5 Reviews for Beth Leung Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

Beth is a total professional with a friendly and resourceful approach to the project.

Profile Picture Herald, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beth is a fantastic photographer! She captured the energy and fun and laughter of our son's reception, seeing the photos we re-lived the day and saw so much that we had missed, it was amazing.
Right from our first meeting Beth made us feel completely comfortable and showed genuine interest in our ideas and plans for the big day. She is so pleasant and has a calming energy around her.
Most importantly of all we absolutely LOVE the reception photos, they capture so many special memories. We cannot recommend you highly enough. A truly innovative and inspirational photographer.

Profile Picture Blessy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth and Johnny did an amazing job on our wedding. I have seen photos from other photographers to other weddings, and they were not even close to Beths. She caught the best moments, even when I didn't realize she was taking them. I have every memory in a photo. I couldn't ask for another professional, and I cannot wait until our next session!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Hand-Coloring, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Beth did a wonderful job with our intimate wedding. She available on short notice and very timely. She helped me feel at ease about the process and covered all my concerns. She did an excellent job listening to my needs and was always ready. I would book her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Elida, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth and her partner were amazing! They captured every precious moment in our wedding & more! The details of each photo is mind blowing. Really took my breath away. Our fathers are deceased and they took photos of their rememberence, everyone was and is truly touched. Thank you sooooo much Beth!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/16, 1 Review