beyond by coming to the venue with me and making sure my hair and make-up looked perfect for family photos. Brides, if you are looking for a hair and make-up vendor, I can't recommend Betsy enough. She is a total professional and a lovely person as well!

Profile Picture Gillian, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup

First of all, Betsy has a heart of gold and is a true professional. I went to her house, and she had tea, fruit, and crackers out for me, even knowing that I was in a rush. And she played awesome music! From start to finish, she made sure I was comfortable and satisfied with what she was doing. A true artist! She had me out in a flash without compromising a single stroke. I wouldn't recommend anybody else.

Profile Picture Cece, 11/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Betsy is amazing! Truly the most beautiful version of you in a natural way. I needed a more dramatic look for my venues, and she achieved that without looking overdone. Book her now! Great pricing too!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy wasn't kidding when she said what she does is make you look your most best and beautiful self on your wedding day. I loved the job she did on my hair and makeup. Even more than that, when I looked in the mirror at myself with my updo and bridal makeup I still looked like me. Except for a few lip retouches I didn't need to give my makeup another thought through the night- it all stayed intact through the tears and hugs and kisses from everyone Betsy did a great job with my bridal party also and when I started to feel stressed right before the ceremony she stayed calm and always professional. Also, even before I'd booked her or had my test and up until the ceremony, she was very responsive to all my questions. I have sensitive skin and she called the manufacturers of all her products to make sure everything she uses is gluten-free. She made every interaction an effortless, pleasure. My wedding was on August 9, 2015 in Topanga, Ca.

Profile Picture User5367392, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy is the best! My hair turned out beautifully and I am so delighted that I had Betsy by my side on the day of my wedding. She is kind, calm, professional, attentive, flexible, and an all-around amazing hairstylist! Betsy turned my dream hair into a reality and I am so thankful to her for that. Thanks again, Betsy! :)

Profile Picture Jenni, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Besty diFrancesca on the internet and did as much research as I could, but I had no idea if she was a good choice. I needed hair and makeup services for my daughters and me for a wedding. I should not have worried. Betsy was wonderful. She showed up on time and was very professional. She was pleasant and responsive to our requests. She did an outstanding job on all three of us. I was overwhelmed by the very enthusiastic "reviews" by my friends and family. I would definitely use her services again and I recommend her without reservations.

Profile Picture User4602409, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy is amazing! I had the good fortune of hiring her to do my hair and makeup for my recent wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased. Betsy's professionalism and artistry are unparalleled. She was sensitive to my needs and worked to create a beautiful and elegant look for my wedding day. In addition to the wonderful work that she does, Betsy is so wonderfully down to earth. By the time she is done with your makeup, you'll feel like you have made a new friend. I just love her, and am certain that you will love her too.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I feel so fortunate to have found Betsy, who did my makeup on my wedding day. She also did makeup on my mom and my two bridesmaids. Betsy is a consummate professional, very responsive, pleasant and kind, prompt-- I could go on! She did such a great job. She is a true artist who will really listen to what you want, give you options if you're not sure what you want, etc. I recommend doing a trial with her to figure out the exact look you want so you're not nervous and she knows what to do on the wedding day itself. I actually did a trial before with a different makeup artist and the difference between her technique and Betsy's much more assured and talented hand was enormous. Betsy does a "natural look" but the result is still by far a more special and beautiful version of yourself than you're probably used to. I felt extremely glamorous! She is just really excellent at her work. She also was flexible about timing my trial, traveling to do it at my home, etc. And I shopped around and honestly Betsy is an incredible value for the service she provides. She also uses top-of-the-line products. She is the best!

Profile Picture Helen, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Betsy DiFrancesca is absolutley amazing! Betsy did my hair and make up for my wedding in August and I could not have been more thrilled with her services and kindness! Betsy is talented, she will listen, she has ideas, she is professional and she will go above and beyond every bride's dreams! I highly recommend Betsy DiFrancesca for any event, she will not let you down!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/16/14, 1 Review