Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" Reviews

26 | Washington, PA

26 Reviews for Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic"

Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 1
Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 2
Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 3
Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 4
Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 5
Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 6
Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 7

Sarah Garove 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend to any bride

Bethany is truly amazing at what she does馃槏 She has done my make up/hair and spray tans for every special event for the last decade. From high school dances, special events, my wedding shower and my wedding day, her work is flawless

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 8
    Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 9
    Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 10
    Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 11
    Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 12

Nancy 路 Married on 08/01/2018

I have been having Micro-needling performed on my face. I have had 4 treatments now. My skin texture has improved 100%. Bethany is very professional and her knowledge is exceptional. She is personable, also. Looking forward to my last treatment. Friends have noticed a gradual difference in my face stating you look so much younger, what are you doing.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Karrah 路 Married on 06/17/2018

I contacted Bethany for my wedding day makeup, as I have skin allergies when using typical department store makeup. Especially on my wedding day, I didn't want to have a reaction! The products that Bethany used created no negative reactions whatsoever (which is very rare for me), and her responsiveness was amazing!! She answered any question I had on anything. She gave me options on what makeup I could use, was transparent on the ingredients in the products, and used even her own products, which were healthier than what you'd find anywhere else.

Also, her skills are really incredible. No one at the wedding knew I'd used healthier alternatives because my makeup looked amazing. Lasted all day long, even when eating, dancing, and being out in 90 degree F heat. It was like I had walked off a movie set. My family cried the minute they saw me, even before having the dress on! Bethany, thank you so much for your help and I can't wait to see where your talents take you!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 13

Jamie 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I must say I'm not typically a person who writes reviews but I am so thankful I found Bethany's services! I made an apt with her for my wedding.
    The look she created for me was gorgeous! I was so happy with it I followed up with her a few weeks later. She came to my home! She is so knowledgable! She took her time to explain the importance of using safe cosmetics free from all those awful chemicals out there and dreaded animal testing. I then requested a spray tan because I was losing mine from our honeymoon on the beach. I was so impressed with her set up in my home! No mess at all! The color that I achieved was one of a trip right back to the islands! I loved the look! The best part about the tan to me was that it was non toxic and didn't have that awful wet dog smell we all know of from most tanning products out there. I will continue to have Bethany on speed dial anytime I have an event in the future! Ladies treat yourselves to a consult/apt with this woman! I promise you will be thrilled!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Megan 路 Married on 05/31/2016

I hired Bethany to do an organic spray tan before my wedding and ended up hiring her to do my makeup for my wedding also. I am so glad I did. It was the best day of my life, but I was so nervous and stressed. Bethany was a life saver. She was very organized and accomodating. Her calm demeanor was so appreciated and welcomed. I was able to relax and enjoy myself as she pampered me a little. The makeup was gorgeous and it stayed on all day. I couldn鈥檛 have been happier. She made my day perfect. Thank you Bethany!!! You are now our go to girl.

Sent on 03/02/2018

heather 路 Married on 06/14/2014

Bethany did an Amazing job on my wedding makeup... i Loved it! i wish i could have her do my makeup every morning lol i got the airbrush makeup & lashes... i had never used airbrush makeup before so i didn't know how it would look & feel & last, but it was perfect! my makeup lasted all day and night, even thru my tears & didn't look "cake-ey" at all, the lashes looked great as well! bethany has a very sweet personality, she's great to work with and made me look and feel beautiful!! oh and best eyebrow wax i ever got in my life!

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • User1424097 路 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure to have Bethany do the hair and makeup of our wedding party! We had a great time getting ready and she did an amazing job! I couldn't have asked for a better hair style and makeup job than what was given to me! I would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Andrea 路 Married on 05/31/2013

Bethany did a wonderful job on my makeup for my elopement! She was willing to travel several hours to get to me even though I was the only one getting makeup done since I was eloping! Her set up was very professional and she has a nice laid back personality! My makeup looked just how I wanted it!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Maryann 路 Married on 05/11/2013

Bethany,
    It was wonderful meeting you. You did a fantastic job on our hair and make-up. Thanks again for everything
    Maryann
    Julie
    Marie

Ashley 路 Married on 05/04/2013

Bethany was very professional. My bridal party and myself loved how she did our make-up. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Valerie 路 Married on 11/24/2012

Bethany is amazing!!! She made me feel like a princess on my big day!! My make was GORGEOUS!!!! It stayed on all night and you did my makeup exactly how I wanted it!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Griffin 路 Married on 10/07/2012

Bethany is fabulous - she's extremely professional and does a beautiful job. She's also super nice and very friendly - she did my wedding makeup as well as my mom's, aunt's and matron of honor's and we all looked beautiful. She also did my spray tan for the wedding which I received multiple comments on.

I would recommend her to anyone - she's very buttoned up with making sure you're comfortable to the approach she's taking to your makeup, with paperwork, etc. She arrived on time and even stayed late to help my bridesmaids and I.

