Beth DuBoe Films Reviews

Beth DuBoe Films 1
  • Leiah

Leiah Groom · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Book with Beth!!!

Beth was absolutely incredible to work with! She was very responsive and made it easy for my husband and I to choose to book with her for our wedding day. She comes with the highest of recommendations for any of your videographer needs. We love her unique storytelling style and can't imagine not having our wedding videos to look back on now that the day has passed. Thank you Beth!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Storm

Storm Lincoln · Married on 09/22/2018

Magical product for a magical day

Beth exceeded our expectations! She arrived early and got more footage than we considered. She even helped with us getting prepared something she want required to do. She was fair at negotiating the price and traveled to Hocking Hills out of Columbus. The product is just speechless. Everyone that's viewed it has been moved by the magic in our video. Beth then shipped us our DVD copies in a cute keepsake box with flowers from the park which we didn't think to grab and a hand written card. That was the final touch that'll make us want to do it all over again and hire Beth to do it. Excellent job

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Beth DuBoe Films 2
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 08/04/2018

We made the right decision!

We hired Beth to film our August 2018 wedding, and we are so happy we did! Beth is a true professional, and she worked so efficiently on our wedding day to make sure she captured every moment, so that we could remember it forever! At first, we weren't sure if we needed or wanted a videographer, but our minds were changed after we met with Beth and learned about her various packages, and what she could provide!

Beth was very enjoyable to work with, and she made everyone around her feel comfortable with being filmed! She worked with our timeline, and she even stayed a little extra to capture some of the final moments of our reception! After the wedding, we received our glimpse video from Beth and we absolutely love it! We are so, so excited about our highlight video as well as seeing so many special moments from that day, including our ceremony, first dance, and speeches. I highly recommend Beth DuBoe Films for your wedding videography.

Sent on 12/05/2018

stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing!! Truly one of a kind!!

Beth is so amazing her work is truly one of a kind, The video was one of the most important things for me because As much as you try to be in the moment the day still flys by and you will want to see it all! I couldn’t be happier with my videos and I have watched them soo many times already! She captured everything I could have wanted and then some! Truly one of the best choices I made choosing Beth! She is so flexible and really works around you and what you want and the end result is proof of that! Truly one of a kind she’s one of the nicest people I’ve met and really makes you feel comfortable too! I highly recommend her!! I compared so many others before choosing a videographer but she was exactly what I was looking for in a videographer! I could gush about it forever and now I have some amazing videos, and on top that all the other footage from the wedding that so many others don’t offer you! Truly a great experience and overall I would highly recommend choose Beth! ❤️

Sent on 02/21/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Great videographer

Beth was an amazing vendor to work with. When I first came across some of her videos online, I knew her style was the perfect fit for our wedding. You can easily tell she works hard to make each video it's own piece of work. She was prompt to answer emails and texts when I had questions. I was amazed when we got our video on how much she captured! I obviously knew she was there, but she definitely wasn't that in your face, "do this, do that" videographer which was nice. The videos turned out better than I could have imagined. We will treasure them forever. I would definitely recommend Beth for a couple looking for a hardworking, passionate and all around kind videographer!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Alexandria · Married on 06/09/2018

Unbelievable!

Unbelievably talented videographer and so nice to work with! Like no other wedding videos I’ve seen before! Absolutely worth every penny! You will never regret having Beth film your wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • O

Olivia Urban · Married on 05/05/2018

Dream Come True

The first thing that struck me with her work was that every video was different. She is such a talented artist and made sure that every video was styled around her client not what she prefers. I knew going into our day that I could rest easy working with her. Beth truly captured our day in the most amazing way! By far she was the best vendor we hired with not only the content we recieved but with her communication.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alexa · Married on 06/17/2017

Hiring Beth DuBoe Films was the perfect decision for my wedding needs. Beth was easy to communicate with throughout the process and was a breeze to hire. On the day of the wedding Beth couldn't have been better. She worked seamlessly with my photographer and most people didn't realize we even had a videographer. She was everywhere she needed to be and got incredible shots of all the important moments. There is a bit of a wait for the videos, but you can't rush perfection and Beth's work is truly spectacular. We were able to relive that special day, and see how much fun all of our friends and family were having. We are so grateful we hired a videographer, and you can't go wrong with Beth DuBoe Films!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

