6 Reviews for Beth DuBoe Films

Pre-Ceremony (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
6 Beth DuBoe Films Reviews

Beth was great to work with! She worked to accommodate all of our requests and made an effort to get to know us so she could capture our personality individually and as a couple in some amazingly beautiful photographs!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth and her partner did a fabulous job on the videography for our May 2016 wedding. We purchased her most inclusive package which was worth the extra expense. She and our photographer worked together very well even though they did not know each other beforehand. She went with the flow of the day and we barely noticed she was there amidst all the action even though she captured all of it on film. Afterward, she was prompt in following up with us to create our videos, even working with us to make some requested edits, syncing it all up nicely with our music choices. The final package of DVDs and flash drive is delivered in a nice little keepsake box. I've referred others to Beth already and would consider using her again in the future for either photography or videography services.

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Beth is so nice and so easy to work with. She has such a sweet personality & she's incredibly talented! We absolutely loved working with her! She did a great job of capturing our special day for us to remember it forever.

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

I loved having Beth Duboe for my wedding videographer. She was the style we were looking for and was plenty professional and relatable. I'm now a professional wedding photographer and I still recommend Beth to all of my clients. She does an incredible job, is there to serve you, and is seriously the sweetest.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

You’re not receiving a cookie-cutter wedding video. You’re receiving a video that is thoughtfully considered to best represent the spirit of your wedding day and you as a couple. Beth is talented, attentive, and a joy to work with. When we reviewed the video Beth produced, we were in awe. She was able to take my disorganized and abstract vision for our wedding video, and make sense of my ramblings, to create a divine video that incorporated everything we were looking for (and more).

Almost daily, we capture insignificant moments in our life by video. Yet, we think twice about capturing by video one of our most important life events. Without Beth, we would have missed a number of fun-filled moments between our friends and family. Adding the cost of a videographer to our wedding budget was one of the best decisions we made. Adding Beth as our videographer was even better.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/10/14, 1 Review