Some of her fees seemed high at first glance, but after seeing the results and knowing the products she uses are all organic, the cost is definitely worth it.

Sandi 路 Married on 09/08/2012

Bethany is the kindest and sweetest person I have ever met! I just love her! Our personalities just clicked and we have been friends ever since my wedding day. She made me look and feel beautiful on my special day. She made sure my makeup looked the way I wanted it too. My makeup lasted all day and all night. She did an amazing job! She even helped me with my veil since I had forgotten to take with me to get my hair done. I would highly recommend Bethany!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Jennifer 路 Married on 08/18/2012

Bethany and Marie were so amazing!! It was perfect that she came to us! we didn't have to worry about rushing around! we just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves!!She made my family and I feel so special on my big day!! She did such an amazing job!!!! Everyone who was at the wedding or saw pictures commented on all of our hair and make up!! It looked flawless and stayed on all day, and there was a lot of dancing going on!! People say that we looked like we should be in magazines! Every bride wants to hear that on her wedding day. It's such an important day and so well documented I am so thankful that we decided to get our make up and hair done, and that we decided to go with go organic!! It is a decision you will have no regrets about!! Thank you Bethany and Marie!!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Laura 路 Married on 06/23/2012

Bethany was absolutely amazing! She was able to capture the look that I wanted for my wedding day perfectly. The makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night (even through the endless hours of dancing both at the reception and the after party!) I loved that she was able to come to my house the morning of the wedding to do the makeup. It helped to greatly reduce stress the day of. She not only did my makeup, but my sister's, who was my Matron of Honor, and my mother's as well. They both loved what she was able to do! She also recommended some different brands and colors of makeup for me to use on a daily basis, and I still use them to this day (almost a year later). On top of all that, she was just a really fun person to have around! Bethany came highly recommended to me and in turn, I highly recommend her to anyone searching for the perfect makeup look for a special occasion!

Kelcie 路 Married on 06/16/2012

Bethany did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup! I got so many complements that my sister ended up using her for her wedding too! I would recommend Bethany to any bride looking for flawless wedding day makeup :)

Ashley 路 Married on 06/02/2012

Bethany was absolutely amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Jocelyn 路 Married on 05/18/2012

If there were 10 stars then I would rate Bethany as 10 stars. She made my mother and me look gorgeous. The airbrush makeup was flawless. It was elegant and added a natural glow and timeless Our hair dos were shiny and soft, but never moved all day and night. The lip gloss was so perfect that I had to search it out and get another one a year later. But maybe what made our experience with Bethany so amazing was the way she made us feel. One cannot even get jitters with her salsa dancing music in the background. She made us look breath taking and feel unstoppable.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Rachel 路 Married on 02/25/2012

Bethany is the best! We found her through a co-worker who had used her in a friend's wedding. We actually first found her for my best friend's wedding and she was so amazing as soon as it came to planning for my wedding Bethany was my first call! She was amazing - she is so professional and really makes you feel like she's been part of the family forever! She does great work, and I can't say enough great things about her! Also, Marie who did our hair for my wedding was equally as amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Cyndil 路 Married on 09/03/2011

Bethany was fantastic my entire wedding weekend. I used her for spray tanning and make up for the rehearsal as well as the day of and for my wedding party. She was so fun and sweet, and she added so much to my day. She was the best!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/18/2018

Healthy beauty is important to me and is why I Love this tan! The fact that its 5 food based ingredients and Non toxic. A lot of places say they are but Bethany showed me her ingredients. It鈥檚 true, they really are. I live in Florida but I value saving my skin. Stay out of the sun and call Bethany. She鈥檚 worked with movie stars and she can tan you too!!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Bethany Montecalvo "Go Organic" 14
  • W

Wolak 路 Married on 10/25/2008

Bethany did great work for me and my wedding party. She came to us the day of the wedding, and it was an early morning. She had a schedule set to best meet our needs and of course timeframe. She came to the church and touched up my make-up before and after the ceremony. She had a lot of great ideas but listened to what I wanted too.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Lindsay 路 Married on 06/01/2013

Bethany - I thought you did a wonderful job with my airbrush makeup on my wedding day. I literally could not have been more pleased. I will definitely recommend you to any of my friends getting married this year (I have a few!).

Sent on 06/14/2013
  • User3330133 路 2+ years ago

Bethany is a very talent and sweet person. She was very responsive and quick to respond to my request to do trial runs with her make-up and spray tan services. She made extra efforts to be sure we could get the look that was right for me for my wedding day. She was punctual and very organized. Most important was her easy personality which helps to make a stressful day a lot more fun!!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Maureen 路 Married on 05/05/2012

Bethany was very kind and made me feel comfortable on the big day! I would recommend her to other brides. We were a little rushed so make sure you have extra time in the schedule for wiggle room.

Sent on 06/08/2013