Beth Baldwin Weddings Reviews

64 | Hilton Head Island, SC

64 Reviews for Beth Baldwin Weddings

Gene · Married on 11/04/2017

I was the father of the groom and was at first skeptical about the need for a "wedding planner" at all. I soon learned how wrong I was. Beth's advice was flawless in both the planning and execution of the wedding. She made it a "fairy tale" wedding.

First, the Planning: The details, options, and decisions are endless and each is critical -- flowers, invitations, photographers, hotels and transportation for out of town guests, rehearsal dinner menu and guest list, reception menu and seating, venue of the wedding and reception, the reception speeches of the father of the bride and best man, selection of the officiant, the wedding license, etc. etc. Each choice has a timing and cost factor. Beth gave us great information and recommendations on every choice and detail.

Next, the Execution: Beth did a great job in getting in getting everybody at the right place at the right time. Her instructions at the wedding rehearsal were clear and simple. The bride does this then does that, the groom does this and then does that, the bridesmaids line up this way and not that way, the groomsmen stand here and then do that (and don't play golf before the wedding!), the mother and father of the bride do this, then do that, and so on. The wedding ceremony itself started precisely on time. The photo session immediately thereafter was well organized.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Linda · Married on 09/30/2017

"Best wedding I've ever been to!" was the sentiment heard from our guests following our daughters September 30th wedding. As the mother of the bride I accepted those accolades, but it was Beth Baldwin that truly deserves the credit. She is organized, detailed, and professional. Beth, her staff and her vendors created an English Garden themed tent at Berkeley Hall Club that was jaw dropping. Throughout the planning process Beth kept me on task, thinking of every detail to create a magical and unforgettable wedding event. I can't say enough good things about Beth or express my gratitude for a job well done. No matter what occurs throughout your planning process, I would guarantee that you'll be thrilled that you hired Beth Baldwin Weddings!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Linda,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Nicole and Jim's wedding was truly remarkable, and I just know they are going to have the happiest life together! Hoping you and Gary will stay in touch...what a wonderful family you have!
    All the Best, Beth

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2017

Hiring Beth was the best decision me and my now husband ever made! She was absolutely brilliant and her attention to detail was flawless . She new all the right people to call for everything and her prefered vendors list was top notch. Everyone she lead us to was out of this world on service, quality, and professionalism . She thought of things to enhance our day that didn't even cross our minds. All of the hundreds of little details Beth thought of for us truly made are special day even more magical than I could have ever possibly imagined it being! Beth worked so hard on our wedding for the better part of a year and there is no way we could have done it without her. She made the most important day of our lives run seamlessly from start to finish.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2017

Sent on 07/30/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not have done it without Beth! The wedding day and all the planning leading up to the weekend made things go exactly as planned. Beth was a huge help and extremely professional throughout the entire process, providing excellent suggestions and guidance. Thanks to Beth and her team, we had an amazing, care-free, drama-free day!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You and Matt make a great couple, and it was an honor to be a part of your wedding planning!
    All the best to both of you for a beautiful future together!
    Warmly,

Janice · Married on 06/10/2017

Our daughter interviewed Beth when she and her fiance decided to have their wedding in the Bluffton/Hilton Head Island area. We had just recently moved to Belfair, and were unfamiliar with the venues and vendors that we should use. Beth and Brittany "hit it off" and the planning, organizing and envisioning of fabulous weekend "destination" wedding began last Spring. The relationships Beth has established with Dawn at Floral Affair, Jenn Pacciotti, Clubhouse Manager at Belfair, Amazing Rentals and many other vendors that helped make our celebration a huge success. We used the phrase "it takes a village" often during the process. Beth was AMAZING at coordinating the vendors, understanding what was important to Brittany and Alex, and making last minute changes that helped make the celebration spectacular. Her professionalism and ability to work well with guests, vendors and Belfair team were outstanding. She was responsive to every email, text and call, and did an amazing job. We couldn't be more pleased and truly thank her for her for making the June 10th wedding of Alex and Brittany an event of a lifetime for everyone who attended.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Janice,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much! Kuddos to my Wedding Day team, I couldn't execute a large wedding without them, for which I am very grateful. I'm so excited to see the pictures, Brittany made such a beautiful bride. And thank you for trusting me with such a momentous occasion in your families lives!
    Very Truly,

Sandra · Married on 05/06/2017

Choosing Beth as our local “Day-Of Coordinator” was the very best decision that we could have made. Beth is a terrific problem solver who anticipates situations that may not have been considered. She brings her many years of experience to create a working team - seamlessly including any vendors that you may have already chosen along with her own contacts. All of the service providers found her a delight to work with. Our guests were very impressed with Beth’s gracious demeanor and her diplomacy and skill in rapidly handling any issues that arose. All of her preplanning helped to create a timeline for the day that insured a beautiful, unhurried wedding with plenty of time to savor the special moments. Beth is a treasure and a truly gifted professional.