Beth was great to work with! She worked to accommodate all of our requests and made an effort to get to know us so she could capture our personality individually and as a couple in some amazingly beautiful photographs!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Maureen · Married on 05/28/2016

Beth and her partner did a fabulous job on the videography for our May 2016 wedding. We purchased her most inclusive package which was worth the extra expense. She and our photographer worked together very well even though they did not know each other beforehand. She went with the flow of the day and we barely noticed she was there amidst all the action even though she captured all of it on film. Afterward, she was prompt in following up with us to create our videos, even working with us to make some requested edits, syncing it all up nicely with our music choices. The final package of DVDs and flash drive is delivered in a nice little keepsake box. I've referred others to Beth already and would consider using her again in the future for either photography or videography services.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 01/16/2016

Beth is so nice and so easy to work with. She has such a sweet personality & she's incredibly talented! We absolutely loved working with her! She did a great job of capturing our special day for us to remember it forever.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/23/2015

I loved having Beth Duboe for my wedding videographer. She was the style we were looking for and was plenty professional and relatable. I'm now a professional wedding photographer and I still recommend Beth to all of my clients. She does an incredible job, is there to serve you, and is seriously the sweetest.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Christina · Married on 08/10/2014

You’re not receiving a cookie-cutter wedding video. You’re receiving a video that is thoughtfully considered to best represent the spirit of your wedding day and you as a couple. Beth is talented, attentive, and a joy to work with. When we reviewed the video Beth produced, we were in awe. She was able to take my disorganized and abstract vision for our wedding video, and make sense of my ramblings, to create a divine video that incorporated everything we were looking for (and more).

Almost daily, we capture insignificant moments in our life by video. Yet, we think twice about capturing by video one of our most important life events. Without Beth, we would have missed a number of fun-filled moments between our friends and family. Adding the cost of a videographer to our wedding budget was one of the best decisions we made. Adding Beth as our videographer was even better.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/26/2018

3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Disappointed

We had high hopes for this videographer. Her videos were beautiful. But much of the video of our ceremony was lost and could not be recovered. The data was not being backuped up anywhere else.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Rachel R · Married on 03/30/2019

1.0

Do not hire this videographer

I made the mistake of hiring Beth to do my wedding. She set up the microphone incorrectly on my groom’s tux and it ended up catching on my wedding dress during the ceremony in front of everyone. And she never apologized!
    She never introduced herself, she also missed filming our first dance and cut off the bridal party walking down the aisle after the ceremony. I think the worst part is that she zooms in so much on faces that you can’t see anyone else in the frame. This means I was not visible when my matron of honor was giving her speech. Also she asks you to pay via PayPal using friends and family to avoid a fee when she should be operating as a proper business account. I would suggest hiring someone else if at all possible. I did raise my concerns with her work after I received it and she did not offer anything to make it better

Sent on 07/23/2019

Casey · Married on 07/14/2018

Major disappointment

Brides beware... I️ hired Beth Duboe to be my wedding videographer for July 2018. I was to receive my glimpse film within 30 days of my wedding, per her contract. I received the first video a week past the contract date due to "technical issues". I️ spoke to another client of Beth’s a few months later who was also told the same technical issue for the delay they experienced. Seems to be her go to excuse.

Fast forward and I was to receive my highlight film and the remainder of the package within 6 months from ‪the wedding date‬. Again, I was told various excuses from technology issues to personal outings of why my video was delayed. Beth even told me she went wedding dress shopping over a weekend and did not have time to complete our video. A business owner found that as a legitimate excuse for not completing a service she was hire for.

A month after exceeding the contract, Beth finally admitted that she had lost a major portion of our footage. She stated she felt she had no option but to be dishonest with us. She had lied to us for an extended period of time knowing this was the case. She also admitted she did not follow through on her end to ensure proper steps or precautions were taken to backup the files.

We paid for 8 hours of footage and received approx 7 minuets of video. The 2 videos we received were essentially the same with a different song selection. We will never be able to recreate such a special day and look back to see the speeches our best friends shared or seeing the emotion from my father handing me to my new husband. Had Beth been upfront and honest with us, this would not have been such a shock. However, Beth was deceitful throughout the majority of this process. She tainted such a wonderful experience for us that will now only have in our memories. I️ would never want another bride to go through what we had endured. There are plenty of videographers to choose from and I would highly recommend continuing your search to avoid major disappointment.

Sent on 02/22/2019