Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott Reviews

4 | Bethany Beach, DE

4 Reviews for Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott

Ann · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I were the first wedding reception held at the new Bethany Beach Ocean Suites at Bethany Beach, DE. The facilities are gorgeous, the staff is friendly, and the event coordinators went above and beyond to make sure our reception was as perfect as possible and that we had everything we needed.
    Our family and friends are still talking about how amazing the hotel is, and how amazing it was to be right on the beach. The rooms, views, and amenities are some of the best in the area.
    Our guests are also still raving about the food at the reception. My husband and I went back to 99 Sea Level for a Valentine's Day dinner, it was one of the best dinners we've ever had.
    All around perfect experience, we couldn't imagine having had our wedding reception anywhere else.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/21/2017

We worked with Juli at 99 Sea Level to plan everything for our wedding weekend. She is knowledgeable, professional and clearly has extensive experience in the planning arena! The reception itself was lovely and the chef was incredible as promised. The food was delicious!
    It was amazing to have most our guests staying right at the hotel and we are still hearing about how wonderful it was to be able to walk out the door onto the boardwalk, the beach and around town. It truly made the weekend easy and enjoyable for everyone!
    Thanks to all at 99 Sea Level for an incredible and memorable weekend!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Bethany · Married on 09/29/2018

3.0

Appeared as if it was twice the price!

I highly recommend this venue! Our guests loved the hotel, the town, and the ease of it all. For the bride/groom, it has the ease of a hotel wedding, but the uniqueness and fun of a destination wedding. I also highly recommend late September or October for a less crowded town, and still warm enough to be on the beach.

Value:
    Rental was $2,000, which included the wedding planning and day-of coordination with Juli. She is reliable, professional and will make your day run smoothly. I paid $95-$110 pp which included stationary hors d'oeuvres and full open bar for 4 hours.

Bethany Beach does not charge to have the ceremony on the beach but you need to get it approved. I used Grand Rental Station for one row of seats for the ceremony for $200 and brought my own arch.

The wedding was classy & fun, and truly appeared as if it was twice the price.

Logistics:
    3 hour drive from DC; farther guests can fly into Salisbury. The hotel was an affordable $200/night, and included one parking space + breakfast. The bride/groom get the honeymoon suite at the same price which has great lighting for the bridesmaids to get ready. Our rehearsal dinner was at Mango’s and was also great.

My mother-in-law paid for the bar for out-of-town guests after our rehearsal dinner, but we otherwise used the hotel bar and the complimentary breakfasts as gathering places as “unsponsored” events, aka free for us! It gave us so much opportunity to actually hang out with our guests and felt like a full weekend of activities.

The 99 Sea Level restaurant/lobby just has a magical beachy, but classy feel to it. I love hanging out there and you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 11/03/2018

The venue was amazing, the servers and bartenders during the ceremony and reception went above and beyond! Even with inclement weather and forcing our ceremony inside, it was beyond perfection! Thanks so much for making our day magical and flawless!!

Sent on 10/09/2015