Sent on 05/16/2017

gladys · Married on 04/29/2017

We had an event wedding in Hilton Head,everyone came from North East,so we were so happy to find Beth,who took care of everything. I gave her a 5.0 because I have absolutely no complaints. You will be happy with her service plus she also can put you in contact with other vendors of high quality. Thanks Beth, it made the experience so much nicer having a competent, responsive Wedding Planner

Sent on 05/13/2017

Gladys,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure and an honor to be involved. All the best to you and your family!
    Truly,

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I just had a destination wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC at The Westin. I am from Michigan, so I wanted to book someone who could help and do the set up so I could enjoy my day. I am so happy I found Beth! She was absolutely amazing. We had phone conversations to go over my ideas for the wedding and what exactly I wanted her help with and the different plans she has. She was super fast to answer my emails or texts. I told her my ideas, sent pictures and she even gave good ideas/opinions from her wedding planning experience that really helped and her preferred vendor list helped as well. Beth is to the point, very organized and super professional. I shipped down 6 boxes to her full of the reception centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers (that I had made), ceremony sand items, reception favors and she took care of it all. The reception was set up so beautiful, it was nice not to have to worry about it. Beth had a detailed timeline which was great for the other vendors I used and helped keep things organized. She was literally like J-Lo in the movie the Wedding Planner - had her little packet of emergency things and just absolutely amazing! Beth and her assistant set up and tore down the ceremony decor and the reception and boxed it all up to ship back to me. It was just so nice not worrying about doing that on our wedding day. Our family and friends even made comments about how amazing she was, through rehearsal and just the whole day being there at every moment to make sure things were running smooth. I am so thankful for her and her team and glad I went with Beth Balwdin Weddings!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review of me and my team! It was great to be a part of such a beautiful wedding day.
    All the best to you and Adam for a long and happy lifetime together!
    Truly,

Jason · Married on 10/30/2016

We couldn't imagine not having Beth through the wedding planning process!!! She was so amazing taking in all of our opinions and ideas and being able to bring them to life. The week of our wedding the rehearsal dinner venue had to cancel on us and she was on top of getting a new location and new vendors and we didn't have to lift a finger. On the day of the wedding Beth and her staff were so incredible, from vendor setup to getting ready it was a STRESS FREE day.

For anyone thinking about getting married in the Low Country (OR ANYWHERE) you have to give Beth a call and at least pick her brain because she knows EVERYTHING and she made our wedding, the planning and everything that goes into it everything we could have ever asked for.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jason,
    You all were so fun to work with! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding experience, and thank you for your kind words. I'll be passing the props along to my team. Please stay in touch! Hugs, BB

Michelle · Married on 10/30/2016

Words cannot even begin to describe how my husband and I feel about Beth Baldwin Weddings. Let me just start by saying that we named her the captain of our ship in the first five minutes of discussing wedding plans with Beth. We knew within seconds of talking to Beth that she understood our priorities and values for our wedding weekend, and Beth worked so hard to make our dreams come true. During the planning process, she ALWAYS had my husband and my back, and worked with my mom and the other offering opinions to make sure that she created an environment that stayed true to our wishes. She is flexible, honest, sensitive, and beyond accommodating, and such a pleasure to work with. I used to called Beth just to talk me off of a ledge during the planning process and just to hear the calm in her voice helped me know what good hands we were in. Beth is beyond detail oriented and meticulous and had all of the details written in a minute by minute timeline for the weekend. I trusted Beth and her team with every ounce of me and to say they blew me away on wedding day is an understatement. Beth Baldwin Weddings blew us out of the water on wedding day and created the most outstanding, phenomenal, and perfect wedding day experience. Beth and her team had absolutely everything accounted for and under control that I was not concerned about one aspect of my wedding day. Beth and her team allowed it so that I was present on my wedding day, calm, and stress free. They were beyond amazing and if I could get married again BB would be my number one choice. She is amazing and will create the most perfect wedding experience you could ever want!!!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

USE BETH! She is well connected, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, creative, responsive . . . all the qualities you will want in a wedding planner. And, she's fun to be with. Recommend her highly.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/15/2016

We were truly able to step back and enjoy our wedding day because we knew that we could count on Beth to execute all of our wedding details to a T. The wedding pre-planning process was thorough and detailed and even after having to evacuate the area for a hurricane for days on end leading up to wedding day, nothing was missed and everything went seamlessly. We also had the great fortune of working with Beth's associate, Margaret Puerta, who was Beth's right hand through the process. She was always calm and organized. Both Beth and Margaret were willing to go out of their way to help with anything that we, or our guests, needed that day, and for that we are so grateful!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Joanne · Married on 06/04/2016

Beth's experience, knowledge, relationships with vendors and her beautiful smile will win you over in your initial meeting. Her creativity and understanding of what each couple wants implemented to make their wedding unique is what makes her such a successful wedding planner!!!!

christie · Married on 05/28/2016

Beth and her team are the best of the best. Your wedding will, without a doubt, be the wedding of your dreams if you choose this vendor! In addition to how sweet they all are, they are all professional and go above and beyond for you!

