Beths Flowers Reviews

35 | Metairie, LA

35 Reviews for Beths Flowers

• Nicole

Nicole N. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

The most gorgeous wedding flowers!

I found Beth's Flowers through my planner Sue Rudiger. Her family owns the floral shop and it was an easy decision to use both for my wedding day. Sue is an incredible wedding planner and her staff makes beautiful floral arrangements. Sue went above and beyond on our wedding day. She listened to my needs, understood my budget and made all my floral dreams come true! When I unexpectedly lost my grandmother 4 months before the wedding, Sue helped me decide how to honor her on our wedding day. I requested a single gardenia in my bouquet as it was her favorite flower. Well, I got that gardenia plus many, many more throughout arrangements at the venue! I cried when I saw our beautiful cake topped with gardenias. I highly recommend booking Sue as your wedding planner and using her business Beth's Flower for your florals. You will not regret it!

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Carole

Carole J. · Married on 01/04/2020

Loved working with her!

She was very easy to work with and knew what she was doing. Had great suggestions to help pull off the look I wanted for the flowers and they all came out beautiful! She not only did the flowers for my wedding, but had previously done them for my sister's wedding as well. We both loved our flowers and couldn't be happier with how they came out!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely stunning

The flowers were gorgeous and everybody loved them

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Nytia

Nytia B. · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful flowers

Sue was great... we had so many great phone calls and emails about the details of our ceremony.. We were very happy and thank you for all that you done

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kerrilee

Kerrilee · Married on 02/17/2019

So accommodating and kind!

I had to book my flowers for my wedding within a month of the wedding and Sue was so helpful and accommodating! I told her what I wanted and my budget and she more than delivered! The flowers were exactly what I envisioned and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Sue!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Collyn · Married on 11/19/2016

I am so impressed by Beth's Flowers. I walked into the shop with a couple of pictures on my phone and within 5 minutes Sue had written up my entire floral plan. I was BEYOND happy with how all of my flowers turned out. They were absolutely stunning. I loved them and got so so many compliments. I had them decorate my cake and put some flowers and babysbreath into vases for my tables. So simple, yet perfect. They created adorable, delicate flower crowns for my two flower girls. I also had them decorate my venue Popp Fountain with candles. They lined them up the aisle and arranged them on my alter. The set up was beautiful. Sue is great and knows her stuff so you will feel confident in whatever she does and Lisa is a sweetheart and is wonderful to work with. Would definitely recommend Beth's Flowers!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Laura · Married on 09/16/2016

Everyone at Beth's was amazing! Our flowers and decor far surpassed my expectations. The arrangements were stunning. The only thing I would say was the bridesmaids/maid of honor bouquets seemed a tiny bit small but still beautiful so we really didn't give it a second thought. Beth's will make your day gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2016

My fiance and I recently planned a Destination wedding on a quick turnaround time and contacted Beth's Flowers. They were very patient with me---I'm super picky---and they were great about working within my budget.

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had in mind for my wedding day. I'm anxious to get my photographs back to see how nice they looked in them.

I would suggest that Brides contact Beth's Flowers for their weddings. Peyton

Sent on 04/09/2015

Penny · Married on 10/26/2014

My flowers were beautiful. no complaints and would highly recommend Sue to anyone. She was very easy to work with and made my vision come true.

Sent on 11/24/2014

I used Beth's Flowers for my wedding. After meeting with Sue, my mom and I felt like they would get the job done right so we hired them. They did an absolutely beautiful job at my wedding. I had tons of guests ask who did our flowers. They were definitely worth the money! I would recommend Beth's Flowers.

Sent on 08/02/2015
  • User4101945 · 2+ years ago

I was so in love with my flowers done by Beth’s flowers! Not only were the bouquets and centerpieces gorgeous, but she made the most amazing floral arrangements for the urns outside of our venue! Her team was very professional and really on top of everything. They made picking out and ordering the flowers super easy! Loved everything, would highly recommend! Thanks Sue! :)

Sent on 05/14/2014

Carrie · Married on 04/05/2014

Sue saved me.

After having a consultation with a local florist I waited and waited to hear back from them after I was told they would email me with a quote by the next day. That never happened. I called them 2 maybe 3 times a week to speak with the wedding consultant. She was never in and never called me back.
    Lucky for me I meet Sue. I told her my story once I found out she owned a florist shop. She said to email her and she would help me, and boy did she. I emailed her the next day and she was amazing. She responded quickly to my emails. I didn't have to wait all day for a response back. I told her my budget and my ideas and she worked with me. She is straight forward and will tell you what will and won't work if your working with a budget. Two days after meeting her for the first time I had gone to her shop picked out my arrangements and paid for my flowers. She was efficient, professional, straight forward, and very nice to work with. I will always use Beth's Flower's for any of my arrangements!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2013

I had the best experience and the most beautiful flowers ever. I really appreciate all of Sue's helpfulness and wonderful advice.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Anne M. · Married on 06/01/2013

Beth's Flowers was a wonderful experience. From the moment that I set up my consult, till the day before seeing all the flowers. I was so excited about seeing my flowers. I did not expect to be so emotional over them. They were so beautiful that I starting crying. They were more than I expected. Sue and her staff were amazing. She was so right on the color scheme. I had know idea what I wanted when I went in. I gave her one picture that I liked. The next thing I knew she had my whole vision coming out of me. Thanks, Sue
    Anne Marie

Sent on 09/02/2013

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2013

I ordered a bouquet and corsages/bouttonieres --i sent a picture of what I wanted and they recreated it perfectly. i couldn't stop staring at my bouquet the next morning. i loved it so much!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

