Beth DuBoe Films Reviews

9 Reviews for Beth DuBoe Films

9 Beth DuBoe Films Reviews

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Great videographer

Beth was an amazing vendor to work with. When I first came across some of her videos online, I knew her style was the perfect fit for our wedding. You can easily tell she works hard to make each video it's own piece of work. She was prompt to answer emails and texts when I had questions. I was amazed when we got our video on how much she captured! I obviously knew she was there, but she definitely wasn't that in your face, "do this, do that" videographer which was nice. The videos turned out better than I could have imagined. We will treasure them forever. I would definitely recommend Beth for a couple looking for a hardworking, passionate and all around kind videographer!

Alexandria · Married on 06/09/2018

Unbelievable!

Unbelievably talented videographer and so nice to work with! Like no other wedding videos I’ve seen before! Absolutely worth every penny! You will never regret having Beth film your wedding!

• O

Olivia Urban · Married on 05/05/2018

Dream Come True

The first thing that struck me with her work was that every video was different. She is such a talented artist and made sure that every video was styled around her client not what she prefers. I knew going into our day that I could rest easy working with her. Beth truly captured our day in the most amazing way! By far she was the best vendor we hired with not only the content we recieved but with her communication.

Alexa · Married on 06/17/2017

Hiring Beth DuBoe Films was the perfect decision for my wedding needs. Beth was easy to communicate with throughout the process and was a breeze to hire. On the day of the wedding Beth couldn't have been better. She worked seamlessly with my photographer and most people didn't realize we even had a videographer. She was everywhere she needed to be and got incredible shots of all the important moments. There is a bit of a wait for the videos, but you can't rush perfection and Beth's work is truly spectacular. We were able to relive that special day, and see how much fun all of our friends and family were having. We are so grateful we hired a videographer, and you can't go wrong with Beth DuBoe Films!

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

Beth was great to work with! She worked to accommodate all of our requests and made an effort to get to know us so she could capture our personality individually and as a couple in some amazingly beautiful photographs!

Maureen · Married on 05/28/2016

Beth and her partner did a fabulous job on the videography for our May 2016 wedding. We purchased her most inclusive package which was worth the extra expense. She and our photographer worked together very well even though they did not know each other beforehand. She went with the flow of the day and we barely noticed she was there amidst all the action even though she captured all of it on film. Afterward, she was prompt in following up with us to create our videos, even working with us to make some requested edits, syncing it all up nicely with our music choices. The final package of DVDs and flash drive is delivered in a nice little keepsake box. I've referred others to Beth already and would consider using her again in the future for either photography or videography services.

Lyndsay · Married on 01/16/2016

Beth is so nice and so easy to work with. She has such a sweet personality & she's incredibly talented! We absolutely loved working with her! She did a great job of capturing our special day for us to remember it forever.

Meghan · Married on 05/23/2015

I loved having Beth Duboe for my wedding videographer. She was the style we were looking for and was plenty professional and relatable. I'm now a professional wedding photographer and I still recommend Beth to all of my clients. She does an incredible job, is there to serve you, and is seriously the sweetest.

Christina · Married on 08/10/2014

You’re not receiving a cookie-cutter wedding video. You’re receiving a video that is thoughtfully considered to best represent the spirit of your wedding day and you as a couple. Beth is talented, attentive, and a joy to work with. When we reviewed the video Beth produced, we were in awe. She was able to take my disorganized and abstract vision for our wedding video, and make sense of my ramblings, to create a divine video that incorporated everything we were looking for (and more).

Almost daily, we capture insignificant moments in our life by video. Yet, we think twice about capturing by video one of our most important life events. Without Beth, we would have missed a number of fun-filled moments between our friends and family. Adding the cost of a videographer to our wedding budget was one of the best decisions we made. Adding Beth as our videographer was even better.