A · Married on 05/14/2016

We selected Beth based on her excellent reputation in the area, her many years of experience and most of all, her wonderful personality. She possesses all the attributes of an excellent wedding planner; organized, professional, experienced and knowledgable. The difference between a "good wedding" and a "great wedding" is all in the details and Beth is the most detail oriented person we have ever met and I mean that as the absolute highest compliment. Beth and her team surpassed our expectations in every aspect. She can help you make your dream wedding become a reality! I promise you will not be disappointed.

megan · Married on 05/14/2016

Beth is AMAZING! She did a wonderful job and always kept us on track. We selected our venue and all of our vendors with Beth's assistance and everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding was absolutely stunning and we could not have done it without the assistance of the very talented and hardworking Beth Baldwin.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Julia · Married on 04/30/2016

Beth Baldwin is a true professional and master of her trade! Throughout the process she offered invaluable insight to help us make good decisions and guided us through the planning process keeping us on track. She was instrumental in creating the perfect wedding day timeline for my morning ceremony and brunch reception. The timeline was so important in the success of our wedding day considering we started much earlier than most couples do and we didn't have all the extra time for relaxing and deviating from the schedule. Not only did she keep me and my girls on track, but she stayed on top of all of the vendors to ensure they stuck to the carefully prepared wedding day timeline. Throughout the entire day she and her team managed every minute from hair/makeup, pre-ceremony photos, the ceremony processional, the ceremony/reception venue set ups & our personal details in both locations, and managed the reception timeline.

She and coordinator Margaret were hospitable towards our families and guests and they wanted to make sure everyone was well taken care of and comfortable. My now husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing, we were in great hands and every part of our day was PERFECT! We were able to enjoy every minute of the day because we knew Beth was taking care of everything as we had planned.

Flawless execution, no detail missed! Thank you so much Beth!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2015

Beth is the BEST! WEDDING PERFECTION!!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • User5402001 · 2+ years ago

Beth Baldwin Weddings delivered my dream destination wedding at the Westin on Hilton Head Island in summer 2015. I have high expectations and had a clear vision for the look and feel of my wedding. Beth delivered it. She worked with my family and me every step of the way, including in vendor selection, vendor coordination, and full service event and design planning. She recommended top-notch vendors (I am not from the Hilton Head area) and flawlessly executed my wedding. She and her team are organized, experienced professionals who consistently maintain a can-do positive attitude. Her day-of coordination meant that I never had to worry about a single thing going wrong. I highly recommend Beth Baldwin Weddings for the ultimate in professionalism and execution.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Dolly · Married on 08/29/2015

Beth Baldwin gave my daughter her dream wedding. Since we did not live in Hilton Head, she guided us to the finest vendors who were masters at their craft. Beth NEVER made a mistake in the entire year of planning . She was professional and personal.

Ralph · Married on 06/06/2015

This is the father of the bride speaking, but if you need someone to handle everything that can possibly come up, this is your wedding planner! I have come to refer to her as "the General" for both her capabilities and her control of all situations. She also has close vendor contacts for everything imaginable, and even the unimaginable. Beth Baldwin is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC and she made our daughter's wedding truly unforgettable.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2015

Beth is a pro! She helped us make the right decisions for our vision and budget and kept everything on track!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

Let me just start by saying that you are in AMAZING hands if you choose to work with Beth Baldwin and her team! Our wedding was a modern day fairy tale, and it was all thanks to Beth. From the initial meeting I knew that she was the person who would help us pull off the wedding of our dreams. She is the best of all worlds when it comes to wedding planning - exceptionally organized, well-connected within the wedding vendor community, responsive to any and all inquiries, calm in the face of chaos, and that is all topped off with her sweet Southern charm! She even found ways to find deals and save us money when possible, which is always a bonus. On the actual wedding day, we did not have to worry about anything. Beth had everything covered! You should see her wedding day emergency kit! It came in handy when my dad stepped on my bustled train when doing our Father-Daughter dance and Beth discreetly pulled me aside to hand sew my bustle back into place. You honestly can't ask for anybody better than that! Everybody tells you to expect something to go wrong on your wedding day. I can honestly say that with Beth by our side, there was not one thing that went wrong for us that day. I'm sure she had to deal with plenty of last minute emergencies, but she handled it all without having to involve us so that we could truly enjoy or wedding. By the end of it all I felt like we had not only pulled off the perfect wedding, but that we had also gained a new friend in the process. Thank you Beth for a day that we will never forget!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Lisa,
    Thank you for your kind words and compliments! Your wedding was one of the most beautiful ones I've been a part of, and I so appreciate your review. All the best to you and your now newly expanded family!
    Hugs,

Jeffrey · Married on 11/01/2014

Beth did a fantastic job in all respects. She has great taste. Professional. Prompt. Offers sound advice. Self starter. Anything's possible attitude.
    She made our roles much easier than they might have been. I would highly recommend Beth to anyone seeking a truly great event.

Sent on 08/26/2016