Mrs. Sue was very professional, knowledgeable, and full of wonderful ideas! From our first meeting, 13 months before the wedding, she made me feel comfortable and excited about how my bouquets and centerpieces would look. I came to her with pictures and ideas and she took those ideas and tweaked them to near perfection! I was so excited to see the final product! All of the flowers (bouquets and reception flowers) for my wedding celebration were simply stunning. I highly recommended to any bride!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Gina · Married on 09/02/2011

Beth's flowers did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers! They were so beautiful. I was even invited to come the day before my wedding and look at them to see if I was completely happy and I was! Beth's Flowers was really so affordable and I got more than I asked for! They were so nice to work with my every request and even gave me some suggestions that were very helpful in picking out flowers, colors, etc. They even helped me find a great hotel, the Ramada Metairie for my out of town guests. Very happy!!!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Mandy · Married on 02/19/2011

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. They were just as I imagined and I received tons of compliments. Sue and her staff were willing to work with us to make sure we had the perfect flowers we imagined for the wedding.

Sent on 03/10/2011

I was very pleased with my flowers from Beth's flowers! They were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/06/2014
  • User4201214 · 2+ years ago

Beth's Flowers provides very professional service. The business clearly has experience with many vendors for both the ceremony and reception which greatly assists brides when picking arrangements. I love how this company requires the bride to view her flowers the day before the wedding. In my particular case, although at the contract signing we agreed on baby's breath to be included in all of the bouquets as seen from a picture, this was left off on the contract, so on the day of my viewing these flowers were not included. However, Beth's Flowers quickly resolved the issue and the flowers were absolutely fantastic. I appreciate their professionalism and the quality of the flowers.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kimberly · Married on 01/12/2014

3.5

So, I will be honest. Upon first meeting Sue and the young lady that assists her, I was not impressed. Neither of their personalities were very friendly. I was very disappointed that they were not very friendly or congratulatory and it seemed to be just business. They'd been so responsive to me prior to my appointment and were very helpful via email but I couldn't help but feel that maybe they were thrown off when I came in for my appointment and didn't want to do business with me or weren't as friendly because I'm black. (I couldn't figure anything else out unless they were just very blah people, right?) However, we proceeded with the initial visit and I did love the arrangements they showed me. At the end of the day, as long as they weren't rude to me I didn't hold my feelings against them (because they were just my feelings). I searched around for another few weeks, looked at imitation flowers online and nothing beat what I'd seen at Beth's. What I appreciated the most is Sue would go in the back and actually bring flowers out to show me. I'm very visual. It wasn't until I went to another florist that I realized this was not the norm. I can't make a decision by looking at this one and that one without seeing them together. Even through my search (which they understood when I explained I wanted to shop around), they continued to respond quickly to me and this spoke volumes about their professionalism. At the end of the day, no one else seemed to understand my vision like Sue. And I am beyond pleased with the final outcome. The arrangements were just what I envisioned and they were simply put, PERFECT! I thank Sue and her team for knowing flowers so well, for listening to me and understanding my vision and for making it happen. This was a very stressful part of my process because I didn't know types of flowers but Sue definitely helped guide me in the right direction. I HIGHLY recommend Beth's Flowers!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

3.6
      3.5

Flowers weren't a priority for us but we still wanted them to look good. We went with beth's as they were referred to us by our venue. The flowers were pretty, just plain pretty. I had initially made contact through emails in which I sent pictures of what I wanted. When I actually went into the shop to write up the contract and pay the deposit, they didn't have any of the past communications about what I wanted so I had to explain to them all over again. Overall, I expected more from a shop that came so highly suggested.

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/21/2013

3.4
      3.0

I went with Beth's because they were the only florist I could find that had silk flowers. I went back and forth with this vendor to try and get the most of my budget. I was very happy with my consultation and contract negotiation. However, when I picked up my flowers, the alter pieces were not what I ordered. The person helping me forced me to take pictures with my flowers and posted them on facebook. She also kept hounding me to write a review for another website because they were in the running for an award. It was very uncomfortable.

Sent on 07/12/2013

2.5

Rude, rude, rude. Lacked customer service . Susan always acted like you were bothering her and appeared distracted and uninterested during my visits. I hope it was not because I had a very small wedding party which wouldn't be a big ticket profit. They were also supposed to call me for a viewing of the flowers the day before but never called me. I had to call and remind them. Although the bouquets were beautifully done the boutonnières were too large and heavy and kept flopping to the side, especially for the ring bearers. Would not recommend ......ever!

Sent on 06/07/2014

2.6
      2.0
      2.5

In the beginning, I was very excited to work with Beth's Flowers. I met them at a Bridal Show and felt hopeful. As I was an out of town bride, I had some extra stress to the wedding planning experience. My contact with them was more often by e-mail; however, I would recommend calling them to get better responses. They did help me decide my flower girls flowers after they told me a few months before the wedding that the idea I wanted, and they had given me a quote on, was actually not able to be done. However, the major thing that disappointed me and added a lot of extra stress was that I was told the flowers would be delivered at 2 pm the day of the wedding for pictures before the ceremony. At 2:30, I asked a bridesmaid to call the guys to make sure the flowers were delivered and they weren't. After many phone calls the flowers showed up an hour late. This caused a lot of unneccessary stress when I requested a 2pm delivery. In addition, I had requested in my contract for boutinnieres and corsages but I did not receive any corsages for the mothers and instead got all boutinnieres. The flowers were nice though. Therefore, if you would choose or already have choosen Beth's Flowers, I recommend visiting them in person, having someone pick up the flowers the day of the wedding and going the day before the wedding to make sure they are exactly what you wanted.

Sent on 08/